Colective Story Telling

0Zero100

Alpaka Representative/Robot Family Bear
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
I noticed a broken vase with a wilted sunflower in it, for some strange reason it radiated a nearly non-existent trace of magic.

0Zero100

Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
...This was no ordinary flower, it now radiated with a murderous aura, like one that new of countless ways to murder, and could not wait to unleash them on unsuspecting prey.

0Zero100

Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
(Is this really going down a TFH X Undertale route? Just asking...)
Still standing on weary legs, I prepared to enter a battle I knew I might not survive; again...

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
(I would like to go away from the Undertale route but I can't stop the other users.)

But as one might actually expect from a flower, it just allowed me to dive in, grab it, and throw it up against the wall where the poor thing shattered into a messy heap on the ground.

0Zero100

Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
Curious, I wandered aimlessly until I reached a door, but this door seemed completely out of place as it looked completely unscathed and intricately adorned with glass murals.

0Zero100

Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
WHICH WAS JOHN CEN- *Slap* Ok, ok I'll stop.
Which was a...creature of some kind... it stood on it's hind legs and wore clothes, pants and a shirt with an ensignia of a letter "M" with a pink mustache over it.

Kioku

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
(this was going pretty coherently for a time >__< )
and well "baby brother" was just a term this ... thing asked you to call him after mentioning the dream.. but you knew you were an only child and had never seen this ... "brother" .. before.

0Zero100

Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
Yoh looked away and instantly forgot why you were feeling so worried, that is until you looked back in "its" general direction, reminding you of what you forgot.

stitch

It'll work out somehow...
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 4, 2016
Poland
I closed me eyes and waited for the afterimage of the creature to fade away, once I opened my eyes again I saw no one, creature was nowhere to be seen, with a sigh of relief I decided to carry on with my task... what was it again?

Kioku

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
To be honest, I wasn't quite sure what I should be doing next at this point, but after all those odd dreams and hallucinations I was really beginning to wonder and worry about who brought me into this factory after I passed out outside.

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
There must have been some sort of harmful substance in that factory building, possibly the reason why it was standing in the first place; I found it best to put all of these things behind me and continue with my journey.

0Zero100

Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
Scavenging the factory for all it had to offer, I only came up with a few bandages, some donuts, a harness, a lead pipe, some donuts, a bottle of disinfectant, a sock, and some donuts.

BypenThynDragon

I for one welcom our new ruler Smugdeer
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
while I was scavenging I fell down all the stairs and smashed into a secret room

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
A strange device with buttons and flashing lights on it, "This must be one of those 'computers' I have heard of." I said as I set my hoof on the dusty controls.

0Zero100

Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
...Curiosity had gotten the better of me as I looked up this, "DeviantArt" I had heard about from my friends.

0Zero100

Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
It was unnerving, to say the least, but I decided to look up pictures of cats, hoping that they could cheer me up.

0Zero100

Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
So to balance out that, "Grumpy Cat" I looked up photos of an old comic strip I read when I was a wee lad/lassie, it was alled "My Tiny Pony."