Does anybody remember Def Jam?

Laurel Crown

Leader of the Proud Nation of Velvetia
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I watched it thanks the Best Friends Play (along with Woolie calling it "Black People: The Game") and it seems a very fun game, considering it's an AKI game and that engine makes for very sick wrestling game like the Kinnikuman's.

Reactions: Gamerdude854

Gamerdude854

Pizza Pasta
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 7, 2016
Canada
I've heard of this series, never played any game from it though. Always seemed a lot like Tekken to me.
The gameplay more along the lines of wrestling but with less limitations and more fighting styles, although with it's very smooth gameplay and interesting combo system I could see some people seeing it as a Tekken-esque game

Gamerdude854

Pizza Pasta
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 7, 2016
Canada
I watched it thanks the Best Friends Play (along with Woolie calling it "Black People: The Game") and it seems a very fun game, considering it's an AKI game and that engine makes for very sick wrestling game like the Kinnikuman's.
While the first game literally was a wrestling game, Fight For New York feels like a much more unique fighter, although it still does have wrestling elements thrown in with several of the venues being fighting arenas

Velvet_The_Reindeer

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 13, 2016
I actually only beat this game a couple days ago, found out about it fairly recently and wanted to try it out
I recall playing it often several years ago, I still have my original copy ^^ then again I am super obssesive when it comes to caring for my stuff so all my games look brand new even as the years pass :)

Reactions: Gamerdude854