[FactionRP] Proud Nation of Velvetia [Velvet]

Feanor

Proud Velveeta
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Earth
Your figurehead believes in getting properly primped before combat, and playing to ones strengths, instead of trying to overcome one's weaknesses.
One need not preclude the other. The Overdeer has many strengths, she also is relentless in her pursuit of betterment on all fronts.
OOC: I will have to be rather brief here for the moment, as we are in the midst of a dangerous rescue mission over in the Council thread, and I prefer to wait for that to be done before getting involved in other things.

They are weak.

Weak and pathetic.

They, and all the others, are nought but mere prey!

Mere prey, for the HUNT
Gracious as ever, Ziege. I see your recent, ahhh, changes have done nothing for your manners. Or your looks. Although that confetti was a step up in fashion, for you. How darling, I think you still have a streamer in your hair... just there.

OCisbestungulate

Always watching you
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
behind your curtains
Gracious as ever, Ziege. I see your recent, ahhh, changes have done nothing for your manners. Or your looks. Although that confetti was a step up in fashion, for you. How darling, I think you still have a streamer in your hair... just there.
*grumble* blasted bear...

One day. One day his mighty fury will be ours. That, or his hide.

Feanor

Proud Velveeta
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Earth
Fashion and much more! Welcome to the glorious Overdeer's humble followers, take a seat by the hearth-fire, and some warm golden oats.

BypenThynDragon

I for one welcom our new ruler Smugdeer
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
A gateway apears in the middle of the city and Fluffy walks out fallowed by Zack

The reindeer all stop and stair for a few molments befor they all go into full panic

Fluffy egnors them and asks Zack "Whats takeing Fea so long?"

Zack only replys with a shrug as they are both become surounded by guards, some who reconise the psycotic reindeer and apear nervous.

Feanor

Proud Velveeta
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Earth
Feanor and her companions appear a moment later, looking nauseous. Cog bends over and retches, losing his hat in the process.

"Ughhh..." Feanor groans, "That will take some getting used to..."

She looks up and notices the gathered guards and curious faces.

"Oh deer. I think we've caused a scene."

"What're you all staring at?" Yells Cog, "Nothing to see here. Yeah, back to business, that's right, move along."

Feanor approaches the leader of the guards who is closing on Fluffy with a frown. "Captain, stand down. Everything is fine."

"But... ma'am, she is pact-bound. Don't you want her restrained atleast?"

"They are our guests, not hostages. Prepare lodging in my personal apartments. And captain, there will be no trouble, you understand? Else it will be on your own head."

She turns back to Fluffy. "The captain will see you are safe and comfortable. I hope you will forgive me, but I must be back to my office for the day. There is much to prepare for tomorrow, and there will be many ruffled feathers to smooth, I imagine."

OOC: Apologies I couldn't get on much today. Busy day, rude people trying to make me be social! Pfah. Anyway be on more tomorrow.

BypenThynDragon

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
"It's fine Fea,"

Fluffy pauses and looks around,

"They would need at least triple their amount to even be a challenge for me alone, never mind with Zack"

Fluffy then turns to the head guard, "You heard Fea take me to my quarters, and no trouble, chop chop."

The guard replies with nervous glances from Fluffy, to his fellow guards, before saying, "O-o-of course, r-r-right away madam'"

Fluffy then skips off after the Guard as Zack retreats from his physical form.

OOC: NP I know people are the worst, ho needs to be social. Eww

Reactions: Feanor

Feanor

Proud Velveeta
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Earth
Attention my friends of the Proud Nation! today we celebrate not only the closing of a great victory against the vile creatures who call themselves Hunters, but also the addition of a new member to our ranks!

Some of you may already know Fluffy the reindeer from the Council, or perhaps from other past, ahhh... relations. While we have certainly had our differences in the past, Fluffy has proved herself a true friend in the battle against the Hunters, helping to save not only the life of the Sheeple Prime Minister, but my own as well.

All of Foenum owes her a debt, and though I understand that some wounds on both sides may take time to heal, we start their mending today! The crimes she committed against us were grave, but so too are those she suffered at the hooves of our own kind. I don't expect the road to always be smooth - we are a hard race, like the land which sired us, and forgiveness does not come easy to us, but I urge you remember that Fluffy is one of our own, and we stand by our own!

Last edited:
Reactions: BypenThynDragon

Feanor

Proud Velveeta
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Earth
There is another matter that faces our Great Nation today as well. It was with heavy hearts that we bid our fair leader Andriy goodbye, especially in light of these trying times. His reliable charm and leadership will be sorely missed, however, it was his wish that the burden be passed to me, and I have accepted with solemn humility. I have vowed to honor his example as best I can, and do everything in my power to uphold our lofty ideals. It is my honor to serve and protect our Great Nation!

