mane6.com
Reactions: Cera Cyannis

Mane6Dev

The Powers that Be
Mane6 Developer
Jan 25, 2016
The Hold
mane6.com
Please don't thank in thread. With the heavy volume of support requests right now, thanking in the thread is bumping it on the queue it a bit uselessly. Just post if you continue to have issues.

Zanshinretsu

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I don't appear to have Beta Tester status or the ability to see the Backer Forums. I've already got my beta key so my information here should be correct. Thanks!

Antimon

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
May 26, 2017
I do not yet seem to have backer access, it has been about 3 hours (wait nevermind, this is my first post and I seem to have backers status (didn't see it anywhere in my profile to know how to check) but I haven't yet found the backers rooms in the forum tree so I figured I was still general.

*edit again* ok it literally just changed. problem solved

Joseph Trotta

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
May 23, 2017
Hi! I seem to have the banner, but I don't see the backer's forums. Am I being a dope or are my permissions a bit screwy?

Thanks!

Glaive Silver

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
May 25, 2017
Hawaii
I'm likewise missing the backer access. The information used should be the same, as I already have the beta key entered into Steam.

CamTSB

僕は誰なんだろう?
Mane6 QA
Feb 2, 2016
Ontario, Canada
twitter.com
I'm likewise missing the backer access. The information used should be the same, as I already have the beta key entered into Steam.
If you've just joined today, give it some time before you say things are missing, the system can't do these things the moment you join. Give it about 24 hours and if things still aren't set up, then post about it.

RavenHorn

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Hey, joined a while ago, and for some reason I never got added to the Beta Tester's group despite having backed at the $40 pledge. I've got my game downloaded, but there's a few things I need to talk about that are preventing me from playing the game.

Mane6Dev

The Powers that Be
Mane6 Developer
Jan 25, 2016
The Hold
mane6.com
Hey, joined a while ago, and for some reason I never got added to the Beta Tester's group despite having backed at the $40 pledge. I've got my game downloaded, but there's a few things I need to talk about that are preventing me from playing the game.
Sorted!

That Guy

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
May 25, 2017
pretty sure i have backer status so can someone show me how to activate it

Bolexle

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Nov 16, 2016
Your e-mail isn't in our database, it seems. Signed up with a different e-mail, maybe?
You'll need to PM us a screencap of your pledge for verification so we can upgrade you.
Sent you a PM (conversation? I think that's the right thing?) about this, still waiting on a response. Been playing the game and want to comment in the beta forum.

Brainz

Luna's Angels
Backers' Beta Tester
May 26, 2017
San Diego, CA
Hi all. I'm in the beta test and signed up on forums with the same email. Would like access to the Backer Beta forum.

Mane6Dev

The Powers that Be
Mane6 Developer
Jan 25, 2016
The Hold
mane6.com
Sent you a PM (conversation? I think that's the right thing?) about this, still waiting on a response. Been playing the game and want to comment in the beta forum.
Would've sworn we had already processed you. Did our system check revert changes? ... mhm. well, let's try again.

Heya.
I'm lacking the Backer Beta Tester status. Email's the same.
Hi all. I'm in the beta test and signed up on forums with the same email. Would like access to the Backer Beta forum.
Please give the system the full 24 hours to process. Permission conflicts tend to happen when we get ahead of the script check.

Tomo009

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
May 27, 2017
Appearing as backer even though I pledged at the beta tester tier (and in fact, do have the beta)

Raffinity

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Apr 19, 2017
I backed enough to get acess to the beta, and in fact im playing it rihgt now, but I can't see the forums to give feebdack.

edcellwarrior

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
May 27, 2017
I backed enough to play the beta as well and I don't have access to the forums to give feebdack and report on the bugs I've found.

Lovenought

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
May 27, 2017
Please give the system the full 24 hours to process. Permission conflicts tend to happen when we get ahead of the script check.
I've waited around 24 hours. I can't see the Beta forums. I am a part of the Beta.

Mane6Dev

The Powers that Be
Mane6 Developer
Jan 25, 2016
The Hold
mane6.com
As a general note to people, one thing we noticed yesterday while checking why some people were slipping through the cracks for the backers' beta flair upgrade.

If you change your forum associated e-mail, but do not reverify it, the system will not tag you properly. This is intended behaviour (prevents unverified accounts from stealing upgrades from owners), but is resulting on unexpected consequences. So please, if you just registered, and changed your e-mail right after (within the 24 hours it might take the system to tag you), please verify your e-mail by clicking on the link sent to your inbox when swapping e-mails.

Grendy

Sorry? What's a 'grindy'? 'Grungy'? What was it?
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 14, 2016
Sorry to post here again, I think the post I made on Friday got lost in the swarm! I'm in the beta and still don't have beta forum access.

Pacific Penguin

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
May 28, 2017
just got general forum posting privileges, still no backer access though. I used the same email for that.

SouthpawHare

Crowdfund Backer
Crowdfund Backer
May 26, 2017
@ManeSix Hi! I'm definitely having a bit of trouble.

I originally tried signing up with my normal e-mail address, virtualadept01@hotmail.com , but for some unknown reason, I was never able to receive my registration confirmation e-mail, no matter how many times I resent it. I also wasn't able to get your attention without confirming my registration either, which was a bit frustrating. I eventually switched to an alternate e-mail address, which worked, but now that I'm confirmed, I can't switch my e-mail address back again without un-confirming and causing the problem all over again.

So, I'm going to need help getting my backer privileges and switching my e-mail address to the account associated with those privileges. I'd be happy to give whatever kind of proof or authentication you require in that regard.

Thanks a bunch.

Rime Burst

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Jun 1, 2017
I also seem to be missing my beta forum access, unless I'm blind and can't see it right in front of me.

Mane6Dev

The Powers that Be
Mane6 Developer
Jan 25, 2016
The Hold
mane6.com
@ManeSix Hi! I'm definitely having a bit of trouble.

I originally tried signing up with my normal e-mail address, virtualadept01@hotmail.com , but for some unknown reason, I was never able to receive my registration confirmation e-mail, no matter how many times I resent it. I also wasn't able to get your attention without confirming my registration either, which was a bit frustrating. I eventually switched to an alternate e-mail address, which worked, but now that I'm confirmed, I can't switch my e-mail address back again without un-confirming and causing the problem all over again.

So, I'm going to need help getting my backer privileges and switching my e-mail address to the account associated with those privileges. I'd be happy to give whatever kind of proof or authentication you require in that regard.

Thanks a bunch.
Throw us a PM. We'll need a screencap of your pledge (indiegogo profile>my contributions>TFH pledge) showing your order ID to sort you out.

I also seem to be missing my beta forum access, unless I'm blind and can't see it right in front of me.
Your settings seem correct from the backend, no conflicting permission parsing. Try cleaning your browser cache and/or doing a hard refresh, see if it helps?