[FactionRP] Goat Cult

Mane6Dev

The Powers that Be
Mane6 Developer
Jan 25, 2016
The Hold
mane6.com
You guys know you don't -need- to keep the thread alive by making posts, right?; Old threads don't autlock with age. If/when this is needed, you can just bring it back. Right now this is bordering on a break of rule 4 with the off-topic "bump" posts. Let's not cross the line.

Mighty Alicorn Hunter

Predator Representative of the Darkside
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
The Council
You guys know you don't -need- to keep the thread alive by making posts, right?; Old threads don't autlock with age. If/when this is needed, you can just bring it back. Right now this is bordering on a break of rule 4 with the off-topic "bump" posts. Let's not cross the line.
Actually, this is what they've always done, even before the other factions existed. They just post goat puns.

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
Good goat! That was a rather cheesy conversation. You also forgot to do the obligatory goat pun.

super hurricane

Feb 13, 2016
Just a minor note, but Natl. Geographic posted a video on their YouTube channel about a black goat with one eye in the center of his face. Which kinda reminded me of that one episode with the griffons and their gold crown.

Delusional Dreamer

Dreamer of Delusional Dreams
Sep 29, 2016
The Moon.
steamcommunity.com
I'll have a lot of back reading to do later, but can I join?
Do you mean the forum RP? If so, absolutely! This thread isn't a real RP thread and it's more of a joke one for worshipping the wonderful Goat Gods, but all the others are up in the air and I can guarantee you that the people in those threads would love to have someone new around.
I've been trying to build a character so I can jump in as well and so far the forum recap thread has been super helpful for me so I recommend giving that a look. In short though, each faction represents a character from the game and that respective character's ideals (except the Hunters, who are these evil predator-loving guys with magic predator marks that give them super predator powers, and the United Fœnum Council, which is basically a neutral ground for everyone to works things out in) with The Dark Side using Demons and Dark Magic for good reasons, The Paka Nation being all about loving thy enemy, etc.
And don't forget to try and read The Battle of Unruliness and Operation Stolen Wool whenever you can get around to it, there is a ton of information in there and I haven't even read it all yet.
If you've got any questions, @OCisbestungulate is the guy who I've been bothering and I'm sure he or one of the other RPers wouldn't mind answering any inquiries that you might have.

P.S. Watch out for Fluffy.

Last edited:

ty4brawl

Feed b ack
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
FL
discord.gg
Do you mean the forum RP? If so, absolutely! This thread isn't a real RP thread and it's more of a joke one for worshipping the wonderful Goat Gods, but all the others are up in the air and I can guarantee you that the people in those threads would love to have someone new around.
I've been trying to build a character so I can jump in as well and so far the forum recap thread has been super helpful for me so I recommend giving that a look. In short though, each faction represents a character from the game and that respective character's ideals (except the Hunters, who are these evil predator-loving guys with magic predator marks that give them super predator powers, and the United Fœnum Council, which is basically a neutral ground for everyone to works things out in) with The Dark Side using Demons and Dark Magic for good reasons, The Paka Nation being all about loving thy enemy, etc.
And don't forget to try and read The Battle of Unruliness and Operation Stolen Wool whenever you can get around to it, there is a ton of information in there and I haven't even read it all yet.
If you've got any questions, @OCisbestungulate is the guy who I've been bothering and I'm sure he or one of the other RPers wouldn't mind answering any inquiries that you might have.

P.S. Watch out for Fluffy.
Thanks, I learned a few things from that and will check out some of that stuff later, but I'm not really interested in making an OC to join one of the groups yet. As I say that though, a few unique ideas I had in my Ungulate characters for other fighting archetypes come to mind as possible OCs. lol

In short: I like puns, goat is G.O.A.T. and I'm not ready to join an rp faction. lol

Reactions: Delusional Dreamer