It is here that we come to the meat of the matter. Custom decrees that one in my position cannot also hold a seat upon the United Foenum Council, lest the corrupting hooves of power forge a tyrant. So today I ask for candidates who would represent Velvetia as our new Grand Ambassadeer to come forward. Remember that this is no small responsibility. You will be asked to take part in decisions that could shape the future of Foenum, and you must not waver in the face of adversity, or in upholding our ideals. If you feel yourself up to the task, inform me of your request and you shall be taken under consideration! Too a bright future for Velvetia and all of Foenum under Her guidance!

OOC: Anyone who wishes will be considered, as there aren't many Velvetian's currently active. HOWEVER, if you want to be chosen, please be willing to actively participate in atleast UFC RP, as this is where the bulk of happenings tend to take place right now.

Reactions: BypenThynDragon

BypenThynDragon

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
While Fea is writing her messages above Fluffy bursts into her office, levitating a knocked our reindeer covered in bruises and missing an antler.

"Fea I was sleeping and this guy,"

Fluffy plops the body onto her desk,

"Interrupted it, do I have permission to do what I may?"

Zack's voice projects from the necklace around Fluffy's neck,

"I told her she needs to ask you for permission."

Zack then see's the letter on Fea's desk and upon reading it says,

" You know maybe I can fulfill that position, you know for trust purposes."

Feanor

Proud Velveeta
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Earth
Feanor jumps to her hooves, startled by the sudden entry. Her expression turns grim upon seeing the body.

"You were right to bring this to me, Zack..." she still sounds uncomfortable saying the name. "I had expected... but so soon?" she seems to be talking to herself.

She turns to Fluffy, her gaze cold and intense. "Fluffy, what happened here. Leave nothing out."

BypenThynDragon

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
"Well I was sleeping and then Zack told me to wake up, so I opened my eyes to find this guy about to stab me with an Ice-bolt"

While doing this she lays on Fea's desk and reenacts the scene,

"So I threw two knifes, one breaking the ice-bolt, the other going into his stomach,"

At this point the barley alive assassin rolls over showing a knife still in his body.

"So we then traded a few more blows, he scratched my injured leg"

she shows her broken leg has its bandages ripped and is bleeding slightly,

"Then I eventually cut off his horn and knocked him in the head and then Zack stopped me from killing him,"

A crunch and a yelp is heard from the assassin as Fluffy jumps off Fea's desk and lands on his body,

"And here I am"

Feanor

Proud Velveeta
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Earth
OOC: This is why I freakin' love Fluffy!

"I see." Feanor hits a hidden mechanism on the wall, and a moment later a reindeer appears in the door.

"Get this reindeer to a doctor, and then to a cell. Keep him restrained, he may be dangerous. Fluffy, much as you were justified in your actions, your position here is a bit tenuous as yet to allow outright murder. Besides, there is important information we need to gather from this assassin. Who sent him...for example."

BypenThynDragon

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
OOC: tx I try my best

Fluffy looks saddened upon hearing Fea's response. and levitates the knifes she stuck to the roof during her demonstration back to her.

Zack then pipes up,

"On another note can you consider that we can take the placement for representative for the council."

Feanor

Proud Velveeta
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Earth
Feanor sighs. "About that. The situation is... complicated, to say the least. The assassin only proves this. You are both aware - better than most I'm sure - of our faction's stance on the pact-bound. What I have done... taking you in... It will not sit well with many. Many will see it as a betrayal, and how can I blame them? It goes against most everything I have preached for so long..." She sits back in her chair, shaking her head. "I should have warned you. This situation is something I foresaw, but I never imagined it would escalate so quickly... I am doing everything I can, but I'll tell you now, there are those here who will never accept you. Those who will fight you... will even fight me to make sure it never happens."

She straightens her announcement papers she was writing, stamping a wax seal on the corner of each.

"To make you our representative so soon... It would only serve to polarize the situation further. On the other hoof, perhaps this would be the very message we need to send? A leader who does not listen to her subjects is no leader, but nor is the one who would bend to their every whim. There are those who have been a part of this faction since the beginning, and I would be remiss not to give them atleast an opportunity. For the moment, all we can do is watch this play out. But one thing is certain, we have created a divide within the Proud Nation. It only remains to be seen how deeply it cuts..."

BypenThynDragon

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Zack: "I understand that other members come first I'm just putting it out their, and I agree this is a fragile situation"

Fluffy is just playing with Duo's wooden dice,

Zack: " just saying it may need to be the push we need if no one steps up."

OOC: Man this would be so much more drastic if there were other RP members, hopefully some old or new ones will join soon

Feanor

Proud Velveeta
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Earth
OOC: Right? These halls are sadly empty right now. Oh well, nothing to remedy the situation like spam bumping the thread amirite? Jk. I will give this another day or so for people to respond, if not then we shall have no choice.

0Zero100

Alpaka Representative/Robot Family Bear
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
Out of the shadows, Zero appears.

"I volunteer as tribute!" He says, holding out a paw.

"...."

"I'm serious..."

(No he's not.)

"Yes I am."

(No)

"Yeah."

(Nope... maybe just a little.)

Feanor

Proud Velveeta
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Earth
Feanor sighs.

"I hope you didn't travel all the way out here just for that, bear. Or whatever you are."

