[FactionRP] Proud Nation of Velvetia [Velvet]

OCisbestungulate

Always watching you
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
behind your curtains
Words cold as ice, hearts even colder,
But the blood it pumps is same, warm and bitter.
You speak of purity and righteousness,
but what about, you know, the kindness?
You are too proud with heads up in the skies.
Not knowing where are you stepping, not wise.
When you will stumble and fall on your face,
you will stand up and witness long forgotten race.

Your expression petrifies like the ice under your hooves,
as the horrors from old legends takes their first moves.
Watch as all your hopes and dreams suddenly shatter.
Go on, send your chosens, but it doesn't matter.
Hooves, horns, magic, even a tainted blood fails,
for they are the predators not fairy tales.
All what is left for you is to shiver in fear,
Because with their arrival true winter is near.

//Sowwy OC, but my alerts ate kind of derpy... But I'm back now, with nukes! xD
(So, not gonna lie, this was pretty legit. Kinda impressed. Nicely done.)

Hmmmmm *Thinks about abandoning his faction for the glory that is the oatmeal raisin cookie*
Oatmeal is best meal.

Laurel Crown

Leader of the Proud Nation of Velvetia
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016

//Sowwy OC, but my alerts ate kind of derpy... But I'm back now, with nukes! xD
EDIT: Oh, and I also need to say, by "tainted blood" I mean Tianhuo. :p
Oh, you like to point out my apparent arrogance, huh?
Well, I, Andriy, may seems too much pompous but I'm just an optimistic deer and if I say "I can beat the snot out of you", I'll do it... Too bad the punk attitude is not for me. Such rudeness.
My point is that I'm not afraid of all of you, darling.

Tch, predators or not, you should practice what you preach.
Just because I am the lord of this nation and Feanor the Grand Ambassadeer, doesn't mean we are not weak nor cowards. As you should know, Velvetia accept only the "créme de la créme" of deerfolk so do not understimate us once again.

OOC: Andriy is the name of my deer OC in roleplay. ^^

Mighty Alicorn Hunter

Predator Representative of the Darkside
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
The Council

*tears up* Bravo, BRAVO! such a well written poem! *looks around*...err... I mean that, while it is well written, IT IS EVIL and can't be congratulated. How dare you sir! Your group shall truly fail at what you are doing and we will detest all things that come from your filthy hooves and/or claws! *winks, then starts to walk away before anyone notices* >_>

0Zero100

Alpaka Representative/Robot Family Bear
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
Velvetia, I come to you in Foenum's hour of need. I have a LOT of information, but here's the cliffnotes version. *Inhale*
1. Hawthornbunny was elected rep of Ariz-totzka and kicked off an interspecies war with the giraffes.
2. The Council tried and tried and tried to get them to surrender, but nothing ever became of it.
3. Tensions rose and we became desperate, their was a vote and, basically, the Predators are allowed to hunt the giraffes as long as they don't turn on us.
4. I've hatched a plan that MIGHT work, but it's still wonky at BEST.
*Exhale*
And finally, I've come to you in the name of all that is good in Foenum, asking, no BEGGING you to lend your strength so that we may succeed in our efforts to end this worthless struggle. Please, I ask you to help your fellow ungulates, to not only stop a war, but to stop the slaughter of brothers in hooves. Please...

(You can go to the last page of the United Foenum Council thread to see my full battle plan.)

Last edited:

Laurel Crown

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
So you're saying I have to lend you the finest warriors of Velvetia so that they will be used as "carrot on a stick"? Do you realize there's a "high risk, high reward" factor in that plan of yours?

Laurel Crown

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Sorry but, as the leader of Velvetia, I have to decline your proposal. My kind is a very proud one and we won't be used as bait for... what exactly? Trying to resolve a simple grudge against the giraffes. I would like to give you my help but you are understimating my nation.
Then again you could have chose the path of diplomaticy instead of choosing the one of war straight away... or there is something I'm missing?

DungeonMiner

A guy who likes to write
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Middle of Nowhere, Georgia
We tried diplomacy. Nothing worked.

The plan has changed, however. Yaksi of the Longma nation has drawn up proper plans. It's not as crazy now. They've gathered at the council (who, at this point does not represent any of these shenanigans) and you can ask them about the plans.

The Yaski

Acting representative of the Empire of Tianhuo
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
We tried diplomacy. Nothing worked.

The plan has changed, however. Yaksi of the Longma nation has drawn up proper plans. It's not as crazy now. They've gathered at the council (who, at this point does not represent any of these shenanigans) and you can ask them about the plans.
Appologies Sir DungeonMiner, we appear to be using your halls of diplomacy as our stomping ground for war. It was never my intent to trouble you so, but seeing as it was where the others were grouped, it was the only location I could be sure my voice was heard. We should he out of your coat shortly (proper wartime will likely occur in a private conversation).

