Cerebrawl Needs Help Getting Funded!

CluelessDetective

Jan 24, 2018
A fighting game recently got its Kickstarter cancelled for not reaching its goal but recently has opened up funding through Itch.Io and it needs help!

It's called Cerebrawl and its a local/online 2V2 4 player fighting game in the vein of Marvel Vs Capcom and Street Fighter: Third Strike. You can see a trailer of it here:
To me this game looks rad as all get out, and to support it they're only asking for $17. That gives you beta access with all updates till the game launches, the soundtrack, eligibility to vote for new characters, and more!

When I get the cash I'm going to support this, because I want to see more unique FGs on the market. Hopefully some of you guys can help it too!

Here's the link to donate: Donate

Reactions: Mage and gatorafan

Mage

A Normal Person
Feb 26, 2017
Oblivion
Darn, just looking at the character concepts for the potential 6th, I have no idea who I would even vote on. They all look awesome.
The character concepts for this game are very strong in my opinion. They're all brimming with style and personality, which is important for a fighting game cast. Even though the gameplay sounds really complicated, I really like co-op, so the idea of bringing that to a fighting game seems very fun. I might have to back this game on principal alone.

Reactions: CluelessDetective

CluelessDetective

Jan 24, 2018
Darn, just looking at the character concepts for the potential 6th, I have no idea who I would even vote on. They all look awesome.
The character concepts for this game are very strong in my opinion. They're all brimming with style and personality, which is important for a fighting game cast. Even though the gameplay sounds really complicated, I really like co-op, so the idea of bringing that to a fighting game seems very fun. I might have to back this game on principal alone.
Yeah that's the same with me because 4 player Marvel sounds insane and I would love to play this with my fgc friends.
For me the characters that are in the polls I want are V-Draken, Knife Squad, Goh, and maybe Amy. Though my favorite design in this game rn is without a doubt Operator 28, the idea of a SWAT Knight sounds so freaking sick. When I have to chance to throw money at my screen I'm gonna be backing this

Reactions: Mage