• Them's Fightin' Herds is availabe now on Steam Early Access!
    You can buy it from these links:
    Humble Bundle // Steam

• Mane6 at Youmacon 2019

Them's Fightin' Herds will be exhibiting at Youmacon 2019: Oct 31 - Nov 3 in Detroit, MI

More details here!

• Them's Fightin' Herds

Current Version: Early Access #20: 9.30.2019

Backers' Beta Started!

ManeSix

The Powers that Be
Mane6 Developer
Jan 25, 2016
The Hold
mane6.com
Backers' Beta Started!

Sorry for the delay!

Beta's officially starting at 11:38pm, May 25 PT, so we're still within the deadline, technically <.<

Backers in the $40 and above tiers should start seeing e-mails in their inboxes from the backerkit system, including a steam-redeemable key. To use it, please go to your steam account, then the games menu up top, and click on "Activate a product on Steam" and enter your key!

See you in game!

Verseal

May or may not be a Predator
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Mine's not working, keep getting this error msg
Errormsg.JPG

gatorafan

HOLAS: (tm)
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Ship02: Ur
nightarks.enjin.com
Beta's officially starting at 11:38pm, May 25 PT, so we're still within the deadline, technically <.<
Ahh, the good ol' Capcom OS.

Great work guys, I'd love to say don't overwork yourselves too much but I know the following days might rival the last kickstarter days on workload so.... Hang in there? Good luck? Hope you can deal with me screeching like a monkey about anything that I don't like?

ccg

Grand Pone Watcher
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
Philippines
I need help... I checked my backerkit and it says i only pledge for 15$, but i donated above 40$ on the crowdfund.
I clearly have the purple banner Backer Beta Tester.

Naiba

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 9, 2016
Are all the emails out now? I still don't have mine.

qspec

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
@Naiba

I never got an email, but I was able to login to the backerkit and get my key all the same.

Naiba

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 9, 2016
Oh alright, i went back to the backers survey link and got the key through the digital downloads section there. Thanks, qspec! & NeoTensai!

(I never signed up with an actual backerkit account, so was just using private links from the emails it sent)

ThorneStar

Comic artist/freelance illustrator
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Nova Scotia, Canada
www.pillowfort.io
I never received an email with my key, so I went to check my backerkit account, but I couldn't lo in.
When I went to reset my password, it's telling me my email isn't in their system.
What do? I can't get my key! TT~TT