[FactionRP] Empire of Tianhuo [Tianhuo]

The Yaski

Acting representative of the Empire of Tianhuo
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
You say I hide? That I cower? You could not be more wrong.

I simply come as a mouthpiece of the masters. I do not bring empty blustering or posturing. I bring a promise. The masters do not abide by idle threats. They are coming. And we will rip your precious key from your grasp, and we will throw open the door!

And you call me a coward who hides in the shadow of others? No. I do not hide. Our masters give me power that I might put prey into its place. I am but the forerunner. I am but the calm before the storm.
Blah, blah, blah, masters this, masters that. I still have yet to hear a threat you plan on carrying out personally. When I make threats, I am prepared to fulfil them myself. "The calm before the storm" is right, you might as well be standing before a tornado telling me to be so afraid because the tornado is coming and you speak its will. The predators are a threat, and one that shall be dealt with. You are but an annoyance, a distraction, a rube. Prattle into other ears for you words find no purchase here.

OCisbestungulate

Always watching you
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
behind your curtains
Blah, blah, blah, masters this, masters that. I still have yet to hear a threat you plan on carrying out personally. When I make threats, I am prepared to fulfil them myself. "The calm before the storm" is right, you might as well be standing before a tornado telling me to be so afraid because the tornado is coming and you speak its will. The predators are a threat, and one that shall be dealt with. You are but an annoyance, a distraction, a rube. Prattle into other ears for you words find no purchase here.
I have no need to threaten you myself. You and your ilk are insignificant.

But, lest you think my words be hollow once more:

When they come, I shall go before them, and break you myself.

The Yaski

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I have no need to threaten you myself. You and your ilk are insignificant.

But, lest you think my words be hollow once more:

When they come, I shall go before them, and break you myself.
Now you are speaking my language. Who would have thought I would be able to make you grow a spine? If I can accomplish such a feat, they might as well make me champion right now.

I look forward to watching you burn.

OCisbestungulate

Always watching you
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
behind your curtains
I look forward to watching you burn.
And you will fail.

Alternatively:

OOC: U havin' a giggle m8? 1v1! I'll knock ur gobblesmackers rit outta ur mouth, I swaer on me mum!

The Yaski

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
OOC: U wot? I'll rek u skrub, enyday. Do yu evn lift bruh? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. Ey yo Mr. Spashetti prepare to get deaddi.

Mighty Alicorn Hunter

Predator Representative of the Darkside
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
The Council
I have come here on my own accord to make a request of the subordinate of the empire known as Yaski. I know that this request is a little bigger than cooking, but I hope you will still agree with it. We are trying to prevent the hunters from preying upon the giraffe, and to do so, we are going to backstab them. Do not ask me how we've managed to get into the position to backstab them... it is most regrettable, but the bear of the patrol will explain the rest, most notably the plan. Please, we need your help in this task, and if you can convince the rest of the empire, then the more the merrier.

0Zero100

Alpaka Representative/Robot Family Bear
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
Empire, I come to you in Foenum's hour of need. I have a LOT of information, but here's the cliffnotes version. *Inhale*
1. Hawthornbunny was elected rep of Ariz-totzka and kicked off an interspecies war with the giraffes.
2. The Council tried and tried and tried to get them to surrender, but nothing ever became of it.
3. Tensions rose and we became desperate, their was a vote and, basically, the Predators are allowed to hunt the giraffes as long as they don't turn on us.
4. I've hatched a plan that MIGHT work, but it's still wonky at BEST.
And finally, I've come to you in the name of all that is good in Foenum, asking, no BEGGING you to lend your strength so that we may succeed in our efforts to end this worthless struggle. Please, I ask you to help your fellow ungulates, to not only stop a war, but to stop the slaughter of brothers in hooves. Please...

(You can go to the last page of the United Foenum Council thread to see my full battle plan.)

