Character Image Songs

Poppun

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Jun 9, 2016
I think perhaps it's different enough from the playlist one, what is one song that you think is perfect for each character if you were to pick one for them to sing as an image song?

I haven't been able to think of perfect ones for all of the characters, but I do have a couple

For Oleander:

Defying Gravity from Wicked, partially because I imagine her voice sounding a bit like Idina Menzel's Elphaba (not exactly, but having a similar feel), but also because there are some noticeable similarities between the two characters: both are talented magic users, both are ostricised for using it in ways that do not follow societies views of what's good, and both actually have a stronger moral compass than the average "good" citizen of their homeland.

(Yes, there's a solo version too, but I'm too used to my copy of the play's soundtrack)

(Oh yes, this is one thing about me, usually when I post songs I use a video made by editing animated clips together, and it's probably going to be cute)

For Paprika:

"Take a chance on me" by ABBA, this song was also used in Mamma Mia for a scene between one of the female characters and one of the male characters, but it works well as a solo piece too. In terms of a video or some such thing I can imagine it being absolute madness with her voice randomly shifting into a higher pitch or being louder (or both) and her popping out of different places, knocking things over and generally scaring the living daylights out of whoever she's singing to (Or singing into the camera, which ends up breaking at the end)

For Pom:

I don't really have one that's perfect, but this one has the sort of feeling I think of for her song:

It's a deleted number from one of the "Strait-To-DVD-Disney-Sequels", but the sort of song where the singer is frightened and unsure at the beginning and builds themselves up a bit over the course of the song

0Zero100

Alpaka Representative/Robot Family Bear
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
I think perhaps it's different enough from the playlist one, what is one song that you think is perfect for each character if you were to pick one for them to sing as an image song?

I haven't been able to think of perfect ones for all of the characters, but I do have a couple

For Oleander:

Defying Gravity from Wicked, partially because I imagine her voice sounding a bit like Idina Menzel's Elphaba (not exactly, but having a similar feel), but also because there are some noticeable similarities between the two characters: both are talented magic users, both are ostricised for using it in ways that do not follow societies views of what's good, and both actually have a stronger moral compass than the average "good" citizen of their homeland.

(Yes, there's a solo version too, but I'm too used to my copy of the play's soundtrack)

(Oh yes, this is one thing about me, usually when I post songs I use a video made by editing animated clips together, and it's probably going to be cute)

For Paprika:

"Take a chance on me" by ABBA, this song was also used in Mamma Mia for a scene between one of the female characters and one of the male characters, but it works well as a solo piece too. In terms of a video or some such thing I can imagine it being absolute madness with her voice randomly shifting into a higher pitch or being louder (or both) and her popping out of different places, knocking things over and generally scaring the living daylights out of whoever she's singing to (Or singing into the camera, which ends up breaking at the end)

For Pom:

I don't really have one that's perfect, but this one has the sort of feeling I think of for her song:

It's a deleted number from one of the "Strait-To-DVD-Disney-Sequels", but the sort of song where the singer is frightened and unsure at the beginning and builds themselves up a bit over the course of the song

When you said Pom's 'building itself up' part I immediately thought of Benji from Pitch Perfect. While, not a female singer, that song just came to me, no other reason but the fact that my mind remembered it.

Rich Jammer

By the Numbers Accountant
Backers' Beta Tester
Oleander would probably prefer the Ciara cover. And totally miss the lyrics' meaning.
I added Paint it Black for Fred cause his powers turned Ollie black. Now I wonder if Fred has been in a war before. If anyone would have PTSD from war it would probably be Tianhuo since from the Book of Lore Longmas seem to be a military minded species.

