1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Them's Fightin' Herds is now out on Early Access!
    You can buy it from these links.
    Humble Bundle // Steam

3. 26.6.18: Situation update

Current Early Access Patch: 8-18-2018

Community Discord Server

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CamTSB, Feb 8, 2016.

1. CamTSB

CamTSB 死の匂いか?
    Staff Member Mane6 QA

Hey there everyone, Cam here, QA for Mane6.

For a little while now I've had a bit of a community Discord group together for people who are interested in TFH and would like to play some other games in the meantime with other like-minded people.

This server is strictly non-official, but myself, Oreo, and Klisk are around to hang out and play games if we have the time. Keep in mind that, being unofficial, we're not going to be giving any secret info out about the game or anything, so please don't expect that.

All levels of skill are welcomed, and players from all games are welcomed as well! Only thing required is an interest in TFH!

Be SURE to read the rules section of the server once you have joined! You will start in the rules section and need to move over to one of the three picnic-discussion rooms for general talk.

Discord

#1 CamTSB, Feb 8, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2016
  2. Oscarglez93

Oscarglez93 The best mid tier you'll encounter

I welcome all the new people, be warned that the enviroment of the chat is not the same as the forums so expect a lot different attitudes and content.

3. TheOneZeelOne

TheOneZeelOne Don't be afraid of the dark
    Crowdfund Backer

Ah good, good, good~

4. Oreo

Oreo Keepin' It Stylish
    Staff Member Mane6 QA

Can confirm.

[​IMG]

5. Gyrohullu

Gyrohullu Backers' Beta Tester
    Backers' Beta Tester

Hey, thanks for the opportunity to hang out, I appreciate it!

6. indie_animator

indie_animator Active Member

So this is where the topic w/the Discord link is.
    Guess it's not stickied & the last post was over 2 1/2 years ago.
    Well, I'll join it.

7. CamTSB

CamTSB 死の匂いか?
    Staff Member Mane6 QA

The part up top that says "strictly non-official" is why it isn't stickied. It isn't official for many reasons, but it is still a place where we exist.

And please do not necropost, I know you are very new to the forums, but there was no need to post in this thread as you can just join the discord.

Yeena likes this.
  8. indie_animator

indie_animator Active Member

Interesting that there are many reasons it is unofficial. I will trust that is fine.
    Hm, wasn't my intention to necropost. I was curious about the Discord & figured I'd post in this topic.
    Not sure which topics not to post in, but I specialize in doing what people want.
    I try to post as little as possible, so it should be fine from here.

Thanks for the info & taking the time to communicate with me.

9. CamTSB

CamTSB 死の匂いか?
    Staff Member Mane6 QA

It is in fact fine, it is mentioned to be unofficial because I don't want people just taking anything I say as meaning "This is what Mane 6 thinks!" and throwing a bunch of garbage PR at us. It's the same as simply stating that the opinions expressed belong to the individual stating them and does not represent the company as whole. Unfortunately it needs to be stated a lot because people tend to gloss over parts like that.

indie_animator likes this.