The Yaski

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I have come here on my own accord to make a request of the subordinate of the empire known as Yaski. I know that this request is a little bigger than cooking, but I hope you will still agree with it. We are trying to prevent the hunters from preying upon the giraffe, and to do so, we are going to backstab them. Do not ask me how we've managed to get into the position to backstab them... it is most regrettable, but the bear of the patrol will explain the rest, most notably the plan. Please, we need your help in this task, and if you can convince the rest of the empire, then the more the merrier.
Hmmph, your strategy is passable, aside from the laughable plan for the predators. Even if we exclude that the Hunters are a small group that relies upon guerrilla warfare and would be rubbish at a stand up fight, how would we convince one of the most hated and distrusted groups on the face of Foenum to gather with the combined forces of everyone who distrusts them. They wouldn't have survived this long if they were so dull. But, as I said, the rest of your stratagem is decent, if slipshod. No complaints there.

As for my own contribution..... -dark grin, showing many fangs- well, my wartime policies are somewhat incompatable with non-longma troops, but I will offer my military expertise in the tactical side of the game and the battalion beneath my command.

Last edited:

Mighty Alicorn Hunter

Predator Representative of the Darkside
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
The Council
Hmmph, your strategy is passable, aside from the laughable plan for the predators. Even if we exclude that the Hunters are a small group that relies upon guerrilla warfare and would be rubbish at a stand up fight, how would we convince one of the most hated and distrusted groups on the face of Foenum to gather with the combined forces of everyone who distrusts them. They wouldn't have survived this long if they were so dull. But, as I said, the rest of your stratagem is decent, if slipshod. No complaints there.

As for my own contribution..... -darn grin, showing many fangs- well, my wartime policies are somewhat incompatable with non-longma troops, but I will offer my military expertise in the tactical side of the game and the battalion beneath my command.
Well... I am no strategist, and I HIGHLY doubt that the bear is either, so your help is most needed.

The Yaski

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Well... I am no strategist, and I HIGHLY doubt that the bear is either, so your help is most needed.
That I can believe. My troops and I will pack up and reach the council by tomorrow, and I'll insert myself into the command structure. That is not a request.

0Zero100

Alpaka Representative/Robot Family Bear
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
That I can believe. My troops and I will pack up and reach the council by tomorrow, and I'll insert myself into the command structure. That is not a request.
And Mighty would be correct, I only have the militaristic knowledge of a cuddly bear from a world full of zombies and convoluted ways of making weapons that kill said zombies.
Your help would be much appreciated.

The Yaski

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
-idly shifts piles of unused faction application forms around while humming-

The Yaski

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Apologies for my absence initiate. The empress welcomes you into her warm embrace, and we are glad to have you stand by out side.

The Yaski

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
An Hongse strides through the doors of the Empire's Diplomatic Corps home base, offering pleasantries to those he meets in the corridors. Reaching his office he enters, before emerging some time later and re-locking it. He posts a note above his name plate and leaves the building once more, his fireproof formal wear cracking in the breeze of his takeoff. The note reads:

"Comrades,

If you are reading this then you are formally invited to the gala that is currently underway in the Meadow. The gala is to celebrate recent victories against the hunters and the safe return of the Pom Patrol's current leader. It is being held in the name of, and being funded by, the United Foenum Council. If you should attend, you WILL be on your best behavior. You will be representing the entire nation of Huoshan before our allies, so bringing manners is mandatory. Being clean and well dressed is also mandatory. Formal wear is recommended, but not mandatory. Bringing a date is fine, and is also not mandatory. The gala is being held near the city of Baaaaaaa. If you need help, just ask one of the locals for directions. I hope to see some of you there.

Colonel An Hongse"

OOC: Hello there dead faction. I don't know if any of you are still lurking on this thread or still have notifications, but if so come join us for some RP over at the Pom Patrol! It is the perfect time to introduce yourselves and get in on the sweet, sweet RP action. This is going to be my last shot at signal boosting this thread, so I hope to see some other Huoshans over there.

Also, since I am not the creator of this thread and can't update the front page post of this thread I'd like to remind anybody reading this that you can join an RP faction without having to RP. I know back when these were first formed we had some ideas for unofficial faction tournaments and other faction based events once the game actually comes out, so now is the perfect time to join even if you aren't into RP! So if you think Tianhuo is best champion, feel free to join, no RP strings attached (unless you want to of course).