[FactionRP] The Hunters [Predators]

Terodeness

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
Czech Republic
I don't like having multiple posts one after another, but I also hate editing old ones.
So... Yea... Posting PNG with alpha background on web with grey background isn't the greatest idea.. xD
Here:

TheOneZeelOne

Don't be afraid of the dark
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Gadsden, AL
Instead of lashing out at your brethren, why don't you consider his example?

This faction has unsurprisingly seen few recruits, and for all the talk I have yet to see a champion arise from the side of the Predators. Who knows how long it'll be before one comes? And in the meantime... you don't have the numbers to be considered safe, when you've made enemies with the rest of the world.

I shan't force your hand at anything, but I can offer you a choice. If you worry of the backlash of the ungulates that you've set out against, the Darkness can give you acceptance. If it's the wrath of the Devourer that you fear, the Darkness can offer you protection.

Consider your options... I can't guarantee you'll always have the chance.

Terodeness

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
Czech Republic

This faction has unsurprisingly seen few recruits, and for all the talk I have yet to see a champion arise from the side of the Predators. Who knows how long it'll be before one comes? And in the meantime... you don't have the numbers to be considered safe, when you've made enemies with the rest of the world.

I shan't force your hand at anything, but I can offer you a choice. If you worry of the backlash of the ungulates that you've set out against, the Darkness can give you acceptance. If it's the wrath of the Devourer that you fear, the Darkness can offer you protection.

Feeling little confident, aren't we? Let me tell you something. There were times when I sweated fear like a reindeer in a summer day, just when I glanced on sharp fang or claw. But those times are long over. I joined Masters with hope they would spare me, if I will serve them right. But what they gave me back was more than assurance of safety, they gave me whole new life. With the oath I vowed to The Patient One, The Bird of prey I have gained powers I would never dreamed of and new role to serve. Our goal is to free predators from The Hold and bring them to their rightful place as our masters, rulers of Fœnum. So no, even your new puppy won't convince me to betray our masters. Even if there are just few of us I will still stay loyal and do what I must.

OOC: The hell I'm not going to switch sides. :p I knew what I'm doing when I boarded this ship, what it takes to be in an evil faction and what awaits me. And even if this ship may sink into the deepest pit of hell. I'm going to take a seat on a deck, raise a glass of whiskey and enjoy the hellish ride. :)

CrpCrwls

This dim light which falls from the stars...
Feb 6, 2016
Feeling little confident, aren't we? Let me tell you something. There were times when I sweated fear like a reindeer in a summer day, just when I glanced on sharp fang or claw. But those times are long over. I joined Masters with hope they would spare me, if I will serve them right. But what they gave me back was more than assurance of safety, they gave me whole new life. With the oath I vowed to The Patient One, The Bird of prey I have gained powers I would never dreamed of and new role to serve. Our goal is to free predators from The Hold and bring them to their rightful place as our masters, rulers of Fœnum. So no, even your new puppy won't convince me to betray our masters. Even if there are just few of us I will still stay loyal and do what I must.

OOC: The hell I'm not going to switch sides. :p I knew what I'm doing when I boarded this ship, what it takes to be in an evil faction and what awaits me. And even if this ship may sink into the deepest pit of hell. I'm going to take a seat on a deck, raise a glass of whiskey and enjoy the hellish ride. :)
Oh poor poor poor deluded creature, you are even more foolish than the one with the foaming mouth. At the very least he doesn't have any illusion about your so called Masters and he knows they would eat him to satisfy their hunger and that any respite he'll have will only be at the condition that he give them someone else to eat. You are either a food, a toy or a pawn for them, and the choice isn't yours...

OOC: That's fine, factions aren't as interesting if everybody is on the same side anyway, gotta have some conflict and rivalries going to keep things fun.

Terodeness

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
Czech Republic
OOC: Eeyup! xD BTW I reeealy need to sit down with OC (when he comes back... form Sunbottom Tyrant damned place where he is....I bet he is the one with banana :D Don't worry I got punished for worse things >.>) Ehm... and set some rules about our faction. Some ideas what you ehm.. shove ehm.. into our faction are fine, buuuut some aren't. Even if I'm for every single bit of gore, grim dark and more or less wicked thing when comes to vilians we can't afford it here. Seems like just trying to play along and not just denying every single thing you bring up is not going to work.... :confused:

DungeonMiner

A guy who likes to write
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Middle of Nowhere, Georgia
Greetings...Hunters...

