Backer Wallpapers when?

0Zero100

Alpaka Representative/Robot Family Bear
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
4 months ago December. Or something like that. Shouldn't it still say on the Indiegogo page?

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
Well, I can actually imagine the guys just being busy and forgetting about them. I forgot about them too. But personally, I really don't mind, I rarely use non-space themed wallpapers anyways.
Though I wouldn't say no for some emergency wallpapers made from the stream announcement pictures.

0Zero100

Alpaka Representative/Robot Family Bear
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
Well, I can actually imagine the guys just being busy and forgetting about them. I forgot about them too. But personally, I really don't mind, I rarely use non-space themed wallpapers anyways.
Though I wouldn't say no for some emergency wallpapers made from the stream announcement pictures.
If that was a tier for the next IGG campaign, I'd certainly back it. Heck, I'd even buy them if they decided to sell them after the initial release.

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
If that was a tier for the next IGG campaign, I'd certainly back it. Heck, I'd even buy them if they decided to sell them after the initial release.
Why not a paperback art book? I remember buying the Anno 2070 collector's edition just for that.

18/NINE-TEEN

♫ ♪ Just Get On With It & Kill Me ♩ ♬
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Some of those work stream images would make cool wallpapers. Be intresting to see how they would look like in colour or with alternate palette(s).
I would like to see in the future what Goat, some of the non playable/ NPC characters, the predators & final boss (sub boss?) would look like in these.

[Edit]
These colour schemes could also work as one of the palettes for the playable characters (including Goat & playable predators).

Ideas on non-backers & backers-only alternate palette

Last edited:

Super jorsour64

gotta him em' with dat Hogwa$h
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Phoenix, Arizona
Some of those work stream images would make cool wallpapers. Be intresting to see how they would look like in colour or with alternate palette(s).
I would like to see in the future what Goat, some of the non playable/ NPC characters, the predators & final boss (sub boss?) would look like in these.

Same! Really like the first with Oly terrorizing Arizona

18/NINE-TEEN

♫ ♪ Just Get On With It & Kill Me ♩ ♬
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
In Mane6 work stream 6 they showed some of the designs of the backers wallpapers and I was wondering will we also get some backers wallpapers of NPC characters (good & bad), predators (male & female characters), sub bosses (male & female characters) & the final boss (THE DEVOURER ) (we could have two different final bosses, one male predator & one female predator both with different motives on what their doing or a non gender boss)?

Will any of the wallpaper have the characters on their stages, in Fœnum, in THE HOLD & other places? You could have some wallpapers with the main 6 TFH charcters in The Hold having a good &/or bad time & the predators in Fœnum having a good &/or bad time.
Also will we get to see what the ENCHANTED KEY will look like as well?

Once the game has been released and Mane6 starts working on the G.O.A.T DLC, new NPC, new stages, new music, new stuff for the visual lobby and any other playable characters (including male characters) DLC for the game will we get any new exclusive wallpapers of these for free as backers with the Goat &/or other playable characters DLC(s) or will they be sold to the general puplic at a later date?

Some wallpapers of THF main 7 (including goat) characters killing the predators (including the devourer & NP [predator] C) & some wallpapers of pradators killing & eating the Fœnum characters (including NPC) would be interesting to see.

Would also be cool to have some wallpapers with the characters from Fœnum & The Hold getting along with eatch other & having fun.
Knowing Paprika, she would more than likely hug all the evil out of all the predators, Fred/FHTNG and The Devourer and turn The Hold into some type of fun place for everyone to enjoy.
Some wallpapers of Fred/FHTNG true form (or the forms he had before being traped in Oleander's book).
Paprika &/or Goat would probably end up swallowing The Enchanted Key at some point ( I could see a wallpaper &/or an animation of that).

Last edited:

Super jorsour64

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Phoenix, Arizona
In Mane6 work stream 6 they showed some of the designs of the backers wallpapers and I was wondering will we also get some backers wallpapers of NPC characters (good & bad), predators (male & female characters), sub bosses (male & female characters) & the final boss (THE DEVOURER ) (we could have two different final bosses, one male predator & one female predator both with different motives on what their doing or a non gender boss)?

Will any of the wallpaper have the characters on there stages, in Fœnum, in THE HOLD & other places? You could have some wallpapers with the main 6 TFH charcters in The Hold having a good &/or bad time & the predators in Fœnum having a good &/or bad time.
Also will we get to see what the ENCHANTED KEY will look like as well?

Once the game has been released and Mane6 starts working on the G.O.A.T DLC, new NPC, and any other playable characters (including male characters) DLC for the game will we get any new wallpapers of these for free as backers with the Goat &/or other playable characters DLC(s) or will they be sold to the general puplic at a later date?

Some wallpapers of THF main 7 (including goat) characters killing the predators & some wallpapers of pradators killing & eating the Fœnum characters (including NPC) would be interesting to see.
Yeah my question for this thread has pretty much been answered with this past stream so I might delete it soon. Cool ideas though!

Reactions: 18/NINE-TEEN

Muro

Fight me in Skullgirls
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Poland
steamcommunity.com
The initial estimated delivery was basically just a few moments after the crowdfunding ends, yeah.

That said, I don't mind the wait. I prefer some actually good wallpapers that took time to makes (as well as required waiting for all character designs to be more finalised) over something they'd hastily put together right after the crowdfund just to meet the deadline.

Not having a stern publisher with a whip behind their backs is a rare thing and one of the advantages of crowdfunding - we might as well embrace all the positive aspects that come from it.

Reactions: Super jorsour64

crispyruffles

Addicted to Skullgirls til this comes out
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Last I heard about them was on the work stream. They showed us some of the characters, so I can only assume withinthe year. As long as they come and as long as they're good looking, I'm fine though.

Reactions: Super jorsour64

Super jorsour64

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Phoenix, Arizona
I'd like to know if we can request for a different resolution to be added to the wallpapers set? I have a 1280x1024 screen, and it'd be nice to have that option added. :)
Yeah that would be nice :) if you don't mind I'm going to delete this thread since the pics are out now and I have them on my PC

Anukan

Three Worn Words
Mane6 Developer
Feb 2, 2016
Penzance
I'd like to know if we can request for a different resolution to be added to the wallpapers set? I have a 1280x1024 screen, and it'd be nice to have that option added. :)
I'm not sure I'll be adding any more resolutions to the list; The ones selected were based on gaming hardware surveys on the most popular resolutions at common ratios (16:9, 16:10, 4:3), with the smallest share in those being somewhere under 2%, if I'm remembering correctly. I'll try to find the time to convert it, but can't make promises. 5:4 is a rather oddball ratio.

I suggest just having the thread locked. No need to delete.
Users can no longer self-delete threads, as that was disabled after a bit of abuse on the feature a couple weeks back. The proper resolution for an unwanted thread is to request a mod to lock it. Don't really see the need to lock this thread yet, though.

Super jorsour64

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Phoenix, Arizona
I'm not sure I'll be adding any more resolutions to the list; The ones selected were based on gaming hardware surveys on the most popular resolutions at common ratios (16:9, 16:10, 4:3), with the smallest share in those being somewhere under 2%, if I'm remembering correctly. I'll try to find the time to convert it, but can't make promises. 5:4 is a rather oddball ratio.

Users can no longer self-delete threads, as that was disabled after a bit of abuse on the feature a couple weeks back. The proper resolution for an unwanted thread is to request a mod to lock it. Don't really see the need to lock this thread yet, though.
Alright Anu-senpai :)