Backer Status forum privileges

TwiWrite Flare

The Adventures of Pom the Sheep
Backers' Beta Tester
Oct 18, 2016
twiwrite-flare.tumblr.com
Hi there,
Sorry if I'm late to the party, but I don't think that I have any of forum access or banners either.
I'm fairly new to a lot of this stuff though so I could be mistaken.

knowbody

Goes by mane6swag most everywhere else
Backers' Beta Tester
Hey
I made my account some months ago, but then kinda forgot that the forums were a thing. I'm not sure if the flair is supposed to show up anywhere except on posts, but if so, I should have the backer's beta flair.

Idal

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 5, 2016
I forgot to check if I had backer status when I first signed up months ago. But this is the same email as my indiegogo account.

pmavers

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Mar 24, 2017
Oh, right, guess I should check in with beta looming on the horizon. E-mail on here *should* be the same as IGG, Huoshan Soldier-tier.

Cera Cyannis

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
May 19, 2017
Hi! I just joined the forums, but I dont think I was given Backers' Beta Tester status, I gave $275 in indiegogo and I should have it.
Email is the same as indiegogo, really hope someone can help me.

Attachments

Last edited:

CountParadox

Is the answer to this question no?
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
Kansas
Hey there! I was wondering what we might need to show to get upgraded to our Backers' Beta Tester flair? I donated to the Huoshan Soldier rank, and I haven't been upgraded yet.

Anukan

Three Worn Words
Mane6 Developer
Feb 2, 2016
Penzance
Hi! I just joined the forums, but I dont think I was given Backers' Beta Tester status, I gave $275 in indiegogo and I should have it.
Email is the same as indiegogo, really hope someone can help me.
Fixed.

By the way. Spamming everyone in the team through every medium, shape and form of contact, particularly over a weekend, doesn't make things go faster. In fact, from now on, it puts people at the bottom of the work queue.

Hey there! I was wondering what we might need to show to get upgraded to our Backers' Beta Tester flair? I donated to the Huoshan Soldier rank, and I haven't been upgraded yet.
Fix'd. Since we manually check'd you due to e-mail swap, the autotag system didn't catch you.

Reactions: CountParadox

Cera Cyannis

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
May 19, 2017
Fixed.

By the way. Spamming everyone in the team through every medium, shape and form of contact, particularly over a weekend, doesn't make things go faster. In fact, from now on, it puts people at the bottom of the work queue.

My apologizes, I didn't know how this site worked, It took many days and I was very anxious, and worried something could go wrong, I didn't think it would be seen as spam. I wont do anymore messaging, I deeply appreciate your help.

Last edited:

CountParadox

Is the answer to this question no?
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
Kansas
Fixed.

Fix'd. Since we manually check'd you due to e-mail swap, the autotag system didn't catch you.
Ah, ok then! And thanks for fixing it so quickly, I appreciate it!

Mane6Dev

The Powers that Be
Mane6 Developer
Jan 25, 2016
The Hold
mane6.com
how can i tell i need the status update?
If you're a CF backer, but don't have the magenta ("Crowdfund backer") or the Purple ("Backers' Beta Tester") banners under your username in posts/profile, and it's been more than 24 hours since you first registered to the forums, you need manual status update.

We don't seem to find your forum e-mail in the backers list, though. Did you register under a different address?

miniyuna

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Apr 18, 2017
If you're a CF backer, but don't have the magenta ("Crowdfund backer") or the Purple ("Backers' Beta Tester") banners under your username in posts/profile, and it's been more than 24 hours since you first registered to the forums, you need manual status update.

We don't seem to find your forum e-mail in the backers list, though. Did you register under a different address?
oh my bad! i used my alt email i must have forgotten which one I used when i signed up oops. My backer and steam is ahithebest! I just switched over my email in my account settings, what do i need to do now?

Mane6Dev

The Powers that Be
Mane6 Developer
Jan 25, 2016
The Hold
mane6.com
oh my bad! i used my alt email i must have forgotten which one I used when i signed up oops. My backer and steam is ahithebest! I just switched over my email in my account settings, what do i need to do now?
No worries. We just need you to PM us a screenshot of your pledge in IGG (profile>my contributions) for verification, then we can get you upgraded.

miniyuna

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Apr 18, 2017
No worries. We just need you to PM us a screenshot of your pledge in IGG (profile>my contributions) for verification, then we can get you upgraded.
How do I PM you? *Thank you!!!!!!

Last edited:

miniyuna

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Apr 18, 2017
You did. Earlier. We upgraded you.
... Should we be worried you have an evil twin on the loose?
OH thank you!!! I wasnt sure if that was the right way or not, I havent explored these forums very much but now I know! Thank you for your patience!!!

Ninjab33z

The lurkiest of lurkers
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
Nailsea
shouldn't i have the beta tester flag? I'm not sure cause it's been a while since i've been on here

Kengo19

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
May 19, 2017
The email I used for backers kit is my old email. I signed up here with my new email. How do I get backer status here?

Mane6Dev

The Powers that Be
Mane6 Developer
Jan 25, 2016
The Hold
mane6.com
The email I used for backers kit is my old email. I signed up here with my new email. How do I get backer status here?
PM us with your old e-mail, and a screencap of your pledge in IGG (profile>my contributions).

Backer/beta tester status upgrade might take up to 24 hours from verification.

Kengo19

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
May 19, 2017
PM us with your old e-mail, and a screencap of your pledge in IGG (profile>my contributions).

Backer/beta tester status upgrade might take up to 24 hours from verification.
Sent a PM, not sure how to upload a image thats not a url.

Barnacle Ed

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
Hiya, I haven't really posted anything since the project and forums started. But I'd like backer's beta status to help with glitch and bug testing, if possible

Barrett

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Hey guys!

If you're a crowdfund backer, have signed up with your indiegogo-bound e-mail, and it has been more than an hour since you got general forum privileges, but you still don't get backer status, please post in this thread and we'll sort you out manually.

Those of you who signed up with different e-mails, please PM us (click on avatar, "Start a conversation") so we can verify you and switch you manually.

Please notice that all accounts (backers and regulars) must be approved by the batch system we're currently iterating on, so "I can't post/change avatar" issues just mean your account's not approved for general posting privileges yet.

Also, let's keep the thread on the topic of backer status only. There's no need to post to let us know you've already been switched, and unrelated issues should be kept off the thread.

Thanks for your patience!

Thank you!
Iuuno if its on mine yet

Grendy

Sorry? What's a 'grindy'? 'Grungy'? What was it?
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 14, 2016
Heya! Sorry to bother, I have backer status, but not beta tester status, even though I have the beta. Probably on account of me screwing up my donation and you fixing it for me before (thank you for that!)

Could I get beta tester status so I can access the beta forum?

Last edited:

Cullen Paradis

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Oct 17, 2016
You guys must be flooded with stuff right now, but I don't have access to the backers beta section of the forums or my flair.

Cera Cyannis

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
May 19, 2017
Hi, sorry to bother but for some reason, I am unable to see the backer rooms.