[FactionRP] The Pom Patrol [Pom]

Feanor

Proud Velveeta
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Earth
"Seems like I haven't learned my lesson yet, then. It's been nice to chat with you, but I shouldn't keep your date waiting. After all, he is very excited to see you. ;)"
"Always a pleasure, Dandy. Wait... date?"

But Dandy has already moved away. Feanor looks over to see Fleece taking a chug of a bottle that looks somehow familiar.

"And here I thought you didn't drink that stuff." she says as she approaches with a smile. "Color me surprised, Fleece."

The Yaski

Acting representative of the Empire of Tianhuo
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
An Hongse begins to think to himself that he did not expect standing beside Fleece to be a social hotspot, but he is pleasantly surprised.

Stunthead

Springbok when
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
New Zealand
"Always a pleasure, Dandy. Wait... date?"

But Dandy has already moved away. Feanor looks over to see Fleece taking a chug of a bottle that looks somehow familiar.

"And here I thought you didn't drink that stuff." she says as she approaches with a smile. "Color me surprised, Fleece."
"Uh... yeah. It's starting to grow on me. Do you want some?" Fleece wipes the top of the bottle against his wool and presents it to Feanor. Then, reconsidering, he draws the bottle away again.
"Or we could just see what they have at the baa. It's probably a little... cheap compared to what you have in Rein, but I'm sure we'll find something you'll like."

OOC: You singing bad, me joining in, everyone joins in and the somewhat drunk Fleece is in misery.
OOC: Fleece is best Woobie.

Reactions: CactusPearGamer

Feanor

Proud Velveeta
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Earth
Feanor eyes the bottle perhaps a bit too intensely. "A drink sounds fabulous! I feel like I haven't had a drop in ages. If you don't mind sharing, that is."

She looks up, eyes still a little bloodshot from the oat stick earlier.

"Look... I'm sorry. About what happened earlier. Had I known they would dare strike here, I would never have risked bringing Fluffy."

Stunthead

Springbok when
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
New Zealand
"It's fine. Nothing to do with you. Besides, I would've invited Fluffy anyway. She did save my life after all."

Fleece gives Feanor the bottle, which by now is about half empty. His eyes also look a little bloodshot.

0Zero100

Alpaka Representative/Robot Family Bear
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
Zero, after hearing Fluffy's song, feels... something. He can't quite understand it, but the closest word he can use to describe it, is cringy.

"Hooow about I take that back?" Zero said as he slowly took the microphone back. "Well, how about some drinks?"

Zero produces two bottles of what can only be described as "clear liquid". The only real way anyone could tell that there was any liquid inside was the sloshing sound of it and the fact that it was refracting the images behind it when looking through it.

"Here, try some!"

OOC: It's NOT vodka!

BypenThynDragon

I for one welcom our new ruler Smugdeer
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Zero, after hearing Fluffy's song, feels... something. He can't quite understand it, but the closest word he can use to describe it, is cringy.

"Hooow about I take that back?" Zero said as he slowly took the microphone back. "Well, how about some drinks?"

Zero produces two bottles of what can only be described as "clear liquid". The only real way anyone could tell that there was any liquid inside was the sloshing sound of it and the fact that it was refracting the images behind it when looking through it.

"Here, try some!"

OOC: It's NOT vodka!
Fluffy looks a little disappointed from Zero's response about her singing but take the bottle anyways and takes a swig.

So, what is this exactly?

OOC: WHAT IS IT THEN?!?!?!?!?

Last edited:

0Zero100

Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
Zero and Fluffy took swigs of....

Water

"It's important to stay hydrated!"

BypenThynDragon

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Zero and Fluffy took swigs of....

Water

"It's important to stay hydrated!"
Ohh

Fluffy looks a little disapointed.

Do you have anything stronger or at least more flaverful? It is a party after all.

Feanor

Proud Velveeta
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Earth
"It's fine. Nothing to do with you. Besides, I would've invited Fluffy anyway. She did save my life after all."

Fleece gives Feanor the bottle, which by now is about half empty. His eyes also look a little bloodshot.
Feanor takes a long drink, closing her eyes.

"Ahhhhhhh. So much better! You're a lifesaver, Fleece."

She glances back as Fluffy bursts in with her song.

"All this noise is giving me a headache, though. I don't suppose there is anywhere quieter around here?"

