[FactionRP] Glory to Ariz-totzka [Arizona]

LockeRobster

Drawfriend & ALPHA Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Sydney, Australia
lokerobster.tumblr.com
Ungulates of Fœnum, the enemy is at your door.

With a little over a year left before the return of the predators I ask you; what are YOU going to do? Are you going to stand by and allow the predators to wreak havoc throughout our peaceful lands? Are you going to allow them to devour your brethren, maybe even your own friends and family enabling them to grow stronger and more numerous?

Or are you going to fight back? Fight to protect your lands! fight to protect your friends and family!
Because that is exactly what we will be doing!

Click on the image to see more of Tsitra360 amazing art.

We are the members of Ariz-Totzka

Lead by our small but sturdy champion the mighty Arizona we will charge headlong into battle against the predators and anyone else foolish enough to stand in the way of our sharp horns and powerful hooves. While the other races look for complicated 'magical' solutions and endlessly plan themselves into extinction WE will STAMPEDE over the enemy's formations and drive them back into their eternal prison once and for all.

LockeRobster
fah_q2
Some Person
hawthornbunny
JosephTaylorBass
Chris G

If you wish to show support for Topcow link to this thread in your signature to send more Arizona fans this way

Glory to Ariz-totzka!

Last edited:

rod7post

sorry for my english! :c
Feb 3, 2016
PAPRIKA is a silly disaster! Almost as fluffy IF NOT fluffier than Velvet. I don't trust fluffy things
b-but one day she will return, and kill everybody, with love, and the paka nation will be prepared for that day, will you be ready for that?

TheOneZeelOne

Don't be afraid of the dark
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Gadsden, AL
The enemies of the darkness grow more and more foolish and naive by the minute. You would put your faith in a mere child? Our champion of darkness has trained in the dark arts for years. Saving this world is her destiny, and it shall not be denied by a mere milkshake!

Stars

Just a Guy
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Kansas
I'm not a particularly a fan of Arizona over the other fighters, but this certainly wins best topic title out of the lot.

rod7post

Feb 3, 2016
The enemies of the darkness grow more and more foolish and naive by the minute. You would put your faith in a mere child? Our champion of darkness has trained in the dark arts for years. Saving this world is her destiny, and it shall not be denied by a mere milkshake!
His champion can support a simple hug... a hug of Paprika!!
or sweater, knitted by paprika

noo!!, nobody can!!!

TheOneZeelOne

Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Gadsden, AL
And who is to say Paprika would be able to lay her filthy hooves on the majestic Oleander?! Your champion would fall to her before coming within ten feet of her!

Mirage Seraph

Goat On A Thread
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I of the Goat Cult would like to offer a hoof in friendship. As you know, Velvetica is at our gates, as well as those Unicorns and Alpacas, even Tianhuo has sent a messenger of peril. While it is not my immediate decision, that goes to the Overgoat, I would like set aside out differences in that we combat these barbarians knocking at our borders.

Once TFH has been released, we can pummel each other then, but we have more pressing matters at hand.

rod7post

Feb 3, 2016
And who is to say Paprika would be able to lay her filthy hooves on the majestic Oleander?! Your champion would fall to her before coming within ten feet of her!
paprika can everythink, and will give a hug to your champion, and she could do anything ;)

I of the Goat Cult would like to offer a hoof in friendship. As you know, Velvetica is at our gates, as well as those Unicorns and Alpacas, even Tianhuo has sent a messenger of peril. While it is not my immediate decision, that goes to the Overgoat, I would like set aside out differences in that we combat these barbarians knocking at our borders.

Once TFH has been released, we can pummel each other then, but we have more pressing matters at hand.
I just try to save to you, when the real god Paprika will arrive, the paka nation will be prepared only for the consequences :p

Masterweaver

Teller of Tales Bard Of Awesomeness
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 4, 2016
Internet
www.fimfiction.net
We of the Empire find the bravery of this country to be admirable, if untempered by wisdom. We shall not strike here save to keep you in line should you dare challenge us.

LockeRobster

Drawfriend & ALPHA Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Sydney, Australia
lokerobster.tumblr.com
Look everyone! Unicorn arrogance has come at last. Careful you aren't to be chipping your dainty hooves when coming down off your soapbox. The time for talk is over! While Unicorns plan and boast our leader will be fighting with hoof and horn.

We of the Empire find the bravery of this country to be admirable, if untempered by wisdom. We shall not strike here save to keep you in line should you dare challenge us.
Thanking you for your kind words. As kind as passive aggressive Longma can be I am supposing. We have no quarrel with your nation, Emissary. Yet.

As for you... we are not trusting of you yet. We must view your propaganda before we make alliances with "Cults"

Last edited:

TheOneZeelOne

Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Gadsden, AL
You dare lump us in with the same race that has spurned us as outcasts? Unlike you close-minded sort, the Dark Side has nothing to do with species. It is an ideal that all are welcome to share. We are the renegades of every race, and proud of it.

rod7post

Feb 3, 2016
You dare lump us in with the same race that has spurned us as outcasts? Unlike you close-minded sort, the Dark Side has nothing to do with species. It is an ideal that all are welcome to share. We are the renegades of every race, and proud of it.
noooo!!! better, join the paka nation, and worship our one true god!!!

every new member receives a sweater, and a hug :D and other hug free :3 and so much hugs for the rest of your life :D

TheOneZeelOne

Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Gadsden, AL
noooo!!! better, join the paka nation, and worship our one true god!!!

every new member receives a sweater, and a hug :D and other hug free :3 and so much hugs for the rest of your life :D
What you fail to mention is that said hugs are murderous in tightness, and come with a mountain of poisonous fluff.

Paprika is but a wolf in alpaca's wool! All the smiles and hearts hide the pain and damage that we are supposed to believe is an accident, no matter how often she repeats it! Frankly I'm quite suspicious...

rod7post

Feb 3, 2016
What you fail to mention is that said hugs are murderous in tightness, and come with a mountain of poisonous fluff.

Paprika is but a wolf in alpaca's wool! All the smiles and hearts hide the pain and damage that we are supposed to believe is an accident, no matter how often she repeats it! Frankly I'm quite suspicious...
there is only one thing we know...... lauren faust will write the best lore for paprika!!! :D :D :D :D :D

SpiralKipz

Harbinger of Goatastrophy
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Our long-time rival of Velvetia is using Goat Cult to push their agenda. But we proud citizens of Ariz-totzka see through their smug lies! They try to lead people away from one true savoir Arizona Cow.
Glory to Ariz-totzka!
The Goat Cult will NEVER be "used" by other, lesser groups. If they think they're using us, it just means that they're falling into our hands.

SpiralKipz

Harbinger of Goatastrophy
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Alright! now that the clans are established and the rivalries have been set what do we actually do in this thread?? Suggestions?

I'm going to start posting Arizona media starting wiiiiith
Clearly you must try to expand as much as you can. Or not, and let the Goat rule all.

I ain't afraid of no goats!
Crafty....

Reactions: OCisbestungulate

Laurel Crown

Leader of the Proud Nation of Velvetia
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Of course you are not afraid of goats... Why would someone be scared by such dirty ungulates?