Deadpool

Velvet_The_Reindeer

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 13, 2016
I really liked it, however I did think some of the jokes were kind of repetitive, still the main lead got deadpool to a T, it was a very well done representation of the character.

SquiddyWiddy

Your Local Squid
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
The pirate inside of me is tempted to ask for a link, but...I will consider giving Hollywood it's money this one time. Trust me I wanna see the movie, but hey, gotta consider all of my options here.

Velvet_The_Reindeer

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 13, 2016
The pirate inside of me is tempted to ask for a link, but...I will consider giving Hollywood it's money this one time. Trust me I wanna see the movie, but hey, gotta consider all of my options here.

Well 2016 is definitely looking good on the movie side of things. X-Men Apocalypse, Capitan America Civil War, Zootopia etc etc.

SquiddyWiddy

Your Local Squid
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Well 2016 is definitely looking good on the movie side of things. X-Men Apocalypse, Capitan America Civil War, Zootopia etc etc.
No doubt about it. Civil War is what I'm most excited about. I know a lot of people like to give Marvel flack for being too "silly", but after seeing The Winter Soldier, I have faith that Marvel can strike lightning twice with another Cap movie. Especially one as promising as Civil War.

Reactions: Velvet_The_Reindeer

Velvet_The_Reindeer

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 13, 2016
No doubt about it. Civil War is what I'm most excited about. I know a lot of people like to give Marvel flack for being too "silly", but after seeing The Winter Soldier, I have faith that Marvel can strike lightning twice with another Cap movie. Especially one as promising as Civil War.
Agreed I am really looking forward to Civil War, now back on Deadpool topic, as I mentioned prior, the jokes can be a bit repetitive, but I do think this movie deserves your money as it is genuinely funny and Deadpool is well represented.

SquiddyWiddy

Your Local Squid
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Agreed I am really looking forward to Civil War, now back on Deadpool topic, as I mentioned prior, the jokes can be a bit repetitive, but I do think this movie deserves your money as it is genuinely funny and Deadpool is well represented.
I'll probably end up seeing it anyways. The money-wise side of me usually tries to get the better of me when it comes to movies.

Horsebucking Ponymaggot

Pony Extraordinaire
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 14, 2016
Queensland, Australia
Deadpool was a great movie. Extremely funny and just overall fun movie to watch. The only real issue (which isn't even major) to me is, like most movies that mock or parody movie tropes, it follows these tropes.

Gamerdude854

Pizza Pasta
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 7, 2016
Canada
Just saw it yesterday, excellent film. The story had way more depth and emotion then I thought it would be. I went in thinking that it was just an raunchfest with some action but it ended up being much more

TigerKirby215

I should be doing work right now
Crowdfund Backer
Mar 29, 2016
The pirate inside of me is tempted to ask for a link, but...
Don't. Piracy is bad.
Unless you're an Ask account on Tumblr.

Was a good movie.
I knew I would like it from the moment I read "Written by: An overpayed ponce" :)

Also: Movie is rated 17A, yes?
Explain to me all the tweens in the theater. :confused: Probably because no one other than tweens would watch this stuff.

Oreo

Keepin' It Stylish
Mane6 QA
Feb 2, 2016
D.M.V. FGC
Also: Movie is rated 17A, yes?
Explain to me all the tweens in the theater. :confused: Probably because no one other than tweens would watch this stuff.
There were a bunch of kids in the theater went I went to see it, despite that movie totally not being okay for that demographic.

Kioku

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Maybe I shouldn't post this here, but I'm a fan of the comics and I was actually really really disappointed by the movie. Oh well.