"As much as your efforts against the Hunters are appreciated, there is only one way I can answer that, and it is very simple. No."

Feanor

Proud Velveeta
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Earth
Feanor tosses another wrinkled piece of parchment to the trash with a sigh.

“Something bothering you?” Cog asks through a mouth full of oats, lounging on his back in a ray of afternoon sunshine.

Feanor snorts, sitting back and rubbing her eyes with a hoof. “Just an entire faction threatening to tear itself apart under my hooves, nothing of consequence…”

“But that’s not what’s bothering you… is it?”

Feanor shoots him a sharp glance. Then purses her lips. “No, I suppose you’re right.”

“I don’t get you. They took the bait didn’t they? Ate it up like candy by the sounds of it. You even got that murdering psychopath all sappy! So why the stress?”

“That ‘psychopath’ is our ally now, and soon to be your student - you may as well get used to it. She also saved my life. Twice, more or less…” she trails off, tapping a hoof on her chair. “How did that happen, Cog? I keep turning it over, and it just doesn’t fit. A daemon and an outcast. What was in it for them?”

Cog reaches into the sack of oats, finds it empty, and tosses it to the floor with a burp.

“Maybe they needed friends. Maybe Fluffy had a punishment hanging over her head and she knew it. Maybe she needed somewhere to go. Somewhere her enemies couldn’t reach her…”

He kicks himself into a sitting position, making a half-hearted attempt to pull his pointed hat straight.

“Or maybe she got lovey dubby all the sudden and decided killing isn’t a nice thing to do. Who cares? We’re at home. You’re supposed to be relaxing.”

“That is precisely what I am trying to do!” She reaches for a half-empty bottle of wine and pours another glass.

Cog’s usually-cheerful face grows troubled. “Haven’t you had enough of that stuff today?”

Feanor gives him a defensive, almost hurt look. “I told you, they recommended it for the pain...”

“A glass before bed. Not four.”

Feanor doesn’t meet his eyes. “You don’t understand, Cog…”

“I do understand!” Cog snaps. “Fluffy pulled you from under a rock. But that family is still cold and dead and that farm is still ashes! Or have you forgotten?”

“You weren’t there.”

“I would have been! You know I would! You made me stay--”

“She could have left me.” Feanor continues, as though his outburst hadn’t happened. “Should have left me. And no one could have blamed her. Not even Fle--”

THUMP. THUMP.

They both turn to the door, startled. Cog raises his eyebrows. “Expecting visitors?”

Feanor gives a small shake of the head.

“Or assassins?”

She glares. “Ahem! A moment, please.” she calls primly.

She reaches under the desk and motions for Cog to move behind a pillar by the door. She pulls out a hidden drawer containing a knife and a mirror. Feanor slides the knife under a piece of parchment within easy reach and moves around the desk to face the door. She eyes herself in the mirror, poking at her mane daintily before moving to answer it.

As she opens the latch, she tenses, letting the cold flow through her - ready for Hunters, assassins, anything....

Anything except this. Standing on her doorstep is a nervous looking Sheep, brushed and groomed and obviously attempting to hide a large bouquet of flowers behind his back.

Her jaw starts to drop, and she barely remembers to close it. From his hiding spot, Cog looks alarmed at her expression. Feanor shakes herself, giving him a small gesture to stand down.

“I… Can I help you?” she asks.

“Heyy… Feanor! How are you? Doing?” The sheep gives a great big lopsided grin.

“I’m…” Feanor hesitates, taken aback by his friendly manner. He is familiar, but she can’t place why. Then she notices the dark smudge mostly hidden on his forehead, the one that almost looks like…

“Fleece!” She gasps in recognition, knocking her mirror to the floor. “I didn’t recognize you! You look…” She clears her throat, picking up the mirror and setting it on the table. “Come in!”

Feanor hurriedly pushes the parchment with the knife beneath it to the side as Fleece steps through the door, still hiding the bouquet.

“To what might I owe the pleasure?” she asks, raising an eyebrow at the flowers showing behind his back.

“Uh, well, I never really got the chance to say thank you for saving my… fleece… back at that prison, sooo…” Fleece pulls out the bouquet, wrapped neatly in purple paper and tied with a ribbon. “Seeing as you got hurt trying to help me, after all. I mean, I know a lot of ungulates got hurt but…”

He trails off, clearly seeing he has talked himself into a corner. Rather than attempt to smooth it over, he steps forward, offering the flowers.

“Oh my…” Feanor takes them uncertainly. “They are… lovely. I’m certain I’ve never seen any quite like them!”

“Yeah, they’re, uh…” Fleece furrows his brow. “...I don’t know what kind they are. But they’re only found in The Meadow. So you might want to put them somewhere warm…” He makes a noise somewhere between a laugh and a cough.

“How thoughtful! These will be just the thing to brighten this place up.” Feanor eyes the Sheep cautiously, as she speaks. She claps a hoof, “Cog! Get a vase and put these…” She glances around the room several times, eyes hovering on the oven before she points at the only patch of sunshine in the house. “There.”