In the interest of fairness and justice, The United Foenum Council Sees you, and recognizes you. This shall continue as long as you remain civil.

Simply know, the Council Watches.

Terodeness

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
Czech Republic
OOC: You are new here, huh? :) To be blunt we basicly are evil underground group of fanatical terrorists, helping even wrose carnivous creatures to break from their prison. Creatures which want to mass murder or eat most of the Foenum civilization and then enslave the rest. But I'm sure we can stay civil. xD

Laurel Crown

Leader of the Proud Nation of Velvetia
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
OOC: Yes. The Hunters acts as the villains of Foenum so it would be wise if they do not partecipate in the Council. Think of the predators as the reason the other factions should unite. XD

Mighty Alicorn Hunter

Predator Representative of the Darkside
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
The Council
OOC: I was at a con all weekend, but now I'm back. :D That said, I'll catch up with all of this in a bit.
OOC: Weekend? It's thursda... Nvm, to catch you up on the important bits, a council faction was made and the mods declared that no new factions will be made. I am part of said council as a representative of the dark side faction (which I may have joined, sorry) and feanor or whatever is the Velveeta representative. Also the pom patrol is ironically stuck on which person to choose for rep till their leader returns.

OCisbestungulate

Always watching you
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
behind your curtains
OOC: Weekend? It's thursda... Nvm, to catch you up on the important bits, a council faction was made and the mods declared that no new factions will be made. I am part of said council as a representative of the dark side faction (which I may have joined, sorry) and feanor or whatever is the Velveeta representative.
OOC: Cool, thanks.

OCisbestungulate

Always watching you
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
behind your curtains
I don't like having multiple posts one after another, but I also hate editing old ones.
So... Yea... Posting PNG with alpha background on web with grey background isn't the greatest idea.. xD
Here:
This is most pleasing.

Fear?

FEAR?

Do you think that we have such a thing?

Do you think that *I* have such a thing?

WE SERVE THE VERY THING THAT YOUR WORLD TREMBLES AND COWERS BEFORE.

FEAR?!

It is that very WRATH that I serve to unleash! It is their wrath that we fight to unleash upon the world!

We fear NOTHING.

Go back to your silly books and your sorry magics. You will need them when they come...

Greetings...Hunters...

In the interest of fairness and justice, The United Foenum Council Sees you, and recognizes you. This shall continue as long as you remain civil.

Simply know, the Council Watches.
Prey.

Every, single, one of you are prey.

We are not prey...

Mighty Alicorn Hunter

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
The Council
This is most pleasing.

Fear?

FEAR?

Do you think that we have such a thing?

Do you think that *I* have such a thing?

WE SERVE THE VERY THING THAT YOUR WORLD TREMBLES AND COWERS BEFORE.

FEAR?!

It is that very WRATH that I serve to unleash! It is their wrath that we fight to unleash upon the world!

We fear NOTHING.

Go back to your silly books and your sorry magics. You will need them when they come...

Prey.

Every, single, one of you are prey.

We are not prey...
Look at it this way, were the hunters a part of the council, they'd be able to keep tabs on where the prey are hiding and when their petty plans will spring. Plus, you'd also be able to jeopardize the votes that this council will come up with.

OCisbestungulate

Always watching you
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
behind your curtains
Look at it this way, were the hunters a part of the council, they'd be able to keep tabs on where the prey are hiding and when their petty plans will spring. Plus, you'd also be able to jeopardize the votes that this council will come up with.
An ungulate's loyalties are to give but once.

In the eyes of the masters, you are nothing more then...

Prey

Mighty Alicorn Hunter

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
The Council
An ungulate's loyalties are to give but once.

In the eyes of the masters, you are nothing more then...

Prey
Have it your way, former ally. I will shed no tears when you are driven away by a decision of the council to root out your order in a combined effort of all of Foenum. I will be upset however when a similar decision targets the Darkside, and was hoping your addition to the council could steer them away from such decisions, but no matter, we will just have to make due.

