Can we count to 100?

Firekirby

Star Warrior
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Hotter than heck, FL
discord.gg

(If we're really going to Keldeo, then we're getting close.)

(P.S. Volcarona is a legendary. I don't care what they say.)
I mean, technically we can go all the way to Marshadow if we really wanted to. XD

And Volcarona is a "Semi-Pseudo Legendary." Which is to say, a Pokemon with power not quite comparable to actual legendaries, and able to produce eggs, (Manphy notwithstanding, as Phione ≠ Manaphy) which is the one thing Pokemon has a strict rule against when it comes to legendaries. Heck, only THIS generation (7th) was the trend of Legendaries being unable to evolve broken due to Cosmog.

CactusPearGamer

Sheep Dude
Banished to the Hold
Feb 4, 2016
Southeastern United States

I mean, technically we can go all the way to Marshadow if we really wanted to. XD

And Volcarona is a "Semi-Pseudo Legendary." Which is to say, a Pokemon with power not quite comparable to actual legendaries, and able to produce eggs, (Manphy notwithstanding, as Phione ≠ Manaphy) which is the one thing Pokemon has a strict rule against when it comes to legendaries. Heck, only THIS generation (7th) was the trend of Legendaries being unable to evolve broken due to Cosmog.

Yeah, but it's like, a pseudo-sun, and that's a pretty big thing to be a pseudo- of.

Cyberfox VII

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
Well, THAT took forever and a half. I feared I'd seen the last of this thread...