She turns back to Fleece. “Thank you, Minister. Honestly, you needn’t have. But thank you.” Feanor shifts awkwardly. “I, uhh… I had meant to find you after the battle… Has there been any...“ She winces, peeking behind him to make sure there are no puppies waiting outside. “Any news?”

Fleece cocks his head to one side. “News? ...Oh! Yeah, you’ll never guess what arrived on my doorstep the other day!”

Feanor’s eyes widen, somewhere between hope and alarm. “Oh?”

Fleece raises his forelegs in celebration. “My puppies! Safe and sound…” he lowers his forelegs again “...other than the fact that they were marked. But it’s okay!” He raises his forelegs again, almost smacking himself in the face. “I took them to the Dark Side and they fixed them up good as new!”

Feanor’s eyes darken at the mention of the Dark Side, but she smiles nonetheless. “Fleece that’s… that’s fantastic news! I mean, about the fixing…” her expression grows darker. “The rest is abominable. May Ziege rot in whatever hole he’s crawled into…”

“Oversized southern…” Cog breaks the ensuing silence, grumbling to himself as he walks up with a vase clearly meant for a much smaller breed of flower.

Feanor silences him with a look.

“You’ll have to forgive me,” she says to Fleece, “We aren’t used to having guests! Come inside, sit down.” she gestures toward a simple but comfy living room, with soft rugs and cushions for sitting. “Can I get you anything to drink?”

“Well sure, thank you. That sounds nice.” Fleece finds a place among the cushions and sits down. “Nice to meet you by the way, Cog.”

“Yeah. Same to you, uhh, Minister. Diggin’ the style.” He points at the Mark on Fleece’s forehead casually.

“COG!” Feanor gasps, “That’s enough!”

Cog looks genuinely offended. “What? I was being serious....”

Fleece smiles. “It’s fine, I don’t mind. I’m learning to live with it. The puppies all kept their marks too, and they don’t seem to care, so why should I?”

“See?” Cog strains as he sets down the vase, which is nearly as large as he is. “It’s a cool look. Maybe I’ll get one of my own…” he plops himself into the corner, reaching for the bag of oats, only to remember that it is empty and kick it into the wall.

Feanor raises a brow. “Perhaps that can be arranged.” She walks over to Fleece, holding an empty glass. “Do you take red or white?”

“Uh… I-I’m not much of a drinker but… I guess… white?”

Feanor passes it off with a smile, ignoring Cog's frown.

“Pefect. I have a Domaine Leflaive that is to die for!” She pours a glass, setting it down neatly in front of him before taking her own seat.

“Now, where were we?” Feanor claps her hooves, “Ahh, yes! Your puppies! How are they taking the, ahhh, treatment?”

“Like champions! That guy, Zeel? A miracle worker.” Fleece takes a sip from his glass. His face reflexively scrunches up and he holds the expression for a solid few seconds before swallowing hard. “Ahh… yes… a good way to fight off the cold, that…”

Feanor nods, “They say we Reindeer were the first to take to the art for just that reason. And did you say Zeel? How fascinating, I was just to see him only the other day. A charming host...”

“Yeah, I’m pretty sure you and I were there at the same time. I was actually hoping to say hi then, but you kinda… disappeared into a portal.” Fleece runs his hoof around the edge of his glass. “...With a buck.”

“Buck? Oh! You mean Sten.” She gives Fleece an innocent look, “Impressive fellow, isn’t he?”

“I… I wouldn’t really know.” Fleece chokes down another sip of wine. “So is he your, uh, boyfriend or something?”

Feanor chokes on the sip of wine she was taking, putting a hoof to her mouth to keep it from spraying on the rug. She turns away, still coughing from the wine.

Cog busts out laughing in his corner.

“I’m sorry,” Feanor manages hoarsely, somewhere between embarrassment and amusement.

“Ignore Cog. He’s not laughing at you, only the idea of Sten…” she trails off with a chuckle. “

“Boyfriend? No. He is my Chosen Hoof. Or bodyguard, as I believe you Sheeple put it.”

“Oh. Good. I mean, cool.” Fleece confidently pounds down the rest of his wine, reels for a brief moment, then places the empty glass to one side. “I probably shouldn’t have any more of that do… domin… wine. I have a long walk home.”

“Yes…” Feanor gives a rueful look at the bottle before putting it aside. “Yes, you’re probably right.”

She downs the last of her cup, savoring the last swallow, then sits back. “And I’m sorry our exit was a bit… hasty. I’m afraid I never gave Zeel the chance to tell us you were waiting. That place simply gives me shudders.” She idly rubs her injured shoulder at the memory.

“It’s okay. Demons still kinda freak me out, but I’m getting over it.” Fleece eyes Feanor’s shoulder sadly. “I really am sorry you got hurt. If I had a fraction of your… cunning I would’ve figured out my own escape.”

Feanor’s expression grows serious. “Don’t, Fleece. Don’t do that. After what you endured… You were braver than anyone had a right to expect.”