Terodeness

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
Czech Republic
OOC: Aww yea! OC is back! xD Shortly: It was a rough week, they even were making puns from my name! But I'm holding still! Also I kind of make myself an OC, and I would like to know if you approve it or not. Also I would like to discuss how do you imagine predators. Sadly I need to go sleep now. It's 23:45 here and I need to get some rest before I go to school. So we will have to leave it for weekend. :)

Feanor

Proud Velveeta
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Earth
Have it your way, former ally. I will shed no tears when you are driven away by a decision of the council to root out your order in a combined effort of all of Foenum. I will be upset however when a similar decision targets the Darkside, and was hoping your addition to the council could steer them away from such decisions, but no matter, we will just have to make due.
Such tantalizing promises! I SOO look forward to it! Errr, for the good of Foenum, ofcourse. The right decision will be made, in the proper manner, I am sure.
Velvet is perfection.

Mighty Alicorn Hunter

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
The Council
Such tantalizing promises! I SOO look forward to it! Errr, for the good of Foenum, ofcourse. The right decision will be made, in the proper manner, I am sure.
Velvet is perfection.
I find your hopeful enthusiasm to the mention of the destruction of two factions of Foenum to be...disturbing to say the least, especially over my fear of the Darkside being destroyed by your "lighter" factions. The other factions sending out representatives couldn't happen sooner.

super hurricane

Feb 13, 2016
(hovers around a few times with a few wing flaps before perching on soft ground) Ah, to be a winged predator serving the Devourer. Not exactly the most cushy of jobs, but as long as it doesn't attack us, it's all good. Still, bears and wolves are all good and all, but it's us birds that have the advantage over those four-legged mammals. Even those funny-snouted dragon horse-things seem to have a disadvantage over a massive flock of hundreds, if not thousands of small yet highly maneuverable birds with talons and beaks. (preens feathers for a few seconds) Still, with freedom means that we should at least set up our own territories, like a base or a camp, before we start chowing down on the old and young alike. Or force them to build our bases upon capture and probably eat those who collapse. Given how much time had passed in the Hold, in which we meat-loving birds felt rather confined and restricted, I am curious what tools the herbivores made which we can re-engineer for our own purposes.

Terodeness

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
Czech Republic
OCC:
Ok, so OC?
1) Do you want to keep Predators mysterious, or do you want to develop our version?
2) Are predators from bones and blood, they are some kind of spectral being or both? (mainly our masters)
3) Are predators intelligent? (mainly our masters)
4) How much evil do you want predators to be, and how much evil do you want Hunters to be?
5) How much do you want Hunters to interact with predators and scouts?
6) Are all predators our "worshipping material" or the lesser ones like scouts or players are just respectful fellows who we gladly help or something like that?
7) What about our base? I imagined it like few concealed dens.
9) Do you want this to be OC based RP, right?
10) If is there anything you would also like to tell me, do please. :)

OOC:
Welcome to the evil faction! Yay! There are your cookies! :3 *Hands Hurricane a cookie* Don't worry I will greet you properly when OC answer my questions, so I can act properly. :)

OCisbestungulate

Always watching you
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
behind your curtains
OCC:
Ok, so OC?
1) Do you want to keep Predators mysterious, or do you want to develop our version?
2) Are predators from bones and blood, they are some kind of spectral being or both? (mainly our masters)
4) How much evil do you want predators to be, and how much evil do you want Hunters to be?
6) Are all predators our "worshipping material" or the lesser ones like scouts or players are just respectful fellows who we gladly help or something like that?

OOC:
Welcome to the evil faction! Yay! There are your cookies! :3 *Hands Hurricane a cookie* Don't worry I will greet you properly when OC answer my questions, so I can act properly. :)
OOC:
1) I'd like to actually take a blend of the two. I view it as some of the masters are well known predators, and some are something akin to eldritch horrors.

2) I see the predators as both an ominous threat (a distant power because of the door), and a physical force to be reckoned with (when they are finally free).

3) Some of them. Others are too simple, and think only of food.

4) Since this forum is meant to be family friendly, let's stick with Disney-tier evil ;) As for us, feel free to be as evil as one wishes to be, provided one does not go past what one would see in a Disney movie.

5) I figure the relationship to be nebulous. Perhaps visions, dreams, and the rare partial manifestations.They are, after all, sealed behind a door. But as the door weakens, their presence becomes stronger and stronger. As far as how much, we'll say that they communicate as often as they can. And as far as how the The Hunters interact with each other: we are all working more or less for the same goal of freeing the predators. Thus, we work more or less together with each other unto that end (even if we may disagree as to which Ungulate is most tasty Ungulate).

6) How you view the masters is up to you. I've chosen to go the crazed occultist route, but if you wanted to go with more of an avatar approach, or even possession or something, that's fine. The masters an't picky when it comes to their relationship with us, though they are the masters and we their servants.