Stunthead

Springbok when
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
New Zealand
"Well there's a few meeting rooms free. I have the keys, so we can head there if you need a breather. Though I can't guarantee there won't be any demons. They have a nasty habit of fizz... fi-phasing through walls."
Fleece takes a step and stumbles. He regains balance.
"Wow... I'm a real lightweight, ay? I should be more... on... have a break as well." He notices that An is standing close by. He points an accusatory hoof.
"Don't youuuu follow us, An Honks. It's quiet time, ow. Thanks-mate-you're-a-legeeeend..." Fleece says, slowly walking backwards away.

OOC: I like the idea that Fleece becomes more Kiwi when he's drunk.

The Yaski

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
An stares at Fleece as he slowly backs away (I fully believe that drunk Fleece awkwardly tries to break into a four-legged moonwalk once or twice in the process, before awkwardly stumbling and walking backwards again. You literally cannot convince me otherwise). He looks at Faenor and raises an eyebrow, before watching Fleece again, making sure he makes it to the meeting room safely without blacking out, falling over, or otherwise being impeded. Once that is done, he looks back out over the gala, his pronounced height letting him look over the heads to search for his next position. After a few seconds, the smallest, contented smile graces his lips. "I already know I am a legend, but it's nice to be recognized from time to time."

Reactions: Feanor

TheOneZeelOne

Don't be afraid of the dark
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Gadsden, AL
Zeel had been watching Feanor and Fleece from afar for a little while; in truth there was something he really wanted to say, but it was taking him time to find all the words. When the two of them went into the meeting room together he sighed a bit, but figured it might've been an awkward time to get all serious anyway.

Deciding to wait nearby, he walked over towards An Hongse. "An. Hope you're having a good time." he says with an acknowledging nod. "Gaosung's told me about you. Sounds as though you've some things in common."

The Yaski

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Zeel had been watching Feanor and Fleece from afar for a little while; in truth there was something he really wanted to say, but it was taking him time to find all the words. When the two of them went into the meeting room together he sighed a bit, but figured it might've been an awkward time to get all serious anyway.

Deciding to wait nearby, he walked over towards An Hongse. "An. Hope you're having a good time." he says with an acknowledging nod. "Gaosung's told me about you. Sounds as though you've some things in common."
An turns towards Zeel as he is approaches, a polite smile on his face and a short nod in greeting. "Zeel. I am, for certain values of good. The gala has certainly been interesting so far." His eyes flit from the punch bowl, to the musical duo, then back to his companion. His smile doesn't quite widen, so much as deepen at Zeel's comment. "Quite. I suppose we both have some experience with keeping control of our demons.I have not had the pleasure of spending much time with him, but I was very impressed by what I saw. That is quite the gifted young colt you have. Mentor him closely and I am certain he will grown into quite the force to be reckoned with, on the battlefield or off." His smile slips off his face, but he keeps it from sliding past serious neutrality.

Feanor

Proud Velveeta
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Earth
"Apologies, Colonel." Feanor looks a little embarrassed by Fleece's outburst. "I was hoping to speak with you--"

She is interrupted by a thump from the direction Fleece went. She winces and then gives An Hongse an apologetic smile. "Perhaps later?"

With that she hurries to catch up with Fleece. She falls in beside him as they pass the punch bowls, rubbing a hoof across her forehead.

"I've no idea how you Sheep-kin survive here with all that wool! It's practically an oven!" She glances around at the crowd. "Still, quite a showing tonight. You must be pleased. I'm sure I even saw the boar coming in a moment ago."

Last edited:

CactusPearGamer

Sheep Dude
Banished to the Hold
Feb 4, 2016
Southeastern United States
After Feanor and Fleece leaves, Dandy finds and singles out Blue and Hominid from the crowd. It wasn't very hard, they both have distinct appearances.
"Hey, Blue, you know how I said not to eavesdrop on Fleece? Well, forget that, let's eavesdrop on Fleece."

Mighty Alicorn Hunter

Predator Representative of the Darkside
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
The Council
After Feanor and Fleece leaves, Dandy finds and singles out Blue and Hominid from the crowd. It wasn't very hard, they both have distinct appearances.
"Hey, Blue, you know how I said not to eavesdrop on Fleece? Well, forget that, let's eavesdrop on Fleece."
A grin forms on Blue's face. "Well well, it seems like someone's becoming the ever eager hypocrite." Blue chuckles a bit "Sure, I'll bite. Where's Fleece now?" Then she turns to Hominid. "You in? It might be boring but I suppose we'll find out soon."

