"Let's go home."

*Offers you his hand*
yes lets (accepts zeros hand)

0Zero100

Alpaka Representative/Robot Family Bear
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
OOC: Yes Fluffy is singing you are my robot bear death machine wifu.
OOC: And Zero is singing you are my sweet psychopathic waifu... or, you know, my husbandoe. I'm fine with either one.

Also, I just thought about ship names, we're both 'fluffy' as in cuddly and Fluffy can make ice. Cold, sub-ZERO ice, eh, ehhh.

BypenThynDragon

I for one welcom our new ruler Smugdeer
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
OOC: And Zero is singing you are my sweet psychopathic waifu... or, you know, my husbandoe. I'm fine with either one.

Also, I just thought about ship names, we're both 'fluffy' as in cuddly and Fluffy can make ice. Cold, sub-ZERO ice, eh, ehhh.
OOC: may need to work on that lol

BypenThynDragon

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
The next day Fluffy woke up barfing her lungs out, and after a quick scan of the Golden Oats, she found out why.(revenge will be mine :eek:)

CrpCrwls

This dim light which falls from the stars...
Feb 6, 2016
Darksiders ! The situation is serious, one of our own has attacked the reindeers, destroyed one of their golden oats farm and killed some of their guards. While he was certainly avenging himself for the poison they tricked him into taking the response was disproportionnate, especially considering the fact that they did so because he was stealing from them.

However I do not believe that we should hand Fluffy over. The reindeer are good folks but their heart can grow cold and hard like ice itself. They would just execute him and yet still keep a grudge against the Dark Side as a whole.

I say we punish him ourselves, hope that this will sate their thirst for justice and prepare ourselves for the worse if it does not.

OOC: so thing is, IC Gaosung doesn't really have a reason to want conflict but OOC I kinda want to see the battle of ice and darknesS so I settled for a half measure that certainly isn't going to calm the reindeer but still make sense in character

Reactions: Feanor

Relampaguillo

I am the thunder or whatever...
Crowdfund Backer
Apr 12, 2016
Darksiders ! The situation is serious, one of our own has attacked the reindeers, destroyed one of their golden oats farm and killed some of their guards. While he was certainly avenging himself for the poison they tricked him into taking the response was disproportionnate, especially considering the fact that they did so because he was stealing from them.

However I do not believe that we should hand Fluffy over. The reindeer are good folks but their heart can grow cold and hard like ice itself. They would just execute him and yet still keep a grudge against the Dark Side as a whole.

I say we punish him ourselves, hope that this will sate their thirst for justice and prepare ourselves for the worse if it does not.

OOC: so thing is, IC Gaosung doesn't really have a reason to want conflict but OOC I kinda want to see the battle of ice and darknesS so I settled for a half measure that certainly isn't going to calm the reindeer but still make sense in character
So... how should we punish him/her?
I don't want to mess with ice... So cold...

Reactions: OCisbestungulate

CrpCrwls

Feb 6, 2016
So... how should we punish him/her?
I don't want to mess with ice... So cold...
I'm not sure... I would suggest temporarily banishing her in another realm, surely we can open a portal leading into a world uncomfortable enough to be punishment but not dangerous enough to kill.

BypenThynDragon

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
OOC: maybe you should temp exile Fluffy and set someone to guard her like Zero. (+ if it is Zero we can strengthen the ship).

0Zero100

Alpaka Representative/Robot Family Bear
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
OOC: maybe you should temp exile Fluffy and set someone to guard her like Zero. (+ if it is Zero we can strengthen the ship).
OOC: Oh great! If they do end up doing that I not only have to keep watch over a paka that can traverse space-time, but a cute murderous psychopath...
Wait, did I just say 'cute', I meant crazy! Ehehe, yes, crazy...

"I wouldn't mind looking after her, if that's what the others think is best..."

*Zero says this as a hint of a blush stains his cheeks*

Reactions: BypenThynDragon

OCisbestungulate

Always watching you
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
behind your curtains
*Insert obligatory temptation/invitation to join the forces of evil here*

OOC: You see, since my OC dun got blown'd up, I kinda figure he's outta commission for a little bit.

Sapare

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I probably will not get involved in any of the RP side of things, but I just want to announce my loyalty to Orleander and her teachings.

(Also, you guys are hilarious and made my day much better. Keep being crazy and funny)

Koiyuki

Humble subject of the Empire of Tianhuo
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 18, 2016
Somewhere in SoCal
I'm curious. Your faction's figurehead believes that dark magic is not necessarily evil magic. Do you think the same?

I'm a humble subject of the empire, but mostly because I admire the strength of character of our faction's figurehead. Although I disapprove of working with demonic forces, your figurehead's sentiments on the matter have me greatly curious

BypenThynDragon

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I'm curious. Your faction's figurehead believes that dark magic is not necessarily evil magic. Do you think the same?

I'm a humble subject of the empire, but mostly because I admire the strength of character of our faction's figurehead. Although I disapprove of working with demonic forces, your figurehead's sentiments on the matter have me greatly curious
You are greeted by a reindeer wielding knifes jumping out from the shadows about to pounce, when she is suddenly stopped and flung to the ground as if by magic.
Fluffy: DIE DIE DIE.
An image of a polar bear appears and starts dragging Fluffy back.
Zack: Sorry about this, please don't use her as any figure for our faction, umm I'll be right back if someone else doesn't talk with you first.
Zack then drags fluffy into another room.

Silver Lining

Dwarf casts Fireball! *throws gunpowder barrel*
Backers' Beta Tester
Urgh, why haven't we set up a watcher of some sort for that manic reindeer?
Two reasons: she keeps using her magic to escape, and she'd try to kill them. At best, all we can do is crowd control when it happens.
Hmm...well, can't we--
I know what you're going to ask, and no. The Leader said no in-fighting until the political situation is more stable.