Laurel Crown

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I forgot to say: deers are a very proud race.
Assisting you would have made more racial friction than needed, as if Foenum isn't already suffering with all the racism here and there.
I'm sorry if I had to decline your offers but it was all done to avoid further tension between my race and yours. Maybe next time I will be more confident about giving my army... but I won't guarantee anything.

0Zero100

Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
I forgot to say: deers are a very proud race.
Assisting you would have made more racial friction than needed, as if Foenum isn't already suffering with all the racism here and there.
I'm sorry if I had to decline your offers but it was all done to avoid further tension between my race and yours. Maybe next time I will be more confident about giving my army... but I won't guarantee anything.
That's fine by me. It was your decision and you stood by it, nothing to be ashamed/regretful of there.

BypenThynDragon

I for one welcom our new ruler Smugdeer
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
When Feanor is at home base, near the Golden Oat garden, Feanor see's a black reindeer named Fluffy that she recognizes from the Council. Fluffy is clearly seen gathering up the oats and throwing them into her pocket dimension.

Reactions: Feanor

Feanor

Proud Velveeta
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Earth
When Feanor is at home base, near the Golden Oat garden, Feanor see's a black reindeer named Fluffy that she recognizes from the Council. Fluffy is clearly seen gathering up the oats and throwing them into her pocket dimension.
As Fluffy rifles through the inviting sacks of rich, golden oats, a light snow begins to fall in the garden. In the serene quiet of the winter morning, the muffled noises of the intruder come oddly clear and conspicuous. The shadow of a cloud passes over. Unseen, a hooded silhouette detatches itself from the shadows to move toward the garden entrance. A chilling breeze rustles the garden, gentle but biting, piercing through clothes and fur alike.

The light has begun to fade, too gradual to notice immediately, but too quick to be natural. In the growing gloom, the oats cast a warm, golden shimmer across the ground, reflecting off the steam of the thief's breath before being swallowed up by the pocket of nothingness. The icy air seems to contract around the garden. Somewhere a bird cries, carrying distant and mournful on the gaining wind. One of the doors adjoining the garden swings shut with a gentle creak, driven by a moaning gust. Shortly after, another follows suit. Then another. The snow has begun to fall harder, swirling in a mad, silent dance to the wind's song. The last door swings shut with a crash, leaving the thief with only one exit to the garden - the way she came in. The silhouette now blocks the gateway, partially obscured by swirling snow.

"Well, well, well. So you decided to take our invitation after all. I am pleased..."

Reactions: BypenThynDragon

BypenThynDragon

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
As Fluffy rifles through the inviting sacks of rich, golden oats, a light snow begins to fall in the garden. In the serene quiet of the winter morning, the muffled noises of the intruder come oddly clear and conspicuous. The shadow of a cloud passes over. Unseen, a hooded silhouette detatches itself from the shadows to move toward the garden entrance. A chilling breeze rustles the garden, gentle but biting, piercing through clothes and fur alike.

The light has begun to fade, too gradual to notice immediately, but too quick to be natural. In the growing gloom, the oats cast a warm, golden shimmer across the ground, reflecting off the steam of the thief's breath before being swallowed up by the pocket of nothingness. The icy air seems to contract around the garden. Somewhere a bird cries, carrying distant and mournful on the gaining wind. One of the doors adjoining the garden swings shut with a gentle creak, driven by a moaning gust. Shortly after, another follows suit. Then another. The snow has begun to fall harder, swirling in a mad, silent dance to the wind's song. The last door swings shut with a crash, leaving the thief with only one exit to the garden - the way she came in. The silhouette now blocks the gateway, partially obscured by swirling snow.

"Well, well, well. So you decided to take our invitation after all. I am pleased..."
OOC: Fist off wow that was good

IC: Fluffy: (pulls out her knifes) Umm Zack can I kill, this counts right.
Zack: No wait and see what happens next approach slowly and stay on guard.
Fluffy: k (approaches slowly, knifes still raised) Don't make a move I will kill you.
Zack: Now what do you want. I believe I recognize you from the counsel, correct.

Feanor

Proud Velveeta
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Earth
OOC: Fist off wow that was good

IC: Fluffy: (pulls out her knifes) Umm Zack can I kill, this counts right.
Zack: No wait and see what happens next approach slowly and stay on guard.
Fluffy: k (approaches slowly, knifes still raised) Don't make a move I will kill you.
Zack: Now what do you want. I believe I recognize you from the counsel, correct.
OOC: Thank you I am glad you decided to rob me. I have been in need of some excuse to RP :)

IC:
"Perhaps you have, and perhaps not," the snow dances obscuringly between them, "It has no bearing here. We are not at the council or their safe cozy halls. Here we are under my roof," the figure smiles, "And MY rules."
The figure claps it's hooves suddenly. "But enough of this gloom! We are Deerfolk here after all, so let's be civil shall we?" A pointed glance at the knife. "I am only here to talk."