Stunthead

Springbok when
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
New Zealand
"Apologies, Colonel." Feanor looks a little embarrassed by Fleece's outburst. "I was hoping to speak with you--"

She is interrupted by a thump from the direction Fleece went. She winces and then gives An Hongse an apologetic smile. "Perhaps later?"

With that she hurries to catch up with Fleece. She falls in beside him as they pass the punch bowls, rubbing a hoof across her forehead.

"I've no idea how you Sheep-kin survive here with all that wool! It's practically an oven!" She galnces around at the crowd. "Still, quite a showing tonight. You must be pleased. I'm I even saw the boar coming in a moment ago."
"Who's a bore? ...Oh, boar. Mr. Miner. Is he here? Sweet as." Fleece reaches the door to the meeting room and starts fumbling with his keys.

"I like that guy. He tried to talk to the Hunters before he started stabbing. He's all good." Fleece finally manages to unlock the door and the two step inside. Fleece steadies himself against a chair.

"Yeah, nah, our wool is pretty warm in this heat. That's why I keep mine so short. I actually really like the cold. It's... cleansing." Fleece takes a brief pause while he sorts out his thoughts (as he does even when he isn't drunk).

"I'm sorry, I've embarrassed myself haven't I? Getting drunk at a gala. Not very Prime-Ministery, is it?"

The Yaski

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Through magical Longma tactician timewarp powers, An is able to go back in time and talk to Faenor before she leaves. He smiles kindly to Faenor as she winces and softly shoes her with one hoof. "Go on. But please do catch up with me later. It is always a pleasure conversing with you Faenor."

Reactions: Feanor

Feanor

Proud Velveeta
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Earth
"I'm sorry, I've embarrassed myself haven't I? Getting drunk at a gala. Not very Prime-Ministery, is it?"
Feanor gives him a haughty look. "I wouldn't know. You are the first Prime Minister I have met." She laughs suddenly to let him know she was joking. "Don't be sorry, Fleece, it's a celebration, and no one here has more right to celebrate than you. Besides," she takes a drink from the bottle and gives a mischievous smile. "Better a boor than a bore right? Or a boar for that matter." She glances quickly at the open door behind. "Ahhh, nothing against our esteemed council head, ofcourse."

She swings the door closed with a flick of her rear hoof and relaxes against the wall, offering Fleece the bottle.

She closes her eyes. "Ahhh. I can hear myself think again."

A pause. She frowns.

"Maybe not such a good idea, on second thought."

The Yaski

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
She swings the door closed with a flick of her rear hoof and relaxes against the wall, offering Fleece the bottle.

A pause. She frowns.

OOC: Welcome to the adult room! Where we do adult things! Like get wasted, cope with the crippling anxiety of ever growing responsibility, and play Cards against Ungulaty! Remember kids, always panic responsibly!

Stunthead

Springbok when
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
New Zealand
"Better a boor than a bore right? Or a boar for that matter." She glances quickly at the open door behind. "Ahhh, nothing against our esteemed council head, ofcourse."

Fleece accepts the bottle, and drinks the last remaining mouthful of wine. He smiles at Feanor's advice.
"C'mon, Feanor, I am far too knackered for that kind of wordplay."

A pause. She frowns.

Fleece looks concerned. "Is something up? This isn't about the incident with the punch bowl out there, is it? That wasn't your fault."

Feanor

Proud Velveeta
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Earth
"C'mon, Feanor, I am far too knackered for that kind of wordplay."
She smirks. "You really are a lightweight. Best be careful no one takes advantage of you..."

Despite the joke, its clear that the humor has gone out of her.

Fleece looks concerned. "Is something up? This isn't about the incident with the punch bowl out there, is it? That wasn't your fault."
She sighs, letting herself slide down the wall to the floor. She doesn't look at Fleece but stares at the floor.

