X-Men
Grabbed By The Ghoulies
Turtles In Time

ILikeKirbys

Puffball Enthusiast
Feb 19, 2016
The Simpsons Arcade Game
Turtles In Time
Yeah, these were quite fun. Moreso the Simpsons, since I only saw Turtles in Time once or twice in arcades.

I liked playing Double Dragon at my uncle's house when I was younger. I sucked at it (especially the weird platforming section in the... forest? I think it was a forest level, had a river too I think), but it was enjoyable.

Also, Viewtiful Joe was a very fun beat-em-up. I never got great at it, but I did beat it (even if Another Joe was annoying). Wish I got the sequel, it looked even better than the first.

And finally, The Wonderful 101. It's not the same kind of game, but it's very good, if a bit complex and weird at times.

Reactions: Gamerdude854

Gamerdude854

Pizza Pasta
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 7, 2016
Canada
Yeah, these were quite fun. Moreso the Simpsons, since I only saw Turtles in Time once or twice in arcades.

I liked playing Double Dragon at my uncle's house when I was younger. I sucked at it (especially the weird platforming section in the... forest? I think it was a forest level, had a river too I think), but it was enjoyable.

Also, Viewtiful Joe was a very fun beat-em-up. I never got great at it, but I did beat it (even if Another Joe was annoying). Wish I got the sequel, it looked even better than the first.

And finally, The Wonderful 101. It's not the same kind of game, but it's very good, if a bit complex and weird at times.
I own Viewtiful Joe 2, although i'm not a big fan of it, I stopped playing after the Captain T-Rex battle

SubrosianDimitri

The King of Poor Decision Making
Crowdfund Backer
Star Wars Episode III on GBA, a surprisingly good one that I got as a birthday present.

Other beat em ups I've played include:
Viewtiful Joe
Castle Crashers
Battletoads and Double Dragon: The Ultimate Team (via NES emulator)
River City Ransom
The Simpsons
Gauntlet: Dark Legacy (not sure if this one counts though)
Tons and tons of flash games

Rich Jammer

By the Numbers Accountant
Backers' Beta Tester
- I used to play a Final Fight arcade machine at my local KFC.
- Played Turtles In Time and Simpsons at the arcade.
- Whoo! Dynamite Deka 2 (Dynamite Cop in US) on the Dreamcast
- Star Wars Jedi Power Battles, which I loved back then but admit now that it was terrible.
- Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World, one of my all time favs
- Castle Crashers
- Spike Out in the arcade
- Fighting Force PS1

Cronnicossy

Fighter Enthusiast & Teacher
Backers' Beta Tester
I love Scott Pilgrim and Castle Crashers.
Infact, I played Castle Crashers SO much, I had 10+ Insane Clear Chars (One at Level 1),
and was Ranked 20 in the world for Ranked Arena PvP-- netting 3000 Wins on the XBL version.

God, looking back I wasted so much time, lol.
(Sorry for huge pic, UL'd from Phone can't reduce size)

Gamerdude854

Pizza Pasta
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 7, 2016
Canada
- I used to play a Final Fight arcade machine at my local KFC.
- Played Turtles In Time and Simpsons at the arcade.
- Whoo! Dynamite Deka 2 (Dynamite Cop in US) on the Dreamcast
- Star Wars Jedi Power Battles, which I loved back then but admit now that it was terrible.
- Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World, one of my all time favs
- Castle Crashers
- Spike Out in the arcade
- Fighting Force PS1
I only ever got the demo and now it's too late to get the full game cause it's not even on stores anymore