[FactionRP] The Dark Side [Oleander]

TheOneZeelOne

Don't be afraid of the dark
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Gadsden, AL
Have you ever felt like society shuns your kind? Like the world around us is built on outdated and narrow-minded ideals? Have you ever found yourself judged for the things you like to do? Shamed for the way you were born, or the way you like to live your life? Declared a witch and burned at the stake? (Metaphorically... or literally!)

It's somewhat pointless to ask, really. The truth is that everyone has felt this atleast once in their lives. The difference is, some stand up to it and others choose to swallow their pain and step in line.

For those wanting to stand up... for those who believe the world can change... for those seeking a safe haven free from judgment... I ask that you consider joining the Dark Side.

Here, we stand by our chosen champion and role model, Oleander. Just as she refuses to let society dictate what she thinks, so too do all the Soldiers of Shadow. We shall follow in her path by paving our own.

Our purpose here is to prove to the world that you needn't be afraid of the dark. And we seek to save Fœnum, like any other - even from itself, if the need arises...

Rules:
1. Make a Pact with your very own demon.
2. Read every page of our dark tome. (Self-monitored)
3. CRUSH ENEMIES WITH GIANT BLACK LASER BEAMS

TheOneZeelOne
Rayne-The-Skunk
SloppyJoe403
Silver Lining
LapinZinski
Crym4x
Sutekh94
CrpCrwls
GLaD for you
Bass Drop
Tunnel_Rhino526
CountParadox
18/NINE-TEEN
Saki
Weylyn
ilvos01
Illusion Melody
Super jorsour64
TigerKirby215
Relampaguillo
Lunamann
Sapare
TyphlUpgrade
Fringe

Last edited:

TheOneZeelOne

Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Gadsden, AL
We of the Empire say nay to your darkened ways! Repent, you fools, or face the fire of Honored Mother and the hooves of Honored Father!
While the strength of your soldiers is admirable, your ways are arcane and your numbers small. And with all your experience, you've never faced a foe like us. You will be overwhelmed by the dark, your flame shall flicker out. I suggest you fly away before we do something we regret...

And I see that in my sleep, my renegade army has grown... come, allies. Let us do dark things... like tea parties! Tea parties with the lights off! [/edgy]

TheOneZeelOne

Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Gadsden, AL
While it is likely overdue, allow me to lay out the ideals of The Dark Side.

More than anything else, we of course seek the safety of Fœnum. However, as we are aware of the growing tensions between champions, as well as the general stigma that rallies against our chosen way of life, we are prepared to save this world from itself, if need be.

We aim to improve the image of the darkness itself, so as to make for an easier life for all the lil' darklings of the next generation and so on. We shall serve to prove that there is indeed a purity in the shadows. A light betwixt the darkness, a light within the night.

A Bookworm Hoers, one might say...

More than just ourselves, we wish to prove a point on behalf of all of the misjudged of our world. We fight for everyone that has ever been put down for their beliefs or the way they are born. We seek to prove that...

*Sigh* Really...?

Ugh... we seek to prove that you cannot judge a book by it's cover...

Most importantly, we seek to prove that there is no threat in life that cannot be vanquished with a well aimed laser beam. The only people that would argue such a thing, are people that have not tasted it... yet.

PS. HOW COOL IS THIS FONT?! IF THIS FONT WERE A SKELETON, THEY WOULD PROBABLY HAVE HUGE BICEPS WITH SUNGLASSES ON THEM, THAT'S HOW COOL IT IS!

CrpCrwls

This dim light which falls from the stars...
Feb 6, 2016
I hope to join the dark side for it seem to welcome all. Also I like cookies. And lasers. And books. I'll read the hell out of the book of Undying Misery. The cover doesn't bother me, it look fine, very stylish.

GLaD for you

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I'd like to work with my demon, as long as it does not control me.
By acknowledging free will, I accept that there is a way to change the world around us.

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me."

Reactions: Colynato

OCisbestungulate

Always watching you
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
behind your curtains
You petty creatures speak of your dark powers with such pride.

And yet, your most powerful elders still quake and tremble at the mere mention of our masters.

You have no idea what true power is. No idea of what true EVIL can do.

You pin your hopes on a silly book. We draw our power from evil itself.

Go home, foals. Don't waste your energy. Our masters wouldn't want you to be too tired for the HUNT!

TheOneZeelOne

Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Gadsden, AL
We will not be bothered by the words of those that have unabashedly presented themselves as a meal. Your terror of the predator's impending arrival has broken your mind. Your desperation for survival has caused you to turn on your own. Your situation is quite pitiable. Do not force us to make it worse.

CrpCrwls

Feb 6, 2016
Shame, such a big maw, and yet you have no fangs. The evil we use is controlled, it is our ally. You just praise your predatory masters, hoping to be spared from their hunger, you have no might of your own, you are no fighter, you are no hunter, you are nothing but willing slaves and your threats are empty.