"Do you ever wonder what comes next? You know, after we...? My mother used to say that if we were good, we'd go to a place beyond the sea where every day was like a Gala, and at night, it was never dark, and that's why we have the Aurora..." she shakes her head. "But the rest of us... well they went to the hold, and that's how all the vile creatures in there stayed fed." She looks up at him. "That always struck me as a terrible thing to tell a child. I used to have nightmares about it..."

She gives a forced laugh, realizing that she has turned this conversation in an unpleasant direction that may not be suitable for the occasion.

"Ridiculous, I know."

OOC: Welcome to the adult room! Where we do adult things! Like get wasted, cope with the crippling anxiety of ever growing responsibility, and play Cards against Ungulaty! Remember kids, always panic responsibly!
OOC: No kidding! This is worse than... it was going to be clever but I can't remember the name of that brony convention that had an 'Adult' section. I mean, in the space of two posts, Fea has encouraged alcoholism, made racial slurs, and made a borderline non-consent joke. (I don't know if I can use that other word.) This ship really can't end well....

Stunthead

Springbok when
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
New Zealand
Fleece smiles. "Sheep don't really have stories like that. For better or worse, we're too afraid to think about it." He makes his way over to the wall where Feanor is and sits alongside her.

"I don't think it matters. I mean Hold or no Hold, you still wanna do good things while you can, right? Try to help out whenever possible, do your best, because it's all you can do... I think we've been doing that." Fleece sits quietly for a moment.

"There's plenty of things I regret. None of us are perfect. Though you come pretty close-" Fleece suddenly realizes the implications of his words and turns bright red.

TheOneZeelOne

Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Gadsden, AL
An turns towards Zeel as he is approaches, a polite smile on his face and a short nod in greeting. "Zeel. I am, for certain values of good. The gala has certainly been interesting so far." His eyes flit from the punch bowl, to the musical duo, then back to his companion. His smile doesn't quite widen, so much as deepen at Zeel's comment. "Quite. I suppose we both have some experience with keeping control of our demons.I have not had the pleasure of spending much time with him, but I was very impressed by what I saw. That is quite the gifted young colt you have. Mentor him closely and I am certain he will grown into quite the force to be reckoned with, on the battlefield or off." His smile slips off his face, but he keeps it from sliding past serious neutrality.
"Mmm, I've no doubt." Zeel agrees with a small smirk. "You know, he was among the earliest few to join my cause. The first longma certainly. What a bold step that is..."

He scans the gala for a bit. He was a little envious of the carefree majority in attendance. He continues, "Let me tell you An... being the first to do just about anything in this world... I'm not sure it's something I'd wish on anybody."

He finished with a chuckle, but he was only half-joking.

A grin forms on Blue's face. "Well well, it seems like someone's becoming the ever eager hypocrite." Blue chuckles a bit "Sure, I'll bite. Where's Fleece now?" Then she turns to Hominid. "You in? It might be boring but I suppose we'll find out soon."
Hominid shrugs. "Eh, why not? I'm sure they'll put on enough of a show for us."

The Yaski

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
"Mmm, I've no doubt." Zeel agrees with a small smirk. "You know, he was among the earliest few to join my cause. The first longma certainly. What a bold step that is..."

He scans the gala for a bit. He was a little envious of the carefree majority in attendance. He continues, "Let me tell you An... being the first to do just about anything in this world... I'm not sure it's something I'd wish on anybody."

He finished with a chuckle, but he was only half-joking.
An smirks wryly at Zeel, giving him a playful shove on the shoulder that maybe turned out a little stronger than he intended. "Come on now, don't be like that Zeel. Being the first of anything is tough, yes. But being the first of anything is also the most important thing."

"Miner was the first member of the council and I am certain it was tough for him, having to find the hope within himself that the council would be able to succeed and grow. And look at us now." He sweeps a hoof over the gala. "Followers of every champion united in celebration when we could have just as easily turned to conflict over which of our champions is supreme. Many years ago Honored Mother and Honored Father joined into a union that was stronger than the sum of its parts. Those first longma must have been lonelier than we could ever conceive. Having to wait generations to see their companions grow." He smiles calmly and lays a hoof over where his nation's insignia is sown over the chest of his robes.

An glances down at Zeel and shoves him again, gentler this time. "But if it weren't for those firsts, you uniting the Darksiders, Miner forming the council, and the honored union of my ancestors we wouldn't be here to discuss it right now would we? The only thing you really need to do to set aside the heavy burden of being the first is to realize that you will not be the last." He smiles encouragingly once more before looking back over the crowd. "Gaosung will find his place in time. I am certain of it. And I have a certain eye for how things are going to go," he jokes, winking at Zeel.

