[FactionRP] Join the Paka Nation

rod7post

sorry for my english! :c
Feb 3, 2016
tired of the false gods
tired of being a loser

don't worry, now you can be a loser with friends :D friends who might kill you with love! (literally)

join the Paka Nation!

with true real gods!
Paprika!
and true losers, like you!

and there is more!! every new members will receive a sweater!! and a welcome hug :D and other hug for fun, and hugs for the rest of your life c:<

(this publicity is make by the paka from Huacaya Moutains all rights reserved, salve the real and true god paprika the paka our only savior)

Reactions: TheGoldenW

Not What We Expected

Fire Alpaca
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Manhattan, KS
There can be only one.
In the end, Paprika will break their spirits and leave only wilted husks of quadrupeds who know nothing but the hug of the alpaca.
It is inevitable.

OCisbestungulate

Always watching you
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
behind your curtains
tired of the false gods
tired of being a loser

don't worry, now you can be a loser with friends :D friends who might kill you with love! (literally)

join the Paka Nation!

with true real gods!
Paprika!
and true losers, like you!

and there is more!! every new members will receive a sweater!! and a welcome hug :D and other hug for fun, and hugs for the rest of your life c:<

(this publicity is make by the paka from Huacaya Moutains all rights reserved, salve the real and true god paprika the paka our only savior)

HOLY FACE BATMAN!

Masterweaver

Teller of Tales Bard Of Awesomeness
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 4, 2016
Internet
www.fimfiction.net
Outcast of Alpaca, we of the Empire salute your heart and your adaptability, though your crazed nature remains dangerous. We will endorse any action you take that does not involve us.

Sans

white★bone dunker
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 4, 2016
Pap-rika? you can put that in spaghetti can't you?

WE HERE IN THE POM PATROL WILL FIND A WAY TO SEASON OUR POMPADOURS AS A SIGN OF MUTUAL FRIENDSHIP!

Rexis

He, who is concerned.
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 9, 2016
I read free sweater, where do I sign up?

Solvandus

Chin Piece
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Aww yeah! Paprika club! Was gonna' draw a Paprika for my forum icon, didn't go so well... Might revisit that.

But yeah, we'll give 'em death by hugs.

0Zero100

Alpaka Representative/Robot Family Bear
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
I think this thread needs to draw more attention to itself, to bring in more menbers since it hasn't posted anything in a while.

0Zero100

Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
Ah, the alpaca. So fuzzy and warm. Tell me, could you knit me a sweater?

I need something that's highly absorbent.

Think you could do that? That would be lovely...
Sure, would you like that in the heartstrings that you tore out of your chest and abandoned and left for dead or the shattered remains of your soul that Paprika SOMEHOW found on an underground mexican street corner. (Also, Mexico confirmed to be an underground city in Foenum. Not really.)

OCisbestungulate

Always watching you
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
behind your curtains
Sure, would you like that in the heartstrings that you tore out of your chest and abandoned and left for dead or the shattered remains of your soul that Paprika SOMEHOW found on an underground mexican street corner. (Also, Mexico confirmed to be an underground city in Foenum. Not really.)
Oooh! Can you do both?

0Zero100

Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
Oooh! Can you do both?
Sure, but it'll cost you extra and you can only choose the Super Deluxe Shipping option. On the bright side you also get a free animal hide, signed by Paprika herself!

I wool-d love it if the OTHER fluffy group chose their representative. The Floof would be DOUBLED!!!!! (Velvet doesn't count since it's only neck floof.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: OCisbestungulate

0Zero100

Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
HAH! Her neck floof is worth more than the wool of all Sheeple combined!
I believe that's only because of the 9000% "All hail our glorious Overdeer" tax.
Oh? Is that so?

Well, I just so happen to own a nice set of shears. Would you like your floof as pillow stuffing, or as a quilt?

Or we could even use it make a cow plush...
Ooh, Ooh, could you change it into a sheep plush? I would kill for a Pom plushie!

Feanor

Proud Velveeta
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Earth
You will have to get through us first. None shall touch the Floof!