CasualMatt is available for voice acting

CasualMatt

Royal Squid Jester
Crowdfund Backer
Howdy Y'all,

You might remeber me from narrating the Book of Lore. ()

I am looking to do some more voice acting/narration and I want your help! In all honesty, it is because I want to work on the game as a voice actor, but I don't have much of a portfolio. If you have a story, OC description, ect., just leave a comment. Just note that I am a guy, so don't expect Tara Strong for your crossover fanfic.

And PLEASE by The Bearded Prophet. Keep. it. Safe for Work

Cheers!

BypenThynDragon

I for one welcom our new ruler Smugdeer
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Well I don't know anything but you could ask to narrate the story OC is writing, or narrate some of the OC stories on the OC form page.
(It's not that good but if you want I give you permission to narrate my OC's backstory)

Good Luck ;)

0Zero100

Alpaka Representative/Robot Family Bear
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
Howdy Y'all,

You might remeber me from narrating the Book of Lore. ()

I am looking to do some more voice acting/narration and I want your help! In all honesty, it is because I want to work on the game as a voice actor, but I don't have much of a portfolio. If you have a story, OC description, ect., just leave a comment. Just note that I am a guy, so don't expect Tara Strong for your crossover fanfic.

And PLEASE by The Bearded Prophet. Keep. it. Safe for Work

Cheers!
Well I don't know anything but you could ask to narrate the story OC is writing, or narrate some of the OC stories on the OC form page.
(It's not that good but if you want I give you permission to narrate my OC's backstory)

Good Luck ;)
Hmm, I agree with Bypen on this. Maybe just for practice or, you know, if you WANT to record them, narrate the OC posts and see if you can get better at your profession. Practice makes 99.9% accuracy as they say. (Nothing is perfect and we all know it.)
Aaaaand Bypen is referring to OCisbestungulate's story in
'The United Foenum Council' thread. Great story, me and him have been hard at work (...mostly...) making it as good as he envisions it...
Wow, I sound like shameless self-promotion right now...

Leatherface

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 27, 2016
Seeing coldiron be given a voice worthy of his literary greatness would be a dream come true for me, like having the queen personally come to my house so she can kick me in the nards. How's your impression of a 13 year old emo?

0Zero100

Alpaka Representative/Robot Family Bear
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
I appriciate the input guys (and gals!). I just wanted to put this out here so I wan't doing anything without permision.
Don't worry about it, I'm pretty sure the majority of people who have made an OC post would let you read it for practice. Keep in kind MAJORITY, we will most certainly allow you to record them for yourself if you want, but uploading them is another story. (Heh, story.) Why not try a short OC post so we can see how you'd fare at those? It's just a suggestion, so, do with it what you will. Keep up the good work man!

Leatherface

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 27, 2016
If for some bizzare reason you did actually want to do coldiron, then go ahead. It doesn't even feel right saying that you need permission, considering i basically changed Coldsteel's name and called it a day.

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
I personally don't care what people do with the stuff I come up with, as long as they don't act like it was their idea. So, go ahead, do whatever. Albeit Zero might be right about upload being another story, as you only need one guy to ruin your enthusiasm.

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
Look , it's OK. I am supposed to be studying for a Macroeconomics final instead of posting this, but here I am.
I know your feel bro. Literally. I have a macroeconomics exam thursday. And a regional analysis 2 hours later.