Chzo Mythos Series

Rainbow D. Trump

Ranbew Dersh 2016
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
US
www.boards.The Butt Zone.org
Am I the only one who has played these games? They are a point and click adventure series created by Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw, who is better known for his Zero Punctuation web series.

The Chzo Mythos series is a tetralogy. All of which manage to be interconnected even though they span across several centuries of time and locations, from an abandoned mansion the late 20th century to a space ship in the 24th. The overarching story is horror themed and the writing in particular is actually very good in my opinion. It makes the series. Even though the solutions usually make sense and are satisfying to find, some may still require a little outside help due to the nature of point and click games.

The entire series was made by one person which I also find very interesting.

Anyways if you want to try them out I'll post a link.

Comments and Rating

I want to show these games off because I love them. A bit weird considering I'm on a forum about a fighting game, but hey.

TheOneZeelOne

Don't be afraid of the dark
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Gadsden, AL
Bit surprising to see this here, but yeah I really like this series. Favorite was probably Trilby's Notes.

TheOneZeelOne

Don't be afraid of the dark
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Gadsden, AL
I was actually introduced to it by Lucahjins' Halloween LPs. Finally just went ahead and played through 'em all during the last one.