[FactionRP] Proud Nation of Velvetia [Velvet]

Laurel Crown

Leader of the Proud Nation of Velvetia
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
With the Goat Cult planning to conquer the forum by adoring that wretched goat character, I declare that we of the Proud Nation of Velvetia (PNV) should protect the forum... before taking it so that everyone will idolize our deer-y queen.

Here are the new, righteous and fabulous ideals of Velvetia (Special thanks to Feanor)

No compromise! In a world where Ungulates would throw aside honor, duty, their very souls in the name of victory or personal gain, Velvetia stands as beacon to those who hold themselves to the highest standards! Our Overdeer will accept no less!

Be as the Winter! The steppes of Rein are a land of ice, patient and unrelenting. Like the winter that cleanses the land to make way for new life, so too must we be relentless in our mission to scourge the servants of evil and the enemies of our Great Nation from Foenum, and to Rein in a glorious future for all Ungulates under Her smug benevolence!

Remain Aloof! Just as our Glorious Queen Smugdeer stands above all other Ungulates of Foenum, a true Velveeta strives to emulate her grace in all circumstances. Do not allow yourself to descend to the level of those lesser factions who would provoke you with petty insults or slander!

Be Proud! There is no greater service in this world than that which serves the Overdeer and the Tiny Masters. Arrogance is the word used by the weak to describe Righteousness! Never shy from defending our Great Nation, or the ideals we uphold!

DRESS TO IMPRESS! Our Glorious Monarch of Smugness demands that the purity within should be reflected without, that the (admittedly vulgar) masses may be shown the path to Righteousness! Exceptional hygiene and polished hooves is a requirement.

Members [Still growing]
Feanor
Ethaes
CosmicDashie
SquiddyWiddy
Abraman
Altashi
Snowyblitz
Stridershy
Velvet_The_Reindeer

Who wants to join in and be part of our deer-y queen's army to go against the Goat Enemy?

Art by Atryl

Last edited:

rod7post

sorry for my english! :c
Feb 3, 2016
b-but I love paprika!!! D: when the Paka Nation it is revealed to nonbelievers?

I love this part of the fandom!!! :D

Masterweaver

Teller of Tales Bard Of Awesomeness
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 4, 2016
Internet
www.fimfiction.net
The Empire has no quarrel with the nation of Velvetia, nor any reason to fear. Fire will always melt ice. Let there be peace between our peoples... or fall to ruin.

Laurel Crown

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
The Empire has no quarrel with the nation of Velvetia, nor any reason to fear. Fire will always melt ice. Let there be peace between our peoples... or fall to ruin.
As long as your empire won't give trouble to our beautiful lands, that is.

Feanor

Proud Velveeta
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Earth
Thy veiled threats do not go unnoticed, ye of the Diminutive Empire. Velvetia can overlook the chest-puffing faults of the lesser, however, so I say let there be peace indeed! Remember though that the eye of the Overdeer is always upon you, should The Empire forget its place. There is a saying on the icy steppes of Rein - The fires of pride burn bright but brief, only the winter is eternal.

Reactions: LockeRobster

CosmicDashie

Dank may-mays
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Canadia
Out of curiosity who here hails from the land of queen Rarara? I have an inkling there may be a crossover

Reactions: Feanor

LockeRobster

Drawfriend & ALPHA Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Sydney, Australia
lokerobster.tumblr.com
Hear me horny-deviants! Your squabble with Goat tribe is not to be fooling me. You're true motive to brainwash innocent undulates with your smug half-truths and fluffy false promises will not go unchallenged by glorious Ariz-totzka!

We are watching you...

CosmicDashie

Dank may-mays
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Canadia
Hear me horny-deviants! Your squabble with Goat tribe is not to be fooling me. You're true motive to brainwash innocent undulates with your smug half-truths and fluffy false promises will not go unchallenged by glorious Ariz-totzka!

We are watching you...
This slander you spread is unbearable! The floofy deer nation will reign supreme

SquiddyWiddy

Your Local Squid
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016

We are watching you...
Screw you cow lover! Velvet can easily turn Arizona into a steak dinner :mad:

Feanor

Proud Velveeta
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Earth

We are watching you...
Hah! Ariz-totzka? More like the Realm of Ribeye! The Glorious Smugdeer may be above such carnivorous barbarism, but we Velveetas are always down for a steak dinner! Bring it!

Mirage Seraph

Goat On A Thread
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Hah! Ariz-totzka? More like the Realm of Ribeye! The Glorious Smugdeer may be above such carnivorous barbarism, but we Velveetas are always down for a steak dinner! Bring it!
... Did you just call yourself Velveeta?
As hilarious as I find it, you very well may want to reconsider.

Reactions: Altashi

Laurel Crown

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Stop teasing our beautiful name. An elegant pontmanteau between a gorgeous queen like Velvet and a gorgeous land like Switzerland, once known as Helvetia.
Try to throw more mud on our pride and we will freeze your land before you can say "Winter is coming"

Laurel Crown

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Oh my, I have forgotten that Feanor made an improved version of our ideals. Such a darling.

LockeRobster

Drawfriend & ALPHA Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Sydney, Australia
lokerobster.tumblr.com
I'm working on a TFH vector of one of my sketches and I finished the first part last night, it should interest your proud nation:

If you want to follow the progress of my work on this piece (or see other sketches I've done) click on the sickeningly fluffy deer above

Feanor

Proud Velveeta
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Earth
I'm working on a TFH vector of one of my sketches and I finished the first part last night, it should interest your proud nation:

If you want to follow the progress of my work on this piece (or see other sketches I've done) click on the sickeningly fluffy deer above
Even the misguided bovine-followers cannot contain their appreciation of the Floofdeer! Velvetia is appreciative of the contribution!

Laurel Crown

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
That... is... truly GORGEOUS! I've never seen such brilliance not even in Rarara fanarts. Also... snowyblitz, sorry for having considered you while I was absent. You're in, darling.

(I really need to create my deer OC Andriy so that everyone knows I'm roleplaying in an ambiguous fashion XD)

Laurel Crown

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
That's brilliant! You're in, darling. ^3^
And sorry everyone. I was very busy in the weekend.