Fleece waves the remark off with a hoof. “Ah, I’m fine. Most of my injuries are from way back during the giraffe war. I got a head-start on the healing, even if I wasn’t exactly in… ideal conditions.” Fleece stands up and stretches, as if to prove how well he had recovered.

“Why do you play yourself down?” Feanor presses, “I would probably still be buried in that… that place if it weren’t for you. You did something to be proud of, so be proud of it! Prophet knows the world does enough to tear us down without us doing the job for her.” There is a hint of bitterness in her voice as she says this last.

“I’m sorry, I don’t mean to be so negative,” the Prime Minister replies. “You and Fluffy just made the rescue look so easy. Well, not easy but… straightforward. Velvetia is lucky to have you in charge.”

Feanor smiles wryly as she stands. “That, I won’t argue with...”

“Not helping here pal.” Cog groans at Fleece.

“-- but perhaps you should remind them of that fact.” Feanor finishes, ignoring him.

“What do you mean?” Fleece follows her glance to the pile of unopened letters on the desk.

Feanor hesitates, eyeing Fleece thoughtfully. “Well… since you did mention Fluffy before, I thought…” She stops, looking like she wants to ask him something, but finally bites it back. “Ahhh, it doesn’t matter. I won’t bore you with Faction politics, I’m sure you have enough of those on your plate as it is.”

Fleece nods. “Things are pretty complicated in the Pom Patrol right now. I’ll have it sorted out soon enough though. There’s even talks about hosting a gala…”

Feanor gives him a sympathetic wince. “The joys of command, yes?”

“Speaking of which...” Cog interrupts, “Aren’t you missing a meeting?”

Feanor whirls toward the clock and gives a pained hiss. “Prophet curse it…” She turns to give Fleece a sheepish smile, “You’ll have to excuse me, Minister, I’m afraid duty calls.”

“Don’t worry about it. I should be getting back to the Meadow anyway,” he says with a glance at the setting sun through the window.

They walk together to the door, but Fleece stops at the entrance, shuffling his feet.

“What is it?”

“This, uhh, gala… the one I told you about… They’re talking about hosting it at the Meadow.” He looks up at her a little too casually. “Will you be coming?”

“I imagine it would be quite a diplomatic blunder not to! Besides,” She glances at the flowers, “It won’t be all bad. You will have to show me more of this Meadow.”

Fleece’s face lights up. “S-sure! Happily! Stop by anytime and I’ll show you around…” They reach the door and Fleece steps out into the brisk Rein air. “I guess I’ll see you then…”

I wrote Fea and Cog, Stunt wrote Fleece.

Last edited:

Feanor

Proud Velveeta
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Earth
Cog rolls his eyes as the Minister stammers his way out the door. When Feanor closes it she just stands there, gazing at the wall for a long moment with slightly cocked head.

“Interesting.” she says finally, turning back to the living room.

“What?” Cog asks in disbelief, “Him?”

He studies her closely as she enters the room, but her smile is calculating rather than dreaming, more bored than embarrassed.

“Don’t be dull, Cog,” she says, knocking his hat askew with an almost-unconscious bat of her hoof as she walks by. “Not him.”

Cog frowns. “Then what was with all that? Why lead the poor Sheep on?”

“Tsk, Cog. That’s the Sheeple Prime Minister out there. A brave, noble, influential--”

“Naive, starry eyed Sheep that you definitely are not interested in.”

“On the contrary, little Sprite, I am very interested.”

Cog puts his hands on his hips. “You just said…”

“Not him. I know. The opportunities he represents, Cog. Are you getting slow in your old age?”

Cog feels an unaccountable stab of disappointment. “The winter, indeed.” he mutters.

“Hmm?”

“Nothing.” Cog hops to his feet, nimbly slipping in front of her to grab the bottle of wine and glasses to stow them away in their proper places.

“I was going to do that…” She complains.

“I know. Just thought I’d help. That’s my job after all!” He gives her a plastic grin.

She squints at him. “Really? Here I thought that was just to be an annoying little--”

“Aaaand it’s time to go to your meeting!” He chimes, hopping nimbly on her desk to grab some documents and offer them out.

Feanor sniffs in distaste as she looks them over.

“Meeting. Right. That’s the thing where they argue and curse and demand my resignation, right?”

“That’s the one! Excited?”

“Can I pass?” she asks, already starting for the back door.

“Nah.” Cog scrambles onto her back gracelessly. “Someone’s gotta hold me up for the admiring multitudes!”

“Why do I keep you around again?” she groans as they step out onto the road.

“That one’s obvious,” he pokes his hat and adjusts his coat. “For my looks ofcourse!” He slaps her side. “Giddyup!”

BypenThynDragon

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
At around mid day a deer walks into Feanor's office, he seems to be dressed in formal attire and in around a foot taller then Feanon.

The Reindeer bows to Feanor and kisses her hoof.

Greetings my fair lady, I am George Basswood, and I am here for the position of Represented for the Council.

