Backer Status forum privileges

deft

TECH MEX
Backers' Beta Tester
I'm a backer and don't have the "backer" status here in the forums. Probably because it's the first time I'm using them since they started (my bad), but hopefully this gets sorted out in no time. :)

TheGamaniac

Labrat, Numberpuncher
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
Another backer here that doesn't yet have backer status by the time of this post, even though it's been quite a while since I signed up.

Ash__Gray

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Jul 12, 2016
Sorry I'm a bit late to the whole "backer privilege forum" thing. Got caught up in stuff. Anywho, I do not believe I have backer privilege yet.

Drake Ryujin

Lazy Dragon
Backers' Beta Tester
Jul 13, 2016
I'm a little late to the party as well, but I don't seem to have my Backer status yet either.

Mane6Dev

The Powers that Be
Mane6 Developer
Jan 25, 2016
The Hold
mane6.com
Yep, I'm pretty late.

Doesn't look like I have it.
We don't seem to have your e-mail in the forum's backer database. Did you sign up using a different one to what you pledged with in IGG? - In any case, PM us with a screencap of your pledge (found in igg, in your profile, under "my contributions") to manually verify you, please.

Mane6Dev

The Powers that Be
Mane6 Developer
Jan 25, 2016
The Hold
mane6.com
That would be me, as well, although that might be because I signed up to Indiegogo with Facebook
We also don't seem to have your e-mail in the forum's backer database. Guessing you didn't sign up to the forums with the mail you use in facebook/pledged with in IGG?

Please PM us with a screencap of your pledge to verify you manually. Should be in your IGG profile, under "my contributions".

Kitty Doll With Glasses

Always depressed
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 9, 2016
I am a backer, but I don't believe I have backer status. The email I used for this account should be the same as my Indiegogo account.

NebStat

Crowdfund Backer
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 9, 2016
So I've never been really big on forums and it slipped my mind that this was here shortly after i made my account, i dunno if i have my backer status or how to check or anything really

RavenHorn

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I err... signed up when the emails first went out then kind of well, completely forgot about this place. I don't have backer Status as far as I can tell.

Stratovaria

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Oct 17, 2016
Is it possible to get a fix to a mistyped email? I put in one character too many, an R, and basically, had to make a second account to just report the problem.

Fangzthewolf

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
It appears I don't have backer status, almost forgot about this account until I got the email about the custom palettes.

Jomei Bernier

Crowdfund Backer
Crowdfund Backer
Oct 17, 2016
Hello, I'm Jomei Bernier and I'm a backer of Them's Fightin Herds. Just coming to receive my status as a backer of this project, as I have used my Indiegogo email to create this account. I have linked screenshots as evidence in case it helps: Screenshot and this Screenshot Hope this issue will get sorted out soon, and I hotly anticipate the game's release (Edit, seems like I have it now, thanks)!

Last edited:

Foch

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I'm so late ;-; just checking x3

i don't have my backer status though

Moderator Note: Please do not multipost.

Last edited by a moderator:

Daisyhead

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Oct 17, 2016
Made my account on the 17th, so pretty late, and waited a day to see if the backer status went through. Hasnt yet. I used the same email as my indigogo.

Veire Dame

Crowdfund Backer
Crowdfund Backer
Oct 17, 2016
I joined earlier this week, but don't seem to have backer status yet. My email is the same as it is on Indiegogo.

Chris P.

Crowdfund Backer
Crowdfund Backer
Oct 23, 2016
Hey guys!

If you're a crowdfund backer, have signed up with your indiegogo-bound e-mail, and it has been more than an hour since you got general forum privileges, but you still don't get backer status, please post in this thread and we'll sort you out manually.

Those of you who signed up with different e-mails, please PM us (click on avatar, "Start a conversation") so we can verify you and switch you manually.

Please notice that all accounts (backers and regulars) must be approved by the batch system we're currently iterating on, so "I can't post/change avatar" issues just mean your account's not approved for general posting privileges yet.

Also, let's keep the thread on the topic of backer status only. There's no need to post to let us know you've already been switched, and unrelated issues should be kept off the thread.

Thanks for your patience!

Thank you!

Its been an way over an hour for me too

Wadusher0

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
Heya,
So a while back I went and made sure I can post here and whatnot, but I don't think I checked whether I was registered as a backer here on the forums. I checked now and apparently I'm not, which is a shame since I donated enough to get a pallet, and I'd like to get the templates for those.

Mane6Dev

The Powers that Be
Mane6 Developer
Jan 25, 2016
The Hold
mane6.com
Heya,
So a while back I went and made sure I can post here and whatnot, but I don't think I checked whether I was registered as a backer here on the forums. I checked now and apparently I'm not, which is a shame since I donated enough to get a pallet, and I'd like to get the templates for those.
Here you go!

Just a note, though: Custom palettes start on the $300 tier and above, with a couple exceptions, and the deadline to get designs in was last Saturday.

Reactions: Delusional Dreamer

Wadusher0

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
Here you go!

Just a note, though: Custom palettes start on the $300 tier and above, with a couple exceptions, and the deadline to get designs in was last Saturday.
Oh, right. Nevermind that then.
I'm guessing the backer pallets for the $40 tier (which I pledged) are backer exclusive but not backer designed?

The Sensational Stallion

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Mar 28, 2017
Hey, I signed up last week and my backer status hasn't shown up. Could one of the mighty gods see my plight and answer my prayers?

bradley leek

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 9, 2016
believe i made account with same email on indiegogo seems im still marked as a new member then got the flair was as Lusciously Bearded Unicorn.

Nexus_uno

「CRAZY DIAMOND」
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
ZA WARUDO
My account hasn't been updated, I have the $150 Huoshan Soldier, I had a thing with my emails but it was all fixed so my forum and indiegogo one match if you need to verify.