It seems this strange unicorn is just arguing with its shadow...literally.

Last edited:

TheOneZeelOne

Don't be afraid of the dark
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Gadsden, AL
I wonder if it's too late to pledge allegiance to Oleander and teh Dark Side.
'Tis never too late, and the shadows welcome all with an open mind and heart.

But of course. One of the group's core values is rallying against stereotyping. To that end, we believe that there is nary such a thing as an inherent evil.

The only thing that is inherent in darkness, is that it's an unknown. When looking at sheer shadow, there is nothing to see. Therefore whatever lies within it, is up to the mind's eye; open to interpretation, formed in one's imagination. In that way, it is whatever you make of it, both in the hooves of those that use it and and the eyes of those who merely gaze into the abyss...

...Sorry, I'm in that waxing poetic mood again, I really need to taper that.

Reactions: BypenThynDragon

BypenThynDragon

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Urgh, why haven't we set up a watcher of some sort for that manic reindeer?
Two reasons: he keeps using his magic to escape, and he'd try to kill them. At best, all we can do is crowd control when it happens.
Hmm...well, can't we--
I know what you're going to ask, and no. The Leader said no in-fighting until the political situation is more stable.

It seems this strange unicorn is just arguing with its shadow...literally.[/QUOTEOOC: Fluffy is a girl
also what is your OC, we have a form for them if you want to post that their

CrpCrwls

Feb 6, 2016

I can understand your wariness around demons. This sentiment is not a bad thing, prudence is indeed mandatory when dealing with these beings thought some are more reasonables than others. But prudence shouldn't turn to paranoia, you should not let fear blind you and control your every decisions. Something you fear need to be inspected, it's threat assessed, it's weak points discovered... and if a mean to control it and use it for good present itself it should not be ignored.

Balance is everything. Fire and ice both burn those who wield them without care and respect. Little is known about white magic, as the Ordder of the Horn seem to hoard it's secrets, but I am sure that overusing it without caution is also dangerous. Dark magic is a tool like any other, it can be used to do good.

Stunthead

Springbok when
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
New Zealand
Fleece Dags, the Pom Patrol Prime Minister, arrives on Dark Side territory pulling a small cart, containing four shaking, growling crates. He looks around with uncertainty. In his head he imagined there would be a clearly marked "front office" of some kind, but it soon became apparent that wasn't the case. He begins to wander around the unfamiliar environment, hoping to find someone to help him.

Mighty Alicorn Hunter

Predator Representative of the Darkside
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
The Council
Fleece expects to find Weylyn or at least Blue, but neither are at the home of the darkside. Fleece finds a note that says "Off to save the world - BLDCLW TH§ ¿AV§GE?".

TheOneZeelOne

Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Gadsden, AL
Fleece Dags, the Pom Patrol Prime Minister, arrives on Dark Side territory pulling a small cart, containing four shaking, growling crates. He looks around with uncertainty. In his head he imagined there would be a clearly marked "front office" of some kind, but it soon became apparent that wasn't the case. He begins to wander around the unfamiliar environment, hoping to find someone to help him.
Without warning the air before Fleece blurs, and out pops a dark void. From this, steps Zeel, surprisingly leaving his quarters for the first time in months. He looks... somewhat haggered, eyes weary. Yet he still dons a pleasant smile.

"Hello there. You'll have to forgive me, I forget to turn off our land's cloak some days..."

With a simple wave of his spellbook, the barren wasteland suddenly gives way to what can only be described as a small, gothic city, a series of black spiraling buildings in which the Soldiers of Shadow stay.

"How may we be of assistance?"

Stunthead

Springbok when
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
New Zealand
Without warning the air before Fleece blurs, and out pops a dark void. From this, steps Zeel, surprisingly leaving his quarters for the first time in months. He looks... somewhat haggered, eyes weary. Yet he still dons a pleasant smile.

"Hello there. You'll have to forgive me, I forget to turn off our land's cloak some days..."

With a simple wave of his spellbook, the barren wasteland suddenly gives way to what can only be described as a small, gothic city, a series of black spiraling buildings in which the Soldiers of Shadow stay.

"How may we be of assistance?"
"Oh! Um, hello..." The skittish Prime Minister takes a step back, surprised by the sudden appearance of the small city. He clears his throat and puts on a brave face.

"Uh, my name is Fleece, I'm a... sheep of some importance. I was hoping to get some help with a bit of a puppy situation..." He turns back to the cart, where the growling has become twice as loud at the appearance of the dark stranger.

"They've been put under Hunter mind control. I hear there's a way for your... friends to fix that."

TheOneZeelOne

Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Gadsden, AL
"Oh! Um, hello..." The skittish Prime Minister takes a step back, surprised by the sudden appearance of the small city. He clears his throat and puts on a brave face.

"Uh, my name is Fleece, I'm a... sheep of some importance. I was hoping to get some help with a bit of a puppy situation..." He turns back to the cart, where the growling has become twice as loud at the appearance of the dark stranger.

"They've been put under Hunter mind control. I hear there's a way for your... friends to fix that."
Zeel slowly steps over to the cart, trying not to stumble. He glances into one of the crates, looking into the eyes of a rabid pup.

"Ah, yes, I think that... this should..."

He trails off, seemingly dozing off. A vicious jolt of the crate snaps him back awake.

"Ah! E-Excuse me, I... haven't gotten much rest recently... but yes, I should be able to help you. Please, come this way..."

Zeel steps into one of the smaller buildings - the only one without a door, instead simply a doorway with a purple curtain. A small stream of smoke emits from the hut, and the smell of incense streaks through...