7) There is, of course, a main base of operations, but we can't discuss that here ;) As far as other hidden locations? That answer would be a nice yep sandwich with an extra serving of yep sauce.

9) Yes and no. Or rather, there is no obligation one way or the other (whatever is most fun for you :p). However, if you plan on using red text, it must stay in the RP threads. The reason for that is simply because the devs want to keep hard to read text to a minimum and have asked that we keep it in the RP threads.

10) Our primary goal is to weaken the champions. While the weak make for easy pickings, the champions are the biggest threat, and making them too weak to fight back is what our masters need us to do the most. After all, they will need the weak to prey upon when they return.

Was there anything else?

Last edited:

OCisbestungulate

Always watching you
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
behind your curtains
(hovers around a few times with a few wing flaps before perching on soft ground) Ah, to be a winged predator serving the Devourer. Not exactly the most cushy of jobs, but as long as it doesn't attack us, it's all good. Still, bears and wolves are all good and all, but it's us birds that have the advantage over those four-legged mammals. Even those funny-snouted dragon horse-things seem to have a disadvantage over a massive flock of hundreds, if not thousands of small yet highly maneuverable birds with talons and beaks. (preens feathers for a few seconds) Still, with freedom means that we should at least set up our own territories, like a base or a camp, before we start chowing down on the old and young alike. Or force them to build our bases upon capture and probably eat those who collapse. Given how much time had passed in the Hold, in which we meat-loving birds felt rather confined and restricted, I am curious what tools the herbivores made which we can re-engineer for our own purposes.
The masters bid you welcome.

Be it swarm or lone beast,

The masters welcome you to the Feast.

Just remember to ... share...

Terodeness

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
Czech Republic
OOC:
Yup I'm also going something like "crazed occultist route". So is ok if my OC have it like this?
Hierarchy:
The Devourer = The biggest boss, worshipping like hell
Masters = Mid bosses basically alphas, worshipping
Pack leaders = very high respect
Normal predators = high respect
Players( Forum users who are predators) = higher respect
Scouts = respect

And you haven't really answered me how do you see the scouts... Would it be ok if I worked with them?

super hurricane

Feb 13, 2016
Hmm? What's this? (swipes cookie and looks at it for a few seconds, as a Ninja Owl emerges from the wall dropping it's natural camoflauge)

Ninja Owl: It appears to be a cookie, my liege. Something that the locals had made during our very, very long imprisonment to supply nourishment.

Hmmph....very well. (chomps cookie, grimaces and spits out the cookie with disgust) It's mostly just grains! Remake this, but with meat inside. I don't care which parts, and it better be good or you'll be my dessert instead! (Two geese chefs nod in nervous unison and proceed to the nearby kitchen) Now then...(glares at the Ninja owl, electricity cracking down my talons as I pace the floor) Is everyone to their stations for the feast at hand?

Ninja Owl: Well...the Penguin Waiters want the temperature lowered but the Albatross Bombers keep it high for some reason. And the Vulture Necromancers are still searching for their research, given it has been thousands of years since their tomes were written.

Bah....annoying as always. Inform the Falcons to construct new nests for the Albatross for the time being, and tell the Vultures to not worry about such things at this time. For all we know, those wrenched grass-eaters probably tore down their trees with said tomes to make houses.

Ninja Owl: It shall be done, my liege. (fades away into the background and vanishes completely)

Terodeness

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
Czech Republic
OOC: Honestly... I have no idea how to react to to that... O.O You are new to Roleplaying (RP)?
1) Beacuse giving you the coookie was just symbolical and most importantly when someone writes "OOC:", which is shortly Out Of Character, means that person writes something what is not implemented into RP.
2) Ninja owls? Geese chefs?! Vulture Necromancers?!!! Just wut? o_O? You just come in with bunch of npcs? You are making quite a chaos buddy...

super hurricane

Feb 13, 2016
If there was a rule saying you can't have NPC servants, then I'll adhere to such a rule. (continues to preen feathers) However, don't expect much from the vultures, as they 'study' death, they don't control it with any dark magic and such. Kinda like a mortuary diener, but I digress. Meat is meat until it spoils after all, and vultures know the best ways to keep my food preserved. Likewise, vultures also assist the crows with the Taxidermy projects to keep prey in a frozen, frightened state with our ancient embalming practices. (receives a fresh oversized cookie, stuffed full of freshly cooked lambchops and chomps down on it) Aah, that's the stuff.