Last edited:

BypenThynDragon

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
OOC: Thank you I am glad you decided to rob me. I have been in need of some excuse to RP :)

IC:
"Perhaps you have, and perhaps not," the snow dances obscuringly between them, "It has no bearing here. We are not at the council or their safe cozy halls. Here we are under my roof," the figure smiles, "And MY rules."
The figure claps it's hooves suddenly. "But enough of this gloom! We are Deerfolk here after all, so let's be civil shall we?" A pointed glance at the knife. "I am only hear to talk."
Fluffy: Ok But if you even think about telling us to give these, delicious, golden oats back. Then you are mistaken, after my village kicked me out I've been doing this and I wont stop because some deer told me too.
Zack: I would be careful if I were you, Fluffy has killed before and I will not hold her back.

OOC: I also needed some RP:)

Feanor

Proud Velveeta
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Earth
Ok But if you even think about telling us to give these, delicious, golden oats back. Then you are mistaken, after my village kicked me out I've been doing this and I wont stop because some deer told me too.
"You wrong me! Were you not offered gifts? I only wish you had announced your arrival before-hand that we could have greeted you...properly." The speaker cocks its head at fluffy, pointedly ignoring the demon. "You are an awfully strange creature, are you sure you are a Reindeer at all?"

OOC: Just read your backstory in the character creation thread, and I frickin' love it! Probably my favorite I have seen there.

Last edited:

BypenThynDragon

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
"Your wrong me! Were you not offered gifts? I only wish you had announced your arrival before-hand that we could have greeted you...properly." The speaker cocks its head at fluffy, pointedly ignoring the demon. "You are an awfully strange creature, are you sure you are a Reindeer at all?"

OOC: Just read your backstory in the character creation thread, and I frickin' love it! Probably my favorite I have seen there.
Well yes I'm a reindeer but you and me are different, you don't know what I have gone through, while I bet you lived a happy life. My parents disowned me. So tell me why I should trust you and your gifts, how do I not know this is just another trick to try to kill me.(while saying this Fluffy is smiling insanely while tears start poring out of her eyes.)

OOC: Thanks glad you liked my backstory. :)

0Zero100

Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
"Your wrong me! Were you not offered gifts? I only wish you had announced your arrival before-hand that we could have greeted you...properly." The speaker cocks its head at fluffy, pointedly ignoring the demon. "You are an awfully strange creature, are you sure you are a Reindeer at all?"

OOC: Thank you, I DO try my best. Nah, I'm just kidding, it's Bypen's story, I just helped put it together... a LOT.

*Zero walks in*
"Excuse me, but I couldn't help but notice..."
*Sees the scene*
"... I think I'll just be going now..."
*Walks out if th-
"Hey wait a minute! I'm still trying to find Prime Minister Fleece! Have either of you seen him?"

BypenThynDragon

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
OOC: Thank you, I DO try my best. Nah, I'm just kidding, it's Bypen's story, I just helped put it together... a LOT.

*Zero walks in*
*Sees the scene*
*Walks out if th-
"Hey wait a minute! I'm still trying to find Prime Minister Fleece! Have either of you seen him?"
Fluffy: turns towards Zero(eyes still flowing rivers) no I haven't just ran into this *sniff* deer, *sniff* and things might get a little *sniff* bloody so you should probably *sniff* leave.

OOC:also again tx for the help with that ;)

0Zero100

Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
Fluffy: turns towards Zero(eyes still flowing rivers) no I haven't just ran into this *sniff* deer, *sniff* and things might get a little *sniff* bloody so you should probably *sniff* leave.

OOC:also again tx for the help with that ;)
"Ummm, well... are you going to be okay? I mean, I could stay and get you something if it would make you feel better. And what IS going on here? Blood, mess, the snow, jeez it's like my Activation Day all over again."

The Yaski

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016

*Zero walks in*
*Sees the scene*
*Walks out if th-
OOC: I thought the only entrance was directly behind Faenor... whatever since this is free ground now.

IC: An Hongse, non-colonel version, slowly air drops down and grabs Zero about the shoulders. With a soft "ssshhhhhhhhhhhhh" he begins dragging Zero away. -whispering- "Let's just leave these two alone."

