Besides the ones as rewards for the higher reward tiers, can we expect TFH Plushes to be made?

Shadowking58

Ryuu ga waga teki wo kurau!
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
New York
www.youtube.com
I know the plushes related to the indiegogo campaign are a once in a lifetime thing, but can we expect more plushies to be made in the future (I would really like an Arizona one, but I didn't have the money at the time.) Not as much as The Toy Company mass produces their plushies, but can we expect more and in a decent amount?

Reactions: Gamerdude854

Gamerdude854

Pizza Pasta
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 7, 2016
Canada
I wouldn't expect any kind of official ones anytime in the near future, but you're welcome to find someone on Etsy or DeviantArt and commission one for yourself.
Yeah this is how I see it too, the plushies most likely cost quite a bit of money to make and due to that it's a backers only thing.

Shadow of Death

Grushdeva Du Kalt Misht
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
steamcommunity.com
I'll admit I don't know much about the SCIENCE OF PLUSHIES. But is it possible to have posable plushies? For whatever reason?
Yeah, using wires, or even further, a jointed 'skeleton'. However, such features would up the cost considerably. They're generally for the more expensive ones, like $1000+ large ones where they need the support to stop them from collapsing under their own weight.