Masterweaver

Teller of Tales Bard Of Awesomeness
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 4, 2016
Internet
www.fimfiction.net
If there was a rule saying you can't have NPC servants, then I'll adhere to such a rule. (continues to preen feathers) However, don't expect much from the vultures, as they 'study' death, they don't control it with any dark magic and such. Kinda like a mortuary diener, but I digress. Meat is meat until it spoils after all, and vultures know the best ways to keep my food preserved. Likewise, vultures also assist the crows with the Taxidermy projects to keep prey in a frozen, frightened state with our ancient embalming practices. (receives a fresh oversized cookie, stuffed full of freshly cooked lambchops and chomps down on it) Aah, that's the stuff.
Imma gonna point out there are no known birds amongst the sapient races of foenum or the proposed predators.

OCisbestungulate

Always watching you
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
behind your curtains
It would take more then your petty alliance to stop our masters.

But it matters oh so very little. After all, what hope do you have while your very own champions waste their time fighting each other?

Hmm? What's this? (swipes cookie and looks at it for a few seconds, as a Ninja Owl emerges from the wall dropping it's natural camoflauge)

Ninja Owl: It appears to be a cookie, my liege. Something that the locals had made during our very, very long imprisonment to supply nourishment.

Hmmph....very well. (chomps cookie, grimaces and spits out the cookie with disgust) It's mostly just grains! Remake this, but with meat inside. I don't care which parts, and it better be good or you'll be my dessert instead! (Two geese chefs nod in nervous unison and proceed to the nearby kitchen) Now then...(glares at the Ninja owl, electricity cracking down my talons as I pace the floor) Is everyone to their stations for the feast at hand?

Ninja Owl: Well...the Penguin Waiters want the temperature lowered but the Albatross Bombers keep it high for some reason. And the Vulture Necromancers are still searching for their research, given it has been thousands of years since their tomes were written.

Bah....annoying as always. Inform the Falcons to construct new nests for the Albatross for the time being, and tell the Vultures to not worry about such things at this time. For all we know, those wrenched grass-eaters probably tore down their trees with said tomes to make houses.

Ninja Owl: It shall be done, my liege. (fades away into the background and vanishes completely)
Wait a moment here! Where'd you get the cookie? Did you bring enough for all of us?

WHERE DID YOU GET THE COOKIE? I WANT ONE.

Imma gonna point out there are no known birds amongst the sapient races of foenum or the proposed predators.
This coming from a horse that flies?

OCC: That said, why not? Assuming that they were a thing, one would presume that they too would have been banished.

OOC:
Yup I'm also going something like "crazed occultist route". So is ok if my OC have it like this?
Hierarchy:
The Devourer = The biggest boss, worshipping like hades
Masters = Mid bosses basically alphas, worshipping
Pack leaders = very high respect
Normal predators = high respect
Players( Forum users who are predators) = higher respect
Scouts = respect

And you haven't really answered me how do you see the scouts... Would it be ok if I worked with them?
OOC: Given the varied nature of the predators, I'm not sure a strict hierarchy like this is necessary. Perhaps, for RP purposes, this list will work. If your thought was organizing members of this faction into these categories, then perhaps it would be wise to retain the list for the future. As far as how I see scouts? In my mind, there was really only three layers to it all. The Devourer, the predators, and then us. If you'd like, feel free to contact me directly to discuss this, so that this thread might not be filled with OOC posts.

Masterweaver

Teller of Tales Bard Of Awesomeness
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 4, 2016
Internet
www.fimfiction.net
OCC: That said, why not? Assuming that they were a thing, one would presume that they too would have been banished.
Logistics, primarily. Flight capable birds are rarely of the size to be threatening to ungulates, who canonically did not banish smaller predators like the sheepdogs because they did not attack ungulates. There's also the matter of brain-capacity; while some birds are definitely quite intelligent, they tend to be either parrots or corvids. I can see larger flightless birds like the cassowary or the emu being among the banished predators, but most of the flight capable ones would still be darkening the skies of foenum.

