Explain Yourself! (Avatar | CT | Sig)

Shadow of Death

Grushdeva Du Kalt Misht
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
steamcommunity.com
So, why do you have the avatar you have? Or the Custom Title for the matter. Your signature too, while we're at it.

Well, my avatar is just a cut out from a commission I won ages ago.

My Custom Title ("Grushdeva Du Kalt Misht") is the Keeper's Tongue (From the Sword of Truth series), which translates into: "Vengeance is through me").

My Signature is "Talga Vasternich | Deserve Victory". The former is High D'Haran from the aforementioned book series, the latter is the translation. Considering my use of other aspects of the book series, I thought I might as well go with the theme. Besides, I thought that the phrase was appropriate, considering this is a fighting game and all. There is an image to go with it, but the site currently doesn't support banners. Runs a bit fast, once the site supports banners (if it ever does) I'll probably change the timing.

Reactions: drawmesunshine

drawmesunshine

Knitting fever
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
Planet Neighmek
I have my avatar because I'm a huge fan of both Lawyer Friendly Equines and DBZ, and I thought a crossover Frieza would be fun to draw. He was! He was also my first real piece of fan art and remains my favorite.

I chose my custom title because I have several hobbies I cycle through and knitting is currently on an upswing. I'm just finished a hat for a friend and I hope to finish my first sweater today or tomorrow! :D

I don't have a signature because I don't know what I should put in it. I don't have a nice cohesive theme like OP up there :)

SubrosianDimitri

The King of Poor Decision Making
Crowdfund Backer
I made my avatar completely custom. The sprite and text I made a few years ago, and the background was just a quick stained glass filter in photoshop.

My title is just something I like to call myself due to making really poor choices and moves in game like TF2, LOL, Dota and the like.

My name is a reference to Zelda: Oracle of Seasons, which was my first Zelda game. Specifically the Subrosians and Dimitri the red water dodongo. The sword and shield on the avatar come from how I use the sprite in my webcomic.

Last edited:

Altashi

Never Was a Wiser
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Western Australia
There was an Absol thread on /vp/ and I saved everything. Thought this one made a nice avatar.

My title means nothing.

Hail Velvet.

D96

Michigan Wolverines Fanatic
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Michigan
www.reddit.com
You guys probably know why I chose my avatar and title, but I'll explain briefly anyways. I'm a huge fan of the Michigan Wolverines athletic program (especially the football team). My dad raised me as a proud Wolverine fan, and now I'm a Wolverine myself! If there's one thing that takes up more of my time than video games, it's college football. I just find it so fascinating and entertaining, and so that's why I chose my favorite team as my avatar!

I don't have a signature yet, but I'll look into finding a good one.

Crym4x

What do you mean i can't use a bucket as a hat
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 4, 2016
Canberra, Australia
My Avatar is my pointy version of my OC Ruby Redcross which i proudly made ^^, my title is kinda a thing that stuck to me through out highschool when i kinda wanted to mess with teachers so i put a washed out KFC bucket on my head and wore it as a hat (The reactions were priceless but i'm glad it didn't become a meme) and my signature is about being random, like you wake up in the morning like you do everyday and do the same old thing all day everyday but you want some chaos in your life so why don't you take some time out and do something random because it's just one of those days (if that makes sense to you guys)

OCisbestungulate

Always watching you
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
behind your curtains
My avatar is a place-holder for the day when I can finally commission a drawfriend to make the most horrific OC known to man.

As far as the name goes: it's the TFH version of another name I go by, OCisbestpony. OC meaning Original Character. It's a satire on the whole "X is best pony" joke, and also a playful jab at OCs in general.

The bit under the name is just an honest confession.

Munin

Killer Combo!
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Killer Combo is from KI.
Munin is a name I've used for about 10 years in tournaments cause I was studying Norse myth at the time.

TwistedSheep

A sort-of-artist
Backers' Beta Tester
Name is because normally I either go by Twisted Fox or Cotton Tales so this is just a sort of fusion of the names thematically

My avatar is a picture I made of an OC from a story/RP I'm in and also considering making the sheep my TFHsona of sorts >.>

I am sort of an artist, and I have no signature

Necroceine

One Fiery Birdie
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Connecticut, USA
My avatar was drawn for me in the style of Making Fiends in a group image with various other members of a forum for a zombie webcomic. It must be like ten years old now but I still use it sometimes because it's one of two images actually drawn for me, the other being a commission of one of my Pathfinder characters. And I still really like it.