Now let me tell you I am a high end society member, and my father is the owner of Basswood Golden Oats company. I plan to make the best representation for this council and get all we can out of it.

And my first idea is to get rid of that stupid Demonic deer, leading to the destruction of all dark magic.

I already sent an assassin to kill the Demon, but that plan failed, Think if we work together, we can get rid of this stain on our world.

In other notes I also have a plan to make myself in charge of the whole council, after the Demons are destroyed, I plan to overthrow the Boar at the head.

Once he is banished or killed, I will take over as head, after all who destroyed the Demons from this world.

So now that you heard my plan, why don't we make me head the representative already, and we can rule the world together.

George gives Feanor a suggestive wink.

Feanor

Proud Velveeta
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Earth
Feanor accepts George's greetings with a polite smile. As she listens to him continue, however, her smile quickly begins to fade. When he reaches the part about the assassin her expression turns cold, but he seems completely oblivious.

When he finishes, she stares at him in silence. He is just beginning to squirm when suddenly she smiles brightly.

"George, isn't it?" she bats her lashes at him, "Hardly a fitting name for such a strong, bold buck as yourself! May I call you Basswood instead?"

She slips around the table without waiting for a reply. On the way she presses casually against a portrait that clicks quietly.

"Well Mr. Basswood, I must say, you have truly rescued me! You can't imagine the number of fools I might have gone through to find you!" She brushes against him slightly as she passes by.

George looks a little embarrassed but greatly pleased with himself. "Ofcourse, my lady! A bunch of pompous pseudo-politicians, this lot! I felt it my duty to step in. I must admit, though, I thought you might take more convincing..."

"Oh, but we just see so eye to eye, don't we?" she moves in uncomfortably close, batting her lashes almost muzzle to muzzle. Abruptly, she looks down at her hooves bashfully. "I'm afraid the Proud Nation has become a bit too much for my... delicate hooves of late. We have been in need of a strong pair like yours to take charge!"

George visibly swells with pride. "It is nothing to be ashamed of, my lady! You are, after all, only a doe! I shall have things sorted out straight away, never fear!"

"My hero! Follow me then, Mr. Basswood, I will show you to your quarters! We simply must get started, straight away!"

George laughs. "Ofcourse, my deer! I could never turn down a damsel in distress! I think you will find my hooves... more than capable." Again he gives his suggestive wink.

"Mr. Basswood!" she slaps him playfully. "You are simply outrageous!"

Feanor does not let the smile turn to icy chill until she is turned away. She has hardly started out the door - George practically slobbering at her heels - when a buck appears to block the path.

"There you are, Sten. Right on time."

"Who is this fellow?" George moves to her side, frowning.

"George, meet Sten, once famed duelist and as of late my Chosen Hoof."

"Sten?" George laughs incredulously. "Surely this can't be... The criminal? The one who disgraced all of Rein in the Winter Games?"

Sten's blank expression does not shift in the slightest as he takes in the other buck's sneer.

"The very same. Sten, meet George..." This time Feanor does not conceal her contempt as she turns to him. "Confessed traitor and prisoner of Velvetia. Please take him into custody, no need to be gentle. We need him able to speak, so leave his tongue and a few teeth. As for the rest of him..." she smiles. "Well, I'm sure you can figure something out."

George's sneer evaporates as he absorbs what she just said. "H-Hold on just a moment!" he stammers "You said--!"

Feanor kicks suddenly and viciously, slamming her hoof between his hind legs.

"Aahgg!" George collapses to the floor in pain.

"I said I have been looking for you. Since you were kind enough to come forward on your own, we can skip that part. You are far too dull to have set this up on your own, but you will make a good start. Sten here will have a talk with you, find out who you work for, who your collaborators are..." she pats him on the cheek. "Be a good boy and you might just leave with some bones intact. Otherwise..." She steps back as Sten walks up, expression cold and blank.

"N-no! Y-you can't do this!" he calls after Feanor's retreating back. "You don't know who I am! Who my f-father is!"

He tries to crawl backward as Sten closes on him, but bumps into a wall. Sten's impassive stare is the last thing he sees before the hoof smashes down and the world goes dark.

BypenThynDragon

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
A shaggy looking reindeer walks into Feanor's office right after the incident with George

Hey man, what happened to him, whatever it is looks gnarly

So Feanor ,I would like to be like the member of the counsel man

In one look Feanor can see this guy is on something

My buddies call me Ulmus rubra ,

Ulmus pulls out what looks like a stick and blows a puff from it

You want some man, this oat stick is the best, it calms your nerves man

I plan on showing this creation to the whole world and we can all just live like a rainbow man, you dig?

Feanor

Proud Velveeta
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Earth
Feanor is just settling into her chair with a tired sigh when Ulmus enters.

"Oh don't worry about George, just tripped on his way out the door. Had a little fall. Nothing, uhhh.... 'gnarly'." She gives a plastic smile.

As Umbrus begins his speech Feanor rubs her eyes wearily. Then she pauses sniffing the air with a frown. When he pulls out the oat stick, she realizes what it was she was smelling.

