Backerkit Surveys going out!

Mane6Dev

The Powers that Be
Mane6 Developer
Jan 25, 2016
The Hold
mane6.com
Hey guys!

Starting today, Backers in the $10 pledge tier and above will be receiving some e-mail from us via the backerkit system. The invitation email will contain a link to your personal survey for the campaign rewards.

For most everyone, this survey will cover some basic information. What name you'd like to be credited as in the TFH backer credits, a triple confirmation on your shipping address if your tier contains physical rewards, etc.

People in the higher end of rewards whose tiers include custom content (create a sprite/accessory/palette/bg character) will also get a set of questions regarding the aforementioned custom designs.

If you need to change your survey responses, or update your shipping information, you can click on the link in your survey email again or request your survey link under "Lost your survey?" on our BackerKit project page at any point before we lock down the surveys for processing.

This is mostly how we'll be handling the reward delivery information, so it's very important that you guys fill out your surveys timely and properly. You will not need to create a BackerKit account to answer your survey.

If you used Facebook for your Indiegogo account, the BackerKit survey link will be sent to the email you used for your Facebook account. If you have another email address that you'd prefer to use, please throw us a message and we'll get you switched ASAP.

Using Backerkit is an optional (but highly encouraged) step, so if you'd rather not, for any reason, use the Backerkit survey system, you can throw us a message and we'll handle your information manually, but really guys, answering your mailed survey will help us get your rewards out to you quicker. BackerKit helps us save lots of time by streamlining the survey process, automating data organization, and providing us with pledge management software to make it easy to process your pledge reward shipments, so we really really encourage you to use it for collecting your data.

If you have any doubts about this process, feel free to contact us!

In addition, next friday (or whereabouts), backers should be getting a download link (also through the backerkit system) for the first delivered digital reward: The wallpapers.

We want to once again apologize on the lateness of this reward, by the way. There were some unexpected bumps in the road getting things set up for their delivery. We promise it won't happen again.

Thanks everyone for backing our campaign!

Kenny Zhou

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
New Zealand
Hey Mane6.
Is there a way to upload images or do I have to upload to an image sharing site first then link it?

Cyberfox VII

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
A couple questions:
- The email I received says the deadline is in October, whereas the review page on Backerkit says November. Which is correct?
- The review page also says that among the other items in my package, I get 2 Backer Credit. What does having two mean, or is it a bug?

Mane6Dev

The Powers that Be
Mane6 Developer
Jan 25, 2016
The Hold
mane6.com
A couple questions:
- The email I received says the deadline is in October, whereas the review page on Backerkit says November. Which is correct?
- The review page also says that among the other items in my package, I get 2 Backer Credit. What does having two mean, or is it a bug?
October's the deadline for answering the survey questions. November's the deadline for physical address switching.

The additional items seem to be an error. We're trying to get it fixed.

Reactions: Cyberfox VII

Rich Jammer

By the Numbers Accountant
Backers' Beta Tester
October's the deadline for answering the survey questions. November's the deadline for physical address switching.
What happens if we don't answer the survey questions in time? Can we still submit the questions in some way?

Also, what if my mailing address switches after November deadline? Can I still update it somehow?

Mane6Dev

The Powers that Be
Mane6 Developer
Jan 25, 2016
The Hold
mane6.com
What happens if we don't answer the survey questions in time? Can we still submit the questions in some way?
Other than making our life harder, part of your rewards are likely to be delayed in their delivery.

Also, what if my mailing address switches after November deadline? Can I still update it somehow?
Yes, but we're hoping not many do, as it'll throw our plans and estimates off balance. We'll give a warning one week before we stop accepting shipping address changes for good, due to the rewards starting the process of fullfillment. Once that happens, well... they'll be locked in and there won't be a way to change them.

NeoTensai

Twitch Streamer, Amateur Shoutcaster...
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 11, 2016
Slovenia, Ljubljana
Guys time to immortalize ourselfs for ever.
One small step for Mane6, one giant leap for the Fighting game community(that sort of thing).
I can't wait to use OST for streaming and ofc to play the game.

Zocarik

I am a writer who can also do math
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
What is the Add-Ons page about? Are we adding more money? I could chip in another ten bucks.

Liral

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I'd completely forgotten that a custom lobby sprite was included in my tier, so I have no idea what I want for it.

Does it have to be an animal that's already in the game, or can it include other ungulates?