[FactionRP] Goat Cult

Stridershy

The King Of Goat Style
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
The Place Where Goats Are
Yeah, the whole RP shtick was fun for a few days but yeah, the only thing I'm really interested in is having fun with the whole goat cult thing. Location change isn't a big deal especially considering they went from being fan threads to pseduo-RP threads (.. meh) in the blink of an eye.
Same here. I'm just here for good times. If I wanna RP, I'll go back to E-Fedding.

SpiralKipz

Harbinger of Goatastrophy
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I'd like to make a quick update, my friends in the goat cult.

Firstly, I'd like to make note of the fact that we have been moved to the Fan Creations forum, which is something I personally have no issue with hope you all accept it as well.

Secondly, I'd like to make note that this thread is not an roleplaying thread. I understand a good number of you enjoy that stuff, however it was never my intention to make this a Roleplaying thread. I enjoy making jokes with you guys and doing stuff like where we all drew what we thought the goat would look like. That's what I hoped for Goat Cult; an group of players talking & having fun to kill time before the game came out, as well as helping people find others to play the game with for when it did come out.

I hope you guys are alright with decision, and continue with me to make long pun threads as well as beautiful artwork of goat. <3
The title DOES SAY "FactionRP" So there's that. Maybe change it so it doesn't say RP in it?

Shelterfox

Goat Cult Founder (Head Goat)
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
New York
The title DOES SAY "FactionRP" So there's that. Maybe change it so it doesn't say RP in it?
The mods added that to the thread title and I'm not allowed to change it now, unfortunately, even if I we don't want RP in here. oh well. back to goat discussions

OCisbestungulate

Always watching you
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
behind your curtains
Goat,

Goat...

Goat...

How you guys doin? :D

Been kinda quite around these parts as of late, so I thought I'd just come along and drop a cheery hello Hello!

Last edited:

Shelterfox

Goat Cult Founder (Head Goat)
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
New York
In order to revive activity in the goat cult, we must now share goat memes

this is to keep us active while we wait for information in regards to our savior the goat

Reactions: Colynato