"Live like a... Huh?" she rubs her temples with a wince. "What are you even saying? Your giving me a headache..."

"Totally, man! That's what I'm sayin'! That stress is a damper on your aura..." He leans over the desk to offer the stick.

"Get that thing away from me, you moronic dullard! It's burning. Do you want to be imprisoned?"

"Whoa, like, chill out am I right? You really need a puff of this--"

"If this is an assassination attempt it was very poorly thought out."

"Assass-- Nahhh man! This stuff is all like, world peace, man--"

"What is that word you keep using? No, you know what, never mind. Just get out."

"Whoa, man! Your vibe is gettin' like, all hostile--"

"Get. Out." she stamps her hoof on the desk. "Do you not understand. Get out!"

"Come on--"

"Guards!"

"Easy man! You coulda just asked, yuh know?" Ulmus finally retreats out of the room.

Feanor sits there massaging her temples for a while, then wrinkles her nose. She looks across the desk and sees the oat stick on the floor where Ulmus dropped it in his hurry to leave. With a sigh, she gets up again and picks the thing up, carrying it toward the garbage.

"Is this really the best Velvetia has to offer?" she grumbles, "Live like rainbows? Ugh, maybe I should have put him in a cell." She opens the garbage can and leans over to drop it in. "How could this thing possibly bring peace to Foenum?"

She hesitates, holding the stick above the trash. "Don't be ridiculous Fea..."

She closes the garbage, setting the stick down on her desk. "It's just a smelly stick..."

She eyes it suspiciously, chewing her lip. A moment later, her head peaks out into the hallway, checks both way, then the door closes.

--------------------------------------------------------

30 minutes later...

Sten is walking down the hallway, wiping something red from his hoof and looking in an unusually good mood when he sees the smoke curling from under Feanor's office door.

"Feanor!?" he rushes to the door in alarm. "Are you alright in there?"

No answer.

He draws his sword, barreling the door open with his shoulder and starting to rush into the room...

He freezes.

"Fea?"

She looks up woozily from a large bowl of Golden Oats she was finishing and smiles, blinking at him with red-rimmed eyes.

"Sten! I was totally just gonna come and find you!"

He blinks at her. "Fea..." he says carefully, "Is everything alright?"

"Everything is divine!" she bumps an ink-well with her hoof, spilling it across the desk and giggles stupidly at it. "Come here, there's something you simply have got to try, man!"

BypenThynDragon

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Fluffy burst's into Fea's office (after she got over her high)

FEA, GALA, SOON, NEED DRESS, LOOK NICE, ZERO, HELP ME

Fluffy is on the floor begging.

Reactions: OCisbestungulate

Feanor

Proud Velveeta
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Earth
Feanor jolts up from her desk where she had fallen asleep, blinking wildly at Fluffy and nearly toppling backward in her chair before she recognizes her friend.

"Fluffy!" she complains angrily "What in the Hold do you think you are--?!"

She cuts off as Fluffy bursts out with her plea.

Feanor squints through the darkness, eyes still somewhat bloodshot form the oat stick.

"Help? Zero? Fluffy what are you...?" Her eyes widen with realization. "The Gala! Soon? DRESS?! I had completely forgotten. How could I have forgotten?"

She glances down at the burnt-out oat stick on her desk. "Oh. Right. So that is what Sten was trying to tell me! Poor fellow... I think he went to find a doctor..."

She looks back up at Fluffy and her eyes widen again. "Fluffy, this is an EMERGENCY!"

She whirls in her chair pawing objects from the shelf behind her to uncover a hidden mechanism. "And desperate times..." she presses the button. "Call for desperate measures."

The wall groans with the sound of shifting timbers, twisting to reveal a stairs leading down into darkness.

"Watch your step on these stairs. Zack, can we get some light in here?"

When she reaches the bottom of the stairs, she takes two quick turns, past rooms labelled with titles like "Personal medical supplies" and "South wall secret exit", before coming to a white door simply labelled: "EMERGENCY!"

She presses the latch, and the door opens inward revealing a massive wardrobe with dresses and disguises of every size and description hanging on racks throughout the room.

BypenThynDragon

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Feanor jolts up from her desk where she had fallen asleep, blinking wildly at Fluffy and nearly toppling backward in her chair before she recognizes her friend.

"Fluffy!" she complains angrily "What in the Hold do you think you are--?!"

She cuts off as Fluffy bursts out with her plea.

Feanor squints through the darkness, eyes still somewhat bloodshot form the oat stick.

"Help? Zero? Fluffy what are you...?" Her eyes widen with realization. "The Gala! Soon? DRESS?! I had completely forgotten. How could I have forgotten?"

She glances down at the burnt-out oat stick on her desk. "Oh. Right. So that is what Sten was trying to tell me! Poor fellow... I think he went to find a doctor..."

She looks back up at Fluffy and her eyes widen again. "Fluffy, this is an EMERGENCY!"

She whirls in her chair pawing objects from the shelf behind her to uncover a hidden mechanism. "And desperate times..." she presses the button. "Call for desperate measures."

