Dungeon Fighter Online players?

Cronnicossy

Fighter Enthusiast & Teacher
Backers' Beta Tester
Just wondering if there's any DFO players. Maybe we could have big PvP sessions or something, as PvP in DFO is super duper fun. Neople worked hard to bring DFO back (After Nexon literally murdered it) and I think this F2P is only fun with friends, so why not share it?

My IGN is SolbadGirl and my guild is GuiltyGear.
I'd say my server but, theres only one server. Lol.

Oh, and if you dunno what DFO is:

Last edited:

DuskyEclipse

*Yawn*
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I use to play this all the time when I had nothing else to play. Stopped for a while when Destiny, Metal Gear and all that other stuff came out in the past year.
Probably should get back into it again... hmm.

Silver Lining

Dwarf casts Fireball! *throws gunpowder barrel*
Backers' Beta Tester
Huh? You lost it? xD

Or you didn't know it was back by Neople?
The second one. I played it back with Nexon, and then it disappeared despite the ridiculous popularity of the game. A small part of me is suspicious that it might have been done for the sake of MapleStory's survival.

But that's not important. What's important is I CAN PLAY AS MY GUNNER AGAIN OMFG!

Cronnicossy

Fighter Enthusiast & Teacher
Backers' Beta Tester
The second one. I played it back with Nexon, and then it disappeared despite the ridiculous popularity of the game. A small part of me is suspicious that it might have been done for the sake of MapleStory's survival.

But that's not important. What's important is I CAN PLAY AS MY GUNNER AGAIN OMFG!
It was mostly due to poor advertising.
I can bad mouth Nexon but I can't bad mouth Maple, as I've been on that for like almost a decade now.
... Does Maple need a thread I wonder...

But uh, yeah!
Glad to reunite you! It's a lot different now, but it's better than it ever was!
Feel free to apply to my guild! (GuiltyGear)

silverreverb

→→+z
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
o .o more dfo players. my main is a ranger, who is also silverreverb. most of my characters are in a guild my friend and I started to avoid unwanted guild solicitations. I haven't played pvp since the nexon days though...

Stridershy

The King Of Goat Style
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
The Place Where Goats Are
Yooooooooo. I completely missed this.

I loved playing the original DFO before it got closed. I was super excited to play the new version. I used to play a Slayer in the original, but now in the new version I solely play Priest.