It's a phoenix because they're my favorite mythological creature and way back then I used to go by "PhoenixDude", wearing glasses simply because I wear glasses.

My username is Necroceine because as a fan of the horror genre I started going by Necrosis. But it wasn't long before I wanted something more original, so I started looking for words I could find that I could combine with Necrosis. The only good one I found was croceine, some type of dye. Hence, Necroceine. Doesn't really mean anything it just sounds nice to me (I pronounce it Necro-scene) and is never taken on any site. If you find one it's almost certainly me.

Finally the title is just the second thing that popped into my head (first was "one hot birdie") and I went with it. Because of the phoenix thing, you know. And the sig is even more self explanatory.

Gamerdude854

Pizza Pasta
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 7, 2016
Canada
My username is Gamerdude854 because that's the username I use for pretty much everything, I just thought of it one evening out of nowhere and grew attached to it. My avatar is Garnet because she is awesome (Although Amethyst is my personal favorite gem). And I haven't made a custom title yet...whoops

Discord Sparkle

Witch of Doom
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Hope's Peak Academy
My avatar is a commission of me with a Helix Fossil, my title is one of the titles Gundham Tanaka gives himself, and my signature is a prophecy from Hunter x Hunter that is recited a lot in the arc it's relevant to.

Stars

Just a Guy
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Kansas
Got the name Stars when my friends decided that StarstormVGN takes too long to type in chats. Starstorm is the ultimate attack of one of the main characters in Earthbound, and I tacked the VGN onto the end when I was signing up for one of my first email addresses since just "Starstorm" was already taken.

My avatar is some fanart of Dave Strider from Homestuck. He is a cool guy. Or he thinks he is. The truth of that kinda fluctuates.

Custom Title is there because I haven't thought of anything clever I want to replace it with.

Mighty Alicorn Hunter

Predator Representative of the Darkside
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
The Council
All my stuff revolves around a character from Fallout:The Glue Factory named Steelhooves (who I am DEFINITELY NOT). Mighty Alicorn Hunter is a name coined by an alicorn after defeating him, and the song lyrics below are from a song that's special to him. It was chosen because I'm a fan of the character and I kinda made it up on the spot for this forum.

The Apex predator thing next to it is to signify my association with the hunter faction of this forum, and has to do with a duplicate group I accidentally made that was shut down within the hour or so it was made because I was made aware that it was a duplicate.

Stridershy

The King Of Goat Style
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
The Place Where Goats Are
My avatar is Sonata Dusk holding up a Bullet Club sign. Because Sonata is great and the Bullet Club is great.

My Title, "The King Of Gold Style" comes from pro wrestler Shinsuke Nakamura, who is known as "The King Of Strong Style", as well as the character I play in BlazBlue, Iron Tager, who I use the Gold palette with, if you've ever seen the Golden Tager gag reel, you know why I use it.

My signature? Its self explainatory. Goat Cult, 4Life.

PixelGrip94

Games, Movies, Music, & Ponies!
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
My avatar is an updated vector art of my OC pony Pixel Grip, who is basically a ponified representation of me in terms of personality, but not in terms of looks by any means. My hair is not spiky or red.

My custom title is just a general explanation of the forms of media I'm most into. I'm not really clever enough to come up with something else that fits me personally and gives off a sarcastic tone that matches most of what I say on a day to day basis which is also the reason I have no signature.

CammerHammer

I'll be the Wombo to your Combo
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Clarion, PA
My avatar is a wicked awesome bacon bagel with mayo I made once because it was the only thing on my phone I felt was unique and not garbage enough to warrant being an avatar.

I plan on getting a new one soon.

Reactions: BypenThynDragon

ZeroParadox

Ace Daydreamer
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Hobohodou (unemployed Wright), because I love Ace Attorney and I have an AA friend and fan who compares me to him a lot.
Ace Daydreamer because more Ace Attorney, and I tend to get lost in thought, then have a massive internal discussion about said thoughts.

