Backer Status forum privileges

Mane6Dev

The Powers that Be
Mane6 Developer
Jan 25, 2016
The Hold
mane6.com
Hey guys!

If you're a crowdfund backer, have signed up with your indiegogo-bound e-mail, and it has been more than an hour since you got general forum privileges, but you still don't get backer status, please post in this thread and we'll sort you out manually.

Those of you who signed up with different e-mails, please PM us (click on avatar, "Start a conversation") so we can verify you and switch you manually.

Please notice that all accounts (backers and regulars) must be approved by the batch system we're currently iterating on, so "I can't post/change avatar" issues just mean your account's not approved for general posting privileges yet.

Also, let's keep the thread on the topic of backer status only. There's no need to post to let us know you've already been switched, and unrelated issues should be kept off the thread.

Thanks for your patience!

Thank you!

Last edited:

MLP Triox

Try that on my Arizona!
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
San Diego, CA
www.youtube.com
Hey guys!

If you're a crowdfund backer, have signed up with your indiegogo-bound e-mail, and it has been more than an hour since you got general forum privileges, but you still don't get backer status, please post in this thread and we'll sort you out manually.

Thank you!
Been more than am hour for me

Blastdown

Guardian Sheepdog
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
blastdown.tumblr.com
I am among this group, though I created the account with a different email than the one on indiegogo. I did however change the email afterward, the current one this account is associated with is also the one of my indiegogo.

DarkPonyMagic

Crowdfund Backer
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
As of right now, I still don't have my status, and I have signed up with the same e-mail address, though I don't know if backer forum was a certain rank in the indiegogo.

Sparksol

Class G phonetic typo
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Funded and signed up with the correct email, and I've watched my status go back and forth for a while now. Maybe it'll sort itself out, but I'll post in here just in case it doesn't.

etheriemma

◕‿◕
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
I'm a crowdfund backer, so if someone could fix that for me, that would be great.

I had to use a different email to register with (it's where all my gaming emails will go), but my username is the same one I used for the Indiegogo campaign.

Also, I want to set my avatar and the profile setting will not allow me to.

Mane6Dev

The Powers that Be
Mane6 Developer
Jan 25, 2016
The Hold
mane6.com
We're iterating on the system we're using to enable backers-forum permissions, as it seems to have caught some bugs in the way to live.

People who've posted in this thread and are still missing backer status should be getting it tomorrow-ish. Those of you who signed up with different e-mails, please PM us (click on avatar, "Start a conversation") so we can verify you and switch you manually.

Please notice that all accounts (backers and regulars) must be approved by the batch system we're currently iterating on, so "I can't post" issues just mean your account's not approved for general posting privileges yet.

Also, let's keep the thread on the topic of backer status only. There's no need to post to let us know you've already been switched, and unrelated issues should be kept off the thread.

Thanks for your patience!

Blastdown

Guardian Sheepdog
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
blastdown.tumblr.com
Those of you who signed up with different e-mails, please PM us (click on avatar, "Start a conversation") so we can verify you and switch you manually.
When clicking on your avatar, no such option exists. This feature seems to either be disabled, or restricted - that, or this option is seen elsewhere and I'm not seeing it.

Attachments

Mane6Dev

The Powers that Be
Mane6 Developer
Jan 25, 2016
The Hold
mane6.com
You are right. It was a permission level conflict, which has been solved. You should be able to PM now.

Heh, yup I funded and signed up but still need the status.
We don't seem to have your forum e-mail in the database. Please PM us with your indiegogo bound e-mail and we'll sort you manually.

I had to use a different email to register with (it's where all my gaming emails will go), but my username is the same one I used for the Indiegogo campaign.
As usernames are a matter of public record, please PM us with your indiegogo bound e-mail so we can verify you.

etheriemma

◕‿◕
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
ManeSix said:
As usernames are a matter of public record, please PM us with your indiegogo bound e-mail so we can verify you.
I have sent you a PM. Thank you.

Nova

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
From what I can tell I have not gained backer status either. I'm sure I am on the same email as my IGG, so I'm thinking there is an issue here.
Ah, excellent. All fixed.

Last edited:

Xerana

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Yup, still seem to be missing Backer Status.
I did sign up with the same E-Mail as on Indiegogo. Just used a different Username.

Mane6Dev

The Powers that Be
Mane6 Developer
Jan 25, 2016
The Hold
mane6.com
Hey all!
Processing the second batch of user approvals (about 500 more users) right now, followed by another status elevation batch. If you just got approved, please give backer status a couple hours before posting in the thread.

And a reminder to everyone that registered doesn't equal approved. We still have to give your account posting privileges in one of our batch updates, which, while mostly automatic, have to be initiated manually.

Edit: Everyone who has posted on thread so far should now have backer privileges.

Last edited:
Reactions: MegamanHxH

Lord Gyron

The Lordliest of All Gyrons
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Just to be sure, I'll post to line myself up for backer confirmation~