OCisbestungulate

Always watching you
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
behind your curtains
Terror? Oh no. It is BLISS. And even if our masters shall turn upon us and rend us asunder, I shall laugh with my last breath knowing that I was the lucky one!

Feanor

Proud Velveeta
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Earth
Let this maniac's fall be a lesson to those who would dabble with evil. Ye minions of Darkness tread a thin line, and have here a warning of that which awaits down your path. Velvetia watches.

Last edited:

TheOneZeelOne

Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Gadsden, AL
The predators have nothing to do with dark magic, you arrogant opportunist. Our ideal is to prove that it isn't evil and that is exactly what we shall do.

Crym4x

What do you mean i can't use a bucket as a hat
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 4, 2016
Canberra, Australia
If there is light, there will be Darkness and from that Darkness a great power shall arise and show what we are really capable of

Feanor

Proud Velveeta
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Earth
The predators have nothing to do with dark magic, you arrogant opportunist. Our ideal is to prove that it isn't evil and that is exactly what we shall do.
And so it always begins. The accomplishment of good by evil means will always be a vain and doomed fallacy. The Winter's embrace will encompass you all in the end. Whether you come willing while you still possess your souls, or as demons to be cleansed by the storm is your choice. You have been warned!

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."

CrpCrwls

Feb 6, 2016
"It is in darkness that light shine the brightest, shine in the night and be wary of those who bask in the sun, for they are only making a shadow"

TheOneZeelOne

Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Gadsden, AL
And so it always begins. The accomplishment of good by evil means will always be a vain and doomed fallacy. The Winter's embrace will encompass you all in the end. Whether you come willing while you still possess your souls, or as demons to be cleansed by the storm is your choice. You have been warned!

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."
...Excuse me, but do you not intend to also battle monsters? Or were you hoping to simply talk the predators into going back willingly?

Feanor

Proud Velveeta
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Earth
Hah! Atleast we shall not battle WITH them packed in our saddle-bags!

CrpCrwls

Feb 6, 2016
...Excuse me, but do you not intend to also battle monsters? Or were you hoping to simply talk the predators into going back willingly?
O Eldest, do not underestimate our deer friend, I am convinced he could certainly talk the predators to death!

CountParadox

Is the answer to this question no?
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
Kansas
Well, uh... Funny story... My OC may already have a daemon trapped inside him... Which happened well before Them's Fighting Herds began to come together into the incredibleness that it is today, mind you.

Since I have my own demon, can I join!?

Stunthead

Springbok when
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
New Zealand
Greetings those of the dark side! I speak on behalf of the Pom Patrol!
Like Pom herself, the Pom Patrol places high value in bravery and risk-taking, and as such we have no reason to quarrel with you over your (careful) use of the dark arts. We offer you our hoof in friendship, and we hope you are as successful in your endeavours as we are sure to be in ours.

TheOneZeelOne

Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Gadsden, AL
Well, uh... Funny story... My OC may already have a daemon trapped inside him... Which happened well before Them's Fighting Herds began to come together into the incredibleness that it is today, mind you.

Since I have my own demon, can I join!?
By all means, you and your demon friend are more than welcome.

Greetings those of the dark side! I speak on behalf of the Pom Patrol!
Like Pom herself, the Pom Patrol places high value in bravery and risk-taking, and as such we have no reason to quarrel with you over your (careful) use of the dark arts. We offer you our hoof in friendship, and we hope you are as successful in your endeavours as we are sure to be in ours.
As those who value strategic use of shadow, we here in the Dark Side appreciate Pom's subtle style. One would be forgiven in thinking she doesn't even want to attack at all, so cunning is her ruse~

CountParadox

Is the answer to this question no?
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
Kansas
By all means, you and your demon friend are more than welcome.

As those who value strategic use of shadow, we here in the Dark Side appreciate Pom's subtle style. One would be forgiven in thinking she doesn't even want to attack at all, so cunning is her ruse~
Yaaaaayyyyyy! Finally, a group for Dox and Crowe! XD

Laurel Crown

Leader of the Proud Nation of Velvetia
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I see there's also a dark side on your aesthetics. Don't you have mirrors to look at yourselves? With some eye shadow and face powder, you would be fabulous... but I guess my suggestions fall on deaf ears.

SloppyJoe403

Also known as Soctavia
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Iowa
I have become one with The Horn. I see all I need to see. Weather it be in the light... or in the Dark.

18/NINE-TEEN

♫ ♪ Just Get On With It & Kill Me ♩ ♬
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Once you go Dark Magic you never go back to Light Magic.

Can't wait to paly with Oleander & Fred/FHTNG (Frightning ?) and knock Velvet down a peg & back to reality/Rarara.

Last edited: