Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Variable

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Ferettoko

Procrastinator at Large
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
This is a thread to talk about digimon, the games, the shows etc! What's your favorite season? Who's your favorite digimon? Which digimon or crest that most suits you? What digimon games are coming up? Post fanart too, digimon related go for it. :3

Ferettoko

Procrastinator at Large
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Here's a video from the recently released in Japan, Digimon Linkz mobile game. I hope it gets a western release what with Digimon's recent successes and Digimon Tri movies...
Heard this has 240 Digimon.

Last edited:

Barbaloot

Bringer of sorrow and also donuts.
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Wisconsin
Oh I love Digimon!

I adore season 3. It's a rollercoaster of insanity, leading up to the best bad guy in Digimon history!

I should really get on watching Season 4 in Japanese. I just never really liked Season 4 much, so I've been reluctant to actually watch it through for once.

V.A.a.M.P.P

The Man that had a plan but forgot it
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
The Great Unknown in Texas
The movies that have been coming out have reminded me of the time I'd wake up early Saturday morning and turn on fox kids to watch it, so amaing to see all the characters grow up and the digimon all look so much cooler

Reactions: Ferettoko

Sutekh94

Veteran of being taken over by robots or something
Crowdfund Backer
Just looking at this thread has caused the Digimon theme to start playing in my head. Seriously, that show will probably forever be engraved into my mind, the first few seasons in particular. I still remember the Digimon lunchbox I had when I was a kid, as well as a Digimon-themed Tamogotchi-style game. Kinda wish I still had those...

Lanxide

I wish I was cool
Feb 3, 2016
Melbourne Fl
I started rewatching Digimon Adventure 01 a few days ago to get myself hyped for Tri. And compared to the English dub I ddidn't realized how edited it was. Make me wish that there was a Digimon uncut version out there while preserving the old voice cast.

Anyways leaving this masterpiece here.

V.A.a.M.P.P

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
MANNNNNNN I WANT TO GO SEE THIS, THEY GOT MOST OF THE ORIGINAL V.A'S, IT'S SO COOL, but sadly i can not, i got class at the time they are showing it.

V.A.a.M.P.P

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
HOLLLY MOLLY THIS MOVIE

So i just finished seeing part 3 of Digimon Tri and i can't remember a movie that has put me more to the edge of my seat then this one. OMG honestly T.K and patamon in this movie had me so emotionally moved, T.K seems to not want to lose patamon again and tries his hardest to let patamon stay even with the virus in him. Though patamon is so chill about it, like yea just take me down. Then every other digimon starts getting the virus and Izzy has no way to understand how it started and it worried me becuase i thought by the end all of the digimon were going to turn to the rest of the cast and attack them, but they didnt and just attack each other, but man do the eveolutions still look so cool and amazing, its so great. By the end of it all the cast goes back to the digital world and HOLY SHIT KEN, ISNT KEN!?!?!?!?! WHO IS THAT GUY???? So i just got to say this movie is great, great action, great conflict, great characterization and SO SAD, I CRY EVERY TIME 9/10

SubrosianDimitri

The King of Poor Decision Making
Crowdfund Backer
I recently saw an episode of the old Saban dub of Digimon (I think Adventure, but I'm not sure) in the Sci-Fi forum at school, and I only have one thing to say about it...Holy hell, it's hilarious.

I never expected it to be so ridiculous in how it changes basically everything except for names and then just rolls with it to tell some truly amazing jokes. I intend to watch the whole dub if only to see what they came up with and how much I'll be laughing.