Terodeness

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
Czech Republic
OOC:
Alrighty then! Got mine answers, and It's time to have fun!
Hmmm... nah it's quite alright. I just wanted simple explanation like this. :)

Logistics, primarily. Flight capable birds are rarely of the size to be threatening to ungulates, who canonically did not banish smaller predators like the sheepdogs because they did not attack ungulates. There's also the matter of brain-capacity; while some birds are definitely quite intelligent, they tend to be either parrots or corvids. I can see larger flightless birds like the cassowary or the emu being among the banished predators, but most of the flight capable ones would still be darkening the skies of foenum.
Hmm... Logically? Why not? For example vultures. They are basically dependent on what hunting carnivores leaves for them, sure they clean all the dead bodies of animals which dies of old age, illnes, or by accident, but that not enough. I actually created an OC who follows a vulture (boss) as his master for similar reasons....

Now the RP stuff! Yay!

It would take more then your petty alliance to stop our masters.
WHERE DID YOU GET THE COOKIE? I WANT ONE.
From me of course, as I'm the one who cooks here. Here. *Puts Wooden bowl of cookies in front of you.* Dig in. Cinnamon and honey flavoured, sadly is impossible to get coca here...*mumbles* In this Faust forgotten forest ehm... and is too early for berries, so this will have to do.

*Shifts attention back to the new group*
Well I welcome you to our humble den. *Slightly bows* Every predator is welcomed here, as this is main base of every ungulates and any other creature who is willing to serve you and our Masters. Even if our base is still little small I hope you will find it comfortable. If you excuse me I would like to Introduce myself to your staff, so we can co-operate immediately. Oh and I nearly forgot! For dinner we will serve rabbits which I managed to catch this morning. So, just one last question. Would you fancy them well done, medium, rare or still alive?

And yes! There is Mine OC! Still WIP, but at least. I'm still waiting how all this will develop...

Race:
- Deer
Powers obtained from his master.
- Spectral wings, not strong enough for flying, but strong enough for slowing down a fall, gliding or help with jumping and thrusting.
- Spectral talons, not long enough to inflict more serious injuries, they are ineffective even against lightly armoured target, but strong enough to tightly grab something.
- Enchanted eyes, improves sight on long distance, it doesn't affect reflexes or short distance sight.

Role:
- Basically the one who takes care of house and other related stuff
- Scavenger
- Medic (He can treat some diseases, broken bones and even some injuries, but he have limits, and very, very limited amount of alchemy brews / mixtures.)

Abilities:
- Extensive knowledge of alchemy
- Ability to willingly do the house chores
- Scouting
- Scavenging

Personal traits:
I'm still working on this, but he is definitely:
- Insane
- careful

Personality:
I'm also still working on this, but I'm heavily inspired by Seyru from Akame ga kill. I hated and loved her so much! She was damn well written character. :)
I'm going to make him bat s**t crazy when he faces the enemies, but loveable cool guy, when he is with his fellows. :3

I also have few ideas for backstory. :)

Feanor

Proud Velveeta
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Earth
(Emus are badass. That said, I don't think you can take intelligence of Earth animals into account here, or Arizona would never make the cut :p)

super hurricane

Feb 13, 2016
Technically, I'm a Thunderbird (Not the massive sperm whale-sized one from the African Savanna, but the south American condor-sized one), and proud of my somewhat decent intelligence over the other winged predators. And the occasional static zap if I poke someone with my wing (I'm not that strong at the moment). In any case, there are plenty of ingredients for cookies, but we do have a limited amount of coal in storage, since that stuff degraded during the thousands of years we've been stuck.

(rubs beak) Now that I think about it, given you want everyone to have a cookie, we may as well get a headcount in to see how much of us got out of the Hold so we can see how many more we need to free later on. And then forcefully get one of the prey to tell us where their coal deposits are located and then have him/her tied up on the BBQ for later. Meat tastes the best when it's cooked after all, and I'm not sure if they have any modern diseases our immune systems are not prepared against (or vice versa), which should be cleansed when we fry them. And speaking of champions, I suggest we send a Komodo Dragon to test how strong they are, or one of those cockatrice that turns herbivores into statues. I could deploy one if you want.

OCisbestungulate

Always watching you
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
behind your curtains
*Puts Wooden bowl of cookies in front of you.*

So, just one last question. Would you fancy them well done, medium, rare or still alive?
[/SPOILER]
Some of us are willing to eat just about anything. Though the cookies were sorely needed.

