Drawing Tablets

Redness

The Class Pet
Oct 17, 2016
Fœnum
www.youtube.com
Does anyone know any good drawing tablets for beginners? I was thinking of getting into digital art, and I didn't know where to start. ._. These were the tablet that I was planning on getting! Please let me know if any of you Fightin' Foenatics have any suggestions! :D

Link: Link:

Reactions: Delusional Dreamer

KYMSnowman

Professional Potato
Backers' Beta Tester
Avering's right. The best bang for your buck tablet on the market is probably the Huion H610 Pro.

It's pretty much got everything a beginner digital artist needs for an insanely cheap price. Most of the functionalities it doesn't have are negligible at best if you don't plan to go professional (i.e. pen tilt, pen rotation, multitouch, etc.) so if you just plan on making doodles for funsies, this is the tablet to go for.

While the Intuos Draw is a good beginner tablet, it's too small for its price range. You could buy a much better Wacom tablet for just a few more dollars.

Redness

The Class Pet
Oct 17, 2016
Fœnum
www.youtube.com
I bought a Bamboo Fun drawing tablet. They are relatively inexpensive, especially for what you get. I'm fairly certain it is touch sensitive and all that jazz. Keep looking/asking around though.
I personally have a Huion H610, due to it being cheap and pretty good (and big) for its price.
Avering's right. The best bang for your buck tablet on the market is probably the Huion H610 Pro.

It's pretty much got everything a beginner digital artist needs for an insanely cheap price. Most of the functionalities it doesn't have are negligible at best if you don't plan to go professional (i.e. pen tilt, pen rotation, multitouch, etc.) so if you just plan on making doodles for funsies, this is the tablet to go for.

While the Intuos Draw is a good beginner tablet, it's too small for its price range. You could buy a much better Wacom tablet for just a few more dollars.
Thanks for all the replys! I will look into these suggestions in more depth when I get the chance! :D

Reactions: Tox

Rich Jammer

By the Numbers Accountant
Backers' Beta Tester
Can't go wrong with Wacom, even the cheapest entry level one is pretty good. I can attest to that Wacom Bamboo tablet.

Also, can I recommend XP-Pen. It basically kinda looks like a Wacom rip-off with the way the box art and stuff is designed but pretty good for it's price. My bro who's been using Wacom loyally for decades says XP-Pen is pretty decent.

Reactions: Redness