Controllers?

TigerKirby215

I should be doing work right now
Crowdfund Backer
Mar 29, 2016
Again: Sorry if this has already been done!
Naturally, there are going to be people who will want to play TFH with a controller of Fight-Stick. I assume those who got the custom TFH fight-stick from the IndieGoGo will really want to use a Fight-Stick.
Are there any plans for controller support? I'm personally fine with a keyboard myself, but having official controller support could help incite more potential buyers.

Fight-Stick. (Obviously. Just have official support for the traditional 6-button fight-stick)
XBOX (360/One)
Play Station (IDK What kind, though I assume PS3 and PS4)
"General" Controllers? (IE PC Specific controllers)
Steam Controller? (This could help solidify the game as a Steam/PC exclusive)

On a side note: Are there any plans for a TFH-specific controller? As in: One with 4 (or maybe 5 if we include Grab) buttons?

TigerKirby215

I should be doing work right now
Crowdfund Backer
Mar 29, 2016
To be honest, I don't see how they wouldn't add controller support to a game like this...
Well controller support is hard. While they most likely want to do it, I don't know if they have the resources. :confused:

I mean, this game will probably have 360 and Fight-Stick, since Skullgirls had those as options.
I am wondering if they're considering implementing the Steam Controller as an option, though.

CamTSB

僕は誰なんだろう?
Mane6 QA
Feb 2, 2016
Ontario, Canada
twitter.com
I mean, this game will probably have 360 and Fight-Stick, since Skullgirls had those as options.
"Fightstick" isn't a specific controller type, as there are tons of different manufacturers and different PCBs that allow play on different consoles. For example, a 360 stick will not function with a PS3.

As it sits, the Z-Engine already supports many controllers and variants on controllers, so almost everything plugged into your PC will be recognized by it. No word on the Steam controller currently.

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
Considering it was mentioned multiple times that you can play with even a DDR pad if you really want to, and just about everything should work.

Reactions: Sutekh94