[FactionRP] Goat Cult

TheOneZeelOne

Don't be afraid of the dark
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Gadsden, AL
Well, I'm not sure how you came to that conclusion. We're not the ones who come in and bring up "conflict" and reasons to post more. We're just an active little community that enjoys conversing amongst itself. I see nothing here to be shunned with such demoralizing insults as calling us postwhores. That's just an immature comment toward a newly thriving community.
Heh sorry, I'm just messing around. Words that are striked through don't really exist, y'know. ;) By all means, I make as many silly posts as the next guy.

Mirage Seraph

Goat On A Thread
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Words that are striked through don't really exist, y'know. ;)
Interesting...
We must use this knowledge to further our plans that may or may not have something to do with goats..!

Also I feel like half the posts in this thread are from people defaming us, ahah.

Deerest members of the Goat Cult herd,

I am ready for the coming of Goat.
I am ready to learn the ways of Goat.
I am ready to wombo-combo and pwn n00bs through the power of Goat.
I am ready to spread the word of Goat.
I am ready to live my life to the fullest in the name of Goat.
I am ready to acknowledge the one true DLC, Goat.
I am ready for Goat.

A humble request - please accept me as one in communion with those who anticipate the One true Goat.

SpiralKipz

Harbinger of Goatastrophy
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016

I am ready for Goat.

A humble request - please accept me as one in communion with those who anticipate the One true Goat.
Praise be to Goat. Welcome.

Reactions: Colynato

Stridershy

The King Of Goat Style
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
The Place Where Goats Are

I am ready for Goat.

You are welcomed! Our great group continues to become greater!

Reactions: Colynato

Solar Cloud

The Glue Factory's Cloud artist extraordinaire
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
I would like to learn the ways of the goat.
All glory to the hypno goat.

Mighty Alicorn Hunter

Predator Representative of the Darkside
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
The Council
Well I mean to be honest we probably would eat it regardless, but not out of hunger or evil.
Just because.
You think that we predators feast out of evil? Well, okay I'll admit that some do, but most of us do so out of necessity. I personally enjoy the honor of the hunt, but will not unnecessarily consume the ones that deem themselves ungulates. I hope I could say the same for OC, but I'd probably be lying.

Mirage Seraph

Goat On A Thread
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
You think that we predators feast out of evil? Well, okay I'll admit that some do, but most of us do so out of necessity. I personally enjoy the honor of the hunt, but will not unnecessarily consume the ones that deem themselves ungulates. I hope I could say the same for OC, but I'd probably be lying.
So do you do the toootally not evil red text out of necessity too?

Mighty Alicorn Hunter

Predator Representative of the Darkside
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
The Council
So do you do the toootally not evil red text out of necessity too?
No, I actually do that for the humor. You haven't lived till you've made a sheepkin literally run for the hills at the mere utterance of a predatory activity. It also pleases the Devourer from what I hear, and he Is NOT one you want to aggravate!

Also it identifies me as a predator, you see we don't have anything like the G that your cult uses yet...

Last edited:

Masterweaver

Teller of Tales Bard Of Awesomeness
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 4, 2016
Internet
www.fimfiction.net
Erm, serious talk here:

The seven-eyed goatheaded crucifix is... I don't know why, but I suspect it would be considered a bit offensive to some people. I found it offputting, and I'm only vaguely studied in christian symbology. I get that it was meant in a light-hearted way, but... maybe choose something a little less... blatant?

Reactions: Stridershy

Stridershy

The King Of Goat Style
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
The Place Where Goats Are
Erm, serious talk here:

The seven-eyed goatheaded crucifix is... I don't know why, but I suspect it would be considered a bit offensive to some people. I found it offputting, and I'm only vaguely studied in christian symbology. I get that it was meant in a light-hearted way, but... maybe choose something a little less... blatant?
Agreed. I am not exactly the most religious person, but even I can tell that would really pull the wrong strings with some people.

SpiralKipz

Harbinger of Goatastrophy
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Erm, serious talk here:

Well, it's not canon. It's just a new member's visualization of things. The official ideals are posted in the lead post to the thread.

Mirage Seraph

Goat On A Thread
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Well, it's not canon. It's just a new member's visualization of things. The official ideals are posted in the lead post to the thread.
Even then the image is still, you know, a bit off putting. Err on the side of caution and all.

Agreed. I am not exactly the most religious person, but even I can tell that would really pull the wrong strings with some people.
Erm, serious talk here:

My sincerest apologies. I did not intend to offend or insult the dignity of anyone.

I was merely making a small jest by referencing an old Sci-Fi Film called Altered States.

Please accept my sincerest apologies for my transgression.

Mirage Seraph

Goat On A Thread
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
My sincerest apologies. I did not intend to offend or insult the dignity of anyone.

I was merely making a small jest by referencing an old Sci-Fi Film called Altered States.

Please accept my sincerest apologies for my transgression.
I don't think anybody is mad at you, just some voicing of legitimate concern.

Shelterfox

Goat Cult Founder (Head Goat)
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
New York
Yea, no fault/punishment to you man. We're figuring out what we should and shouldn't do as a group, together! c:

So now I think we can come to an agreement to try to avoid any specific religious symbolism that's easily seen as offensive.

Mirage Seraph

Goat On A Thread
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Genius idea Overgoat, after I am finished with my current ordeal I shall create...
THE ULTIMATE WAIFU.