Technically, I'm a Thunderbird (Not the massive sperm whale-sized one from the African Savanna, but the south American condor-sized one), and proud of my somewhat decent intelligence over the other winged predators. And the occasional static zap if I poke someone with my wing (I'm not that strong at the moment). In any case, there are plenty of ingredients for cookies, but we do have a limited amount of coal in storage, since that stuff degraded during the thousands of years we've been stuck.

(rubs beak) Now that I think about it, given you want everyone to have a cookie, we may as well get a headcount in to see how much of us got out of the Hold so we can see how many more we need to free later on. And then forcefully get one of the prey to tell us where their coal deposits are located and then have him/her tied up on the BBQ for later. Meat tastes the best when it's cooked after all, and I'm not sure if they have any modern diseases our immune systems are not prepared against (or vice versa), which should be cleansed when we fry them. And speaking of champions, I suggest we send a Komodo Dragon to test how strong they are, or one of those cockatrice that turns herbivores into statues. I could deploy one if you want.
As time passes, the power of the masters will fill every feather and bone in your body. The day will come when mere shocks will be hatching's play. The day will come when the sky itself will tear asunder at your command. Such is the reward of our service to the masters.

And let us pass on the stone prey. Where is the fun in hunting a stone? Though, I suppose a nice decoration would do...

And yes! There is Mine OC! Still WIP, but at least. I'm still waiting how all this will develop...
Race:
- Deer
Powers obtained from his master.
- Spectral wings, not strong enough for flying, but strong enough for slowing down a fall, gliding or help with jumping and thrusting.
- Spectral talons, not long enough to inflict more serious injuries, they are ineffective even against lightly armoured target, but strong enough to tightly grab something.
- Enchanted eyes, improves sight on long distance, it doesn't affect reflexes or short distance sight.

Role:
- Basically the one who takes care of house and other related stuff
- Scavenger
- Medic (He can treat some diseases, broken bones and even some injuries, but he have limits, and very, very limited amount of alchemy brews / mixtures.)

Abilities:
- Extensive knowledge of alchemy
- Ability to willingly do the house chores
- Scouting
- Scavenging

Personal traits:
I'm still working on this, but he is definitely:
- Insane
- careful

Personality:
I'm also still working on this, but I'm heavily inspired by Seyru from Akame ga kill. I hated and loved her so much! She was damn well written character. :)
I'm going to make him bat s**t crazy when he faces the enemies, but loveable cool guy, when he is with his fellows. :3

I also have few ideas for backstory. :)

A young deer who has forsaken their pathetic kin? Very good. As time passes, let us hope that there will be many ... messes for you to clean! And if we're to discuss our attributes:

The time for such to be shared has not yet come...

super hurricane

Feb 13, 2016
(nods) The Elder Thunderbirds are currently still locked in the main Hold, given the opening for us was at a certain size for just me and a few others to get out. So we drag downed prey back to the Hold now and then to refresh their eternal appetite, though we still need a more permanent solution to breaking that accused magical seal. I will, though, set the cockatrice as a 'maybe' option if those blasted dragon horses attempt to interfere with hunting seeing they don't taste very good to start with. I'll make preparations to send in a small group to begin annexing the coal fields where those Llama-like herbivores exist, they don't seem like the type to put up a fight to save their land and their lives.

Mighty Alicorn Hunter

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
The Council
(nods) The Elder Thunderbirds are currently still locked in the main Hold, given the opening for us was at a certain size for just me and a few others to get out. So we drag downed prey back to the Hold now and then to refresh their eternal appetite, though we still need a more permanent solution to breaking that accused magical seal. I will, though, set the cockatrice as a 'maybe' option if those blasted dragon horses attempt to interfere with hunting seeing they don't taste very good to start with. I'll make preparations to send in a small group to begin annexing the coal fields where those Llama-like herbivores exist, they don't seem like the type to put up a fight to save their land and their lives.
You know nothing of these lands, do you? The Paka clan is among the most determined to survive, and will fight the hardest to stop you if their lives are directly on the line. You know, I might pass some more information that may prove valuable to you, if you allow me passage through this gap in the seal. To be honest, I've only been able to communicate with the outside the same way the scouts have, through a shadow of myself. Now I know you've said your masters can't cross through, but what about something about 1 or 2 ft tall? surely this isn't the size of the Rocs that control your flock?

0Zero100

Alpaka Representative/Robot Family Bear
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
You do know that their champion could, theoretically, stare down death, right? If there is nothing to fear, but fear itself, then what could be said about the strength and determination of an alpaca that fears nothing?