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
I added Paint it Black for Fred cause his powers turned Ollie black. Now I wonder if Fred has been in a war before. If anyone would have PTSD from war it would probably be Tianhuo since from the Book of Lore Longmas seem to be a military minded species.
They don't seem to be that warring though. More like in a constant preparation while staying on their arses. A bit like the Swiss actually.
Anyway, for Fred The Devourer: The Sabaton rendition of The Beast

Rich Jammer

By the Numbers Accountant
Backers' Beta Tester
They don't seem to be that warring though. More like in a constant preparation while staying on their arses. A bit like the Swiss actually.
Anyway, for Fred The Devourer: The Sabaton rendition of The Beast
Edit (put links)

Noo! You're ruining my head canon! It would've amused me to no end if Tianhuo was a hardened combat veteran who loses to pink sheep and ice skating divas. But then again, ice skating is pretty dangerous.

Hehe, I can imagine that scene taking place. But instead of like rainbows and unicorns (except for Oleander of course) its swirling pools of blood and Lovecraftian horrors.

Anyway, Tianhuo singing that song by Edwin Starr - War and Pom singing that Britney Spears song Stronger.

Last edited:

18/NINE-TEEN

♫ ♪ Just Get On With It & Kill Me ♩ ♬
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
One of Paprika themes would be....

There should be a move called The Kiss Of Death for Paprika. It could be one of her supers?

The animals [including the predators] that Paprika gives love hugs to, know this all to well.

Paprika is the Pepé Le Pew of TFH.

Tianhuo themes:

The roof is on fire (google the different versions of this song)

Posted the clean version of this video so no one gets offended by the other stuff

Fred theme

Screamin' Jay Hawkins, I Put a Spell on You

Oleander Theme

Katy Perry - Dark Horse (Official) ft. Juicy J

Last edited:

18/NINE-TEEN

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016

18/NINE-TEEN

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Paprika's theme.

Arizona

The Key Keeper with the Enchanted Key and The Devourer, predators, scouts who become lock/door brakers, that brake the lock of the Prophet/The Hold and then brake the lock to get into Foenum.

Oleander finding Fred [or is that Fred finding Oleander?] and using dark magic.

Oleander fighting with Fred [who using who or is that who reading who?] [Level 2 & 3 Super] and using her book and dark magic in a battle. This could also work for The Devourer sending out Predators and Scouts into Foenum. Pom when she uses her puppies, Big Daddy Dog & Big Momma Dog to the fight.

The Hold and Fred
8. Spectre General - Hunger [26:15]

This is how The Devourer, Predators & Scouts will feel after they escape The Hold and enter Foenum.
7. Vince DiCola - Escape [21:27]

Characters that die & get killed in TFH [including predators].
3. Vince DiCola - Death Of Optimus Prime [7:15]

The Prophet putting all predators into The Hold.
13. Vince DiCola - Megatron Must Be Stopped (Parts 1 & 2) [Bonus track] [45:45]

All the characters taking part in the battles in TFH [including predators, scouts, G.O.A.T, futtre DLCs and future good and bad playble predators]
5. Spectre General - Nothin's Gonna Stand In Our Way [14:14]

Galvatron Transformer [g1] Transformer The Movie [1986] palette for Fred or for Oleander when Fred out of his book. This could also work if Oleander has an Megatron Palette and Fred has a Unicron palette..
Megatron palette for Oleander.
Unicron palette for The Devourer

Last edited:

Redness

The Class Pet
Oct 17, 2016
Fœnum
www.youtube.com
Here are my picks for the music that I think of when I think of certain characters!

PS: Free Realms was the best :(

Arizona: (Free Realms Sunstone Valley Theme) Velvet: (Free Realms Snow Hill Theme) Oleander: (Aviators - Shadows (Feat. Glaze) Pom: (Free Realms Wilds Theme) Paprika: ("Livin' in the Sunlight" (Maurice Chevalier, 1930) Tianhuo: (Skyrim: The Song of the Dragonborn) Fred: (Free Realms Shrouded Gloam Theme)

18/NINE-TEEN

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Velvet can have this one. Change sexy to smug.
"I'm too smug to fight in TFH"

Reactions: Redness

18/NINE-TEEN

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I'll give this to Tianhuo. Don't know what she lighting up but I'm game to try it.