Display Settings BUG

Gryphon BBQ

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
I want to remark this bug which was present on the early access more than six months ago and is still happening.
That last update 1.0 resetted everything, back to windows mode but when I try to place the full screen mode from the game option menu, it crashes. I can only go full screen with Alt+Enter. I tested this on three Windwes 10 computers and did the same on all of them.

LiamstorM

May 3, 2020
Hi there !
I discovered TFH at last EVO I think and I instantly installed it.
Since then, sadly I never played it because it doesnt work in full screen mode. Even worse, as soon as I change something in the video settings (like just a bigger widowed mode), the game crashes (I'm on W10). We already checked all the drivers etc.
I had a chat with CamTSB on Discord at the end of March who told me that "There's not a lot we can actually do right now, but this is something that we are going to be looking at in the future" .
I was hoping to see this resolved in this big 1.0.0 new patch, but sadly it is not. It's kind of annoying because, well, everything in the game looks great but not be able to play in full screen mode waste all the experience (and I don't even really want to play it until it's not solved).
What can we expect about this problem ?
Thanks