1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Them's Fightin' Herds is now out on Early Access!
    You can buy it from these links.
    Humble Bundle // Steam

3. Current Early Access Patch: 1-4-2019

Cannot Leave Training While Spectating

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Silver Storm (Sep), Apr 4, 2018.

1. Silver Storm (Sep)

I was going to watch two good players fight, but they did a training session. I am trying to leave it, but the usual way you leave isn't working, (press heavy a few times) and the advertised way to end the training (heavy + magic + start) doesn't work for spectators

Location: Pixel Lobby Training Session (Between Two Players).

Description: Can't leave a training session while spectating.

Steps to Reproduce:
    1. Go into a Pixel Lobby and set yourself to spectate a player in their next match.
    2. Have said player enter a training session or match with another player.
    3. Try to leave by pressing/holding the button combination at the bottom of the screen (or random buttons if in a normal match)
    4. If you are unable to leave, you have encountered the bug.
    Replication rate: Currently Testing. (3/3) (100%)
    Note: While testing other players have warned me about the bug.
    Note: During testing, was discovered that you can't leave while spectating in general, and all of the times I 'left' a match while spectating was due to being disconnected from said match by connection issues. Instead of being a bug, there is currently no way to leave spectating intentionally without closing the game or DCing your internet.

Suggested Fix: Implementation of a way for spectators to access the start menu while spectating.

#1 Silver Storm (Sep), Apr 4, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2018
    Delusional Dreamer likes this.