No sig, but it'd probably just be some of my favorite characters from various games.

Reactions: Altashi

Kegradigm

Professional Heister
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
My name, Kegradigm, is literally a jumble of syllables stringed together to sound coherent. This one stuck for some reason. Maybe because it's difficult to pronounce my name correctly and I find it funny to hear others butcher my name so horribly. Usually they forget to omit the second G.

My avatar is a transforming Luna which I found in my stash of pony art trying to look for an avatar. The dimensions were even and I enjoy the art style.

My title, Professional Heister, is because I tend to play a lot of PAYDAY 2 as well as other criminal games like GTA V.

My signature, "Money fiiiiiight!", is a quote said by DJ Scully in Killing Floor 2. First time I heard it, I burst out in laughter because it caught me off guard.

Mighty Alicorn Hunter

Predator Representative of the Darkside
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
The Council
My name, Kegradigm, is literally a jumble of syllables stringed together to sound coherent. This one stuck for some reason. Maybe because it's difficult to pronounce my name correctly and I find it funny to hear others butcher my name so horribly. Usually they forget to omit the second G.

My avatar is a transforming Luna which I found in my stash of pony art trying to look for an avatar. The dimensions were even and I enjoy the art style.

My title, Professional Heister, is because I tend to play a lot of PAYDAY 2 as well as other criminal games like GTA V.

My signature, "Money fiiiiiight!", is a quote said by DJ Scully in Killing Floor 2. First time I heard it, I burst out in laughter because it caught me off guard.
You'd pronounce it "Kay-Gra-Dim" or (Keg Ra Dim) Right?

LLHero25

Master of Illogical Logic
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
Bowie, MD
Honestly, my name derived from LeftHandedHero, which was LHHero. When I was playing Cards Against Humanity Online, I accidently typed LLHero and decided I liked the way it looked better and kept it. 25 is just my favorite number. Thus LLHero25 was born.
My avatar was the Luigi icon from Super Mario 3D World but I got bored of it and was looking over different icons and found this one which is from Scott Pilgrim vs The Universe I think. Either that book or the last one. Great series, pls read.
No sig yet.
The CT is the best way I can really describe myself as a person who is very logical when it comes to thinking but I end up overthinking often and my reasoning gets warped and illogical. Illogical Logic FTW.

Ferettoko

Procrastinator at Large
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
My name is something made up when like just getting into high school.(it's like ferret child-whatever :p)

My avatar is a crop of art I made of Pom in the Killakill fight club uniform from like a week ago.(I have the full version posted in my part of the fan creations forum...)

My title is what it is. I'm a lackadaisical-gallivanting-yet tense college student. Procrastinator at Large.

As for signature, not only am I a procrastinator-I'm indecisive.

Galaxy Heart

Caffeine-Based Life Form
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Down the ne'er-do-well.
Nothing really special.
My decided nickname for the FGC was "Galaxy Heart". I wanted a kinda-feminine sounding name that sounded decent at the same time.

My custom title is just a placeholder until I find something better. But I like kittens.

0Zero100

Alpaka Representative/Robot Family Bear
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
My avatar is the Robot Bear from the Dead Rising series. I chose it because when you make combo weapons with it, he just becomes so COOOL! My title is just a ripoff of SomeCallMeJohny's YouTube account, I like his commentary so I just went with it. I don't have a signature yet, but I'll come up with one eventually.

Mirage Seraph

Goat On A Thread
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
My avatar is just the ol' ponysona thing, art by Twigileia, commissioned her like 2 years ago, really like how it turned out so I usually use it as avatars in pony communities, either that or a piece a friend of a friend made for me. To be honest I'm not too involved in the fandom these days but I had like 1 hour before work when I was setting my account up so I didn't put too much thought into it.

Ignore the G, though that's just cause Goat Cult standard procedure! Siggy and Title are also Goat Cult stuff.

Sigmath Bits

Mmmmm, delicious baked crowdfunds.
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
New Zealand
My Avatar is my Ponysona – he's supposed to represent my nerdiness, love of math, and balance (grey) | My user name is my Ponysona's name – it's supposed to represent my nerdiness, love of math, and balance (grey) also has the same initials as myself (there's actually a lot more to my name) | That's my name, don't wear it out.

Altashi

Never Was a Wiser
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Western Australia
There was an Absol thread on /vp/ and I saved everything. Thought this one made a nice avatar.

My title means nothing.

Hail Velvet.
Oh, and "Altashi" is a mutation of "Bal tashchit/Al tashheth". Which was supposedly Hebrew for "do not destroy", according to an odd, out of place poster my math teacher had up back in high school.

I used it once back in White Knight Chronicles 2 for my character's Arc Knight, and the name kinda stuck.

Some Person

Pretty Pony Princess
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Santa Clarita, CA
My avatar's from this pic. A SG character I use, along with my favorite horse, yes yes.

My title is the truth, and a carryover from Skullheart.

My signature is so I can shamelessly plug the So Cal thread while posting in other places and get an idea of how many people exist in the area for future locals and the like. Also yes, everyone's gonna catch these lassos when the beta drops.

Hacchi

Sparkly pink fairy non-princess
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
My avatar is a shiny Mawile. Mawile happens to be my favorite Pokemon, and the subject of my avatar on another forum.
My flair is in reference to Mawile being Fairy-type
My signature is in reference to Mawile being Steel-type

Saikyo Kid

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
My nickname comes from me having to come up with a name for one of my characters years ago in Ragnarok Online. I was gonna make myself a TaeKwon master so I was trying to come up with some Karate Kid-like name and then I remembered Dan Hibiki who fights with the Saikyo style. Combine that with Daniel-san from the Karate Kid and low and behold Saikyo Kid was born. Kinda apt considering I never really play games super seriously anyways.

My avatar is a more adorable version of DOTA 2's Ursa. Dunno why really, I pretty much all support all day, but I just thought it was a kinda nice little drawing.

fah_q2

Just some guy
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
My avatar is Elena Fisher from the uncharted series. The title and signature are just some random thing I made up.

Aura

Beautiful Letdown
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
My username was inspired by the Pokemon, Lucario. Although I have no interest in playing games from the series, I have always been a big fan of Lucario and privately developed a connection between the lore surrounding it and my own life.

My avatar is Dust, the titular hero from the fantastic indie platformer Dust: An Elysian Tail.

My custom title is the title track of an album from California alternative band Switchfoot. I am a born-again Christian who admits to have been caught up in this world, and ma trying to get into the right mindset as my faith seeks.

Oster_fire

"Ok, may be I SHOULD have ask for some food...."
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
My avatar is a more adorable version of DOTA 2's Ursa. Dunno why really, I pretty much all support all day, but I just thought it was a kinda nice little drawing.

Ahhhh Ursa Warrior, the so call "Two finger Hero", I sure get goosebumps when my enemy use Ursa and he is a good player....

Oster_fire

"Ok, may be I SHOULD have ask for some food...."
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
My avatar: My OC Melisa, she is.... well... an OC? Just that : l

Member Title? : Well, don't know, I think I was hungry when I was customizing my account, at the same time, on any type of game or RPG, for some reason I prefer to be a creature or beast, if I have the chance. (Like a dragon or a wolf) So the idea of been hungry (Carnivorous creature) and the classic zoo sign of "Please do not feed the animals".

Signature???? Well.... do you see any below??? >_____>

V.A.a.M.P.P

The Man that had a plan but forgot it
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
The Great Unknown in Texas
The Avatar i have is a little thing i made so i can have a cool Soundcloud avatar, so i just got the default profile pic from google and drew in a suit and bowtie that has a eight note in the middle of it. Then its holding on to a small stick that has a fake mustache next to it and a monocle to make it look cool.
Now my user name is from my youtube channel and it stands for:
Voice
Actor
and
Mostly
Piano
Player
BUUTTTTT i don't do much voice acting and just post my music scores on Soundcloud

Reactions: Szkieletor

crispyruffles

Addicted to Skullgirls til this comes out
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
My name's just what I use for everything.
My custom title, or whatever you call it, is the truth.
My avatar is an easter egg for those of you who play a dance game called Pump It Up. If you choose the hardest difficulty for a song called "Pink Fuzzy Bunnies" the screen changes to this.