The wall groans with the sound of shifting timbers, twisting to reveal a stairs leading down into darkness.

"Watch your step on these stairs. Zack, can we get some light in here?"

When she reaches the bottom of the stairs, she takes two quick turns, past rooms labelled with titles like "Personal medical supplies" and "South wall secret exit", before coming to a white door simply labelled: "EMERGENCY!"

She presses the latch, and the door opens inward revealing a massive wardrobe with dresses and disguises of every size and description hanging on racks throughout the room.
Fluffy's Eyes Sparkle at all the choices, and looks back and forth from the dresses to Fea

How, When, What, Where, Thank You

Fluffy hugs Fea and then runs to look at the dresses/

There's so many, which one, so little time, mabe this one, no no this one, nah.

After looking through Fluffy turns to Fea, looking a little embarrassed and even blushing a little

So Fea, its been a while sense I had to do something like this, can you help a girl out? I'm just so overwhelmed, I just don't know what to pick.

OCisbestungulate

Always watching you
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
behind your curtains
Fluffy's Eyes Sparkle at all the choices, and looks back and forth from the dresses to Fea

How, When, What, Where, Thank You

Fluffy hugs Fea and then runs to look at the dresses/

There's so many, which one, so little time, mabe this one, no no this one, nah.

After looking through Fluffy turns to Fea, looking a little embarrassed and even blushing a little

So Fea, its been a while sense I had to do something like this, can you help a girl out? I'm just so overwhelmed, I just don't know what to pick.
OOC: awww... You should pick something that goes well with all of the knives.

Feanor

Proud Velveeta
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Earth
"Never fear, Fluffy, that's what I am here for!"

Feanor purses her lips, looking over the selection.

"Mmmm, too frilly. No, that one won't do, too garish. Ick, whatever was I thinking with this one? I think maybe... Ahhh!" she gasps suddenly, stopping on one.

"A bit simple, perhaps but... Fluffy what do you think?"

She holds up a simple but elegant black dress that looks similar to this.

BypenThynDragon

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
It's perfect

Fluffy's eyes sparkle
Fluffy tries to put on the dress only for her trip over the end landing on her face

But do you have one with a smaller length, Its a little big

Looks around at all the dresses

So Fea what are you wearing, and more importantly, who's your date?

Feanor

Proud Velveeta
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Earth
"Date? Well I don't really have a date, per se... I mean, Sten will be there in case of trouble, ofcourse."

As she talks she works with the dress, making adjustments here and there to correct the length.

"And there is this kind Sheep Prime Minister who promised to show me around the place... I think you might know him, in fact." She gives Fluffy a wink.

She holds up the corrected dress and gives it to Fluffy.

"As for my own dress..." she crosses do a drawer and opens it, pulling out a pale blue gown that sparkles faintly. "I thought this one might suit. It was my mother's... before..." she trails off, then claps her hooves. "Nevermind that!"

She slips into the dress with expert ease, and turns a circle. In the light, the sparkling is revealed to be an intricate latticework of deeper blue in the pattern of cracked frost and snowflakes.

"How does it look, Fluffy? Fit for a disgraced ambassadeer of the Tundra?"

Edit: OOC: Anyone else ever get those moments when you suddenly see what you are doing from an outside perspective and your like "Huh. So that's what people see?"

You know, like those times when you are RPing a Reindeer girl in a dressing room trying on dresses for a gala dance and gossiping about dates?

It's times like these where I really see how much being a Brony has changed my perspective on some things. And you know what? I freakin' love it!

Last edited:

BypenThynDragon

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
The Prime Minister, I can see that, I saw him at the Dark Side base, you two would make a cute couple

Fluffy puts on the dress as it seems to fit perfectly

Thanks Fea I..

Fluffy stops whenever Feanor puts her dress on and looks a tad jealous.

Wow you look terrific, man I wish I looked that good.

Zack's voice suddenly interrupts the two in a curious tone.

Disgraced ambassadeer of the Tundra, I would like to know, Why would you consider yourself Disgraced?

OOC: Its funny I was just getting that feeling when I was posting my last post. XD

Last edited:

Feanor

Proud Velveeta
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Earth
Feanor laughs at Fluffy's first comment, but it is not an embarrassed laugh, only dry amusement.

When she comments about the dress, Feanor shakes her head.

"Nonsense, Fluffy. You look radiant! I don't know if I've ever seen a dress and a doe so well matched!"

Feanor is caught by surprise by Zack's question, looking a bit flustered.

"Well, I am not exactly famous with the Faction at the moment. 'We are the winter.' " she quotes " 'And the winter does not forgive. The winter does not forget.' "

"I think I have been doing a bit too much of both of late, by Velvetia's measure. The assassination attempt was only the beginning, I fear. It will be an uphill battle..." she claps her hooves. "But enough of this dreary talk! We have a show to steal! In fact, the gates have already opened, by my estimations." She looks at Fluffy. "Now might not be a bad time for one of those fancy gateways, if you can manage it."