TheOneZeelOne

Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Gadsden, AL
An smirks wryly at Zeel, giving him a playful shove on the shoulder that maybe turned out a little stronger than he intended. "Come on now, don't be like that Zeel. Being the first of anything is tough, yes. But being the first of anything is also the most important thing."

"Miner was the first member of the council and I am certain it was tough for him, having to find the hope within himself that the council would be able to succeed and grow. And look at us now." He sweeps a hoof over the gala. "Followers of every champion united in celebration when we could have just as easily turned to conflict over which of our champions is supreme. Many years ago Honored Mother and Honored Father joined into a union that was stronger than the sum of its parts. Those first longma must have been lonelier than we could ever conceive. Having to wait generations to see their companions grow." He smiles calmly and lays a hoof over where his nation's insignia is sown over the chest of his robes.

An glances down at Zeel and shoves him again, gentler this time. "But if it weren't for those firsts, you uniting the Darksiders, Miner forming the council, and the honored union of my ancestors we wouldn't be here to discuss it right now would we? The only thing you really need to do to set aside the heavy burden of being the first is to realize that you will not be the last." He smiles encouragingly once more before looking back over the crowd. "Gaosung will find his place in time. I am certain of it. And I have a certain eye for how things are going to go," he jokes, winking at Zeel.
Zeel chuckles and nods. "Yes, you're right of course. Thank you, An. And don't worry about me. No matter how stressful it may be, I'm always surrounded by reminders that it's all been worth it. Whether it's Gaosung, Weylyn, Fringe, Flu-..." he has to stop himself there with a quick throat clearing. "...I have a family. One I'd never have had if I hadn't taken that first step..."

He gazes again towards the partygoers. He doesn't consider any of them an enemy, but even after all this time he still notices the occasional dirty look from complete strangers. "There will always be those that stand in the way of progress, no matter what it is or who champions it. But something I think you'll find quite consistently looking back, is that no matter how hard they make things in their time, they'll always end up on the wrong side of history."

The Yaski

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Zeel chuckles and nods. "Yes, you're right of course. Thank you, An. And don't worry about me. No matter how stressful it may be, I'm always surrounded by reminders that it's all been worth it. Whether it's Gaosung, Weylyn, Fringe, Flu-..." he has to stop himself there with a quick throat clearing. "...I have a family. One I'd never have had if I hadn't taken that first step..."

He gazes again towards the partygoers. He doesn't consider any of them an enemy, but even after all this time he still notices the occasional dirty look from complete strangers. "There will always be those that stand in the way of progress, no matter what it is or who champions it. But something I think you'll find quite consistently looking back, is that no matter how hard they make things in their time, they'll always end up on the wrong side of history."
An "Hmm"s softly, looking out over the crowd. "I suppose that depends on what one is progressing towards." He shakes his head. "My apologies, just playing Predator's advocate there." He pauses and looks over towards Weylyn. "Which is also an idiom that could do with a modern change." An too clears his throat and offers a hoofbump. "What I was trying to say is, stay strong my friend. And may good fortune find you."

0Zero100

Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
Zero replies to Fluffy's inquiry with "Sure, here try some of THIS."

Zero hands over a small see through bottle containing some greenish liquid.

"I made it myself. It's supposed to help you regain some of your spent energy. I haven't quite come up with a name yet, so I'm just calling them Potions for now."

Zero then pulls out another flask and takes a drink. It was oil.

BypenThynDragon

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Zero replies to Fluffy's inquiry with "Sure, here try some of THIS."

Zero hands over a small see through bottle containing some greenish liquid.

"I made it myself. It's supposed to help you regain some of your spent energy. I haven't quite come up with a name yet, so I'm just calling them Potions for now."

Zero then pulls out another flask and takes a drink. It was oil.
Oh cool

Fluffy takes a mouthful which she almost immediately spits out, onto Zero.

Hack caught,

Zero I'm sorry but it tastes like the Hold wrapped in manure. I'll just stick with the punch.

Fluffy walks over to the blood red punch, and drinks some with a smile to the horror of some of the ungulates watching Fluffy.