BypenThynDragon

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
"Ummm, well... are you going to be okay? I mean, I could stay and get you something if it would make you feel better. And what IS going on here? Blood, mess, the snow, jeez it's like my Activation Day all over again."
Fluffy: I'm fine I promise(starts pulling out more and more knifes, to the point were their is at least 50 around her)

The Yaski

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Fluffy: I'm fine I promise(starts pulling out more and more knifes, to the point were their is at least 50 around her)
Hongse: -pauses at the sight........... begins dragging Zero to somewhere they can watch without Fluffy or Faenor noticing them instead of dragging Zero away completely-

0Zero100

Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
OOC: I thought the only entrance was directly behind Faenor... whatever since this is free ground now.

IC: An Hongse, non-colonel version, slowly air drops down and grabs Zero about the shoulders. With a soft "ssshhhhhhhhhhhhh" he begins dragging Zero away. -whispering- "Let's just leave these two alone."
*Let's himself be dragged out by An*
"Ok, well, if you ever need anyone for emotional support, I'm always available! My house number is 555-01-"
*An drags A BIIIIT harder and they both leave*

Feanor

Proud Velveeta
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Earth
My parents disowned me. So tell me why I should trust you and your gifts, how do I not know this is just another trick to try to kill me.
"Now, when did I say anything about trust? Your story is very tragic," the speaker waves a hoof carelessly, "But the world is full of orphans. So tell me - since you are indeed a Reindeer - what does it feel like to betray your kind and everything they stand for?" The wind hisses through door and window frames.

Edit: OOC: Thanks for getting this back on track Yaski :p I was about to lose hope.

BypenThynDragon

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
"Now, when did I say anything about trust? Your story is very tragic," the speaker waves a hoof carelessly, "But the world is full of orphans. So tell me - since you are indeed a Reindeer - what does it feel like to betray your kind and everything they stand for?" The wind hisses through door and window frames.

Edit: OOC: Thanks for getting this back on track Yaski :p I was about to lose hope.
Fluffy: I don't want to represent you, ohh He's crippled so lets throw him out of town, or ohh she accepted Dark magic to survive, lets disown her. I don't stand for your kind, I understand there are orphans but I was kicked out everywhere I went no one would accept me. The only found one accepting reindeer who was then killed for taking me in.(this isn't in my backstory but I plan on adding it along with some other things.)

Feanor

Proud Velveeta
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Earth
Fluffy: I don't want to represent you, ohh He's crippled so lets throw him out of town, or ohh she accepted Dark magic to survive, lets disown her. I don't stand for your kind, I understand there are orphans but I was kicked out everywhere I went no one would accept me. The only found one accepting reindeer who was then killed for taking me in.(this isn't in my backstory but I plan on adding it along with some other things.)
"It is always the fault of another, is it not?" The Reindeer chuckles, apparently addressing someone else, though no one appears to be present. "Then tell me little one, who do you think was at fault for the death of this... 'accepting reindeer'? Oh, you may not have been the one to plunge the knife, but if not for that... monster of yours, and your pact, would he not still be alive? It is nothing new though, with your kind. The innocent have always suffered the consequences of the reckless and greedy."

BypenThynDragon

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
"It is always the fault of another, is it not?" The Reindeer chuckles, apparently addressing someone else, though no one appears to be present. "Then tell me little one, who do you think was at fault for the death of this... 'accepting reindeer'? Oh, you may not have been the one to plunge the knife, but if not for that... monster of yours, and your pact, would he not still be alive? It is nothing new though, with your kind. The innocent have always suffered the consequences of the reckless and greedy."
Fluffy: little one, LITTLE ONE I AM OLDER THEN YOU, and tell me this I do not regret making the pact with Zack, now I advise you don't piss me off (throws knife hitting the doorframe right beside you) before someone gets hurt.

Feanor

Proud Velveeta
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Earth
Reaches out to stroke the knife blade calmly before turning back. "You're right, we are getting nowhere. When they told me of you, I did not believe it, you know. I told them the tales could not be true. I told them that one of our own could never sink so low..." A weary sigh. "I came here hoping to understand you. But I see now that you don't even understand yourself. I cannot hate you, for you are not evil. You are simply broken. Life was not easy to you, and you cracked under its weight. Let me be clear, this does not excuse you. But nor does it condemn you..."

The figure turns its attention to the demon, "As for you, abomination, know this; Your time is running out. We are coming for you and all of your kind. Your end will not come today, for I will not stoop to murdering guests under my own roof, but you have created a stain upon our race and your crimes will be payed for." Steps aside to clear the path out of the gate. It suddenly seems as though a cloud has passed away, the wind recedes, and the garden grows instantly warmer. "Keep your 'gifts', you are free to go. Oh, and one more thing. If we ever catch you here again, your frozen corpses will feed the birds before nightfall. Auf Wiedersehen."

OOC: Fluffy is so adorb, I just want to snuggle!

Last edited: