Backer Status forum privileges

Zocarik

I am a writer who can also do math
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
I have registered, but have not been cleared as a Backer. I suspect that it may have to do with the fact that I do not think I have an account on Indigogo. I payed through Paypal.

Last edited:

Moon Drops

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 7, 2016
It's been approx. a day since I signed in. I've used the same e-mail address that I used on Indigogo, but I've yet to attain backer privileges.
Requesting said privileges, please. :)

Frae Foe

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 6, 2016
Hey guys!

If you're a crowdfund backer, have signed up with your indiegogo-bound e-mail, and it has been more than an hour since you got general forum privileges, but you still don't get backer status, please post in this thread and we'll sort you out manually.

Those of you who signed up with different e-mails, please PM us (click on avatar, "Start a conversation") so we can verify you and switch you manually.

Please notice that all accounts (backers and regulars) must be approved by the batch system we're currently iterating on, so "I can't post/change avatar" issues just mean your account's not approved for general posting privileges yet.

Also, let's keep the thread on the topic of backer status only. There's no need to post to let us know you've already been switched, and unrelated issues should be kept off the thread.

Thanks for your patience!

Thank you!
Been a few days for me, still no backer forum. Signed up with the same email. Can post the receipt to confirm.

Frae Foe

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 6, 2016
I have registered, but have not been cleared as a Backer. I suspect that it may have to do with the fact that I do not think I have an account on Indigogo. I payed through Paypal.
Same here fam, maybe that is why, dunno.

Silver Rain

Crowdfund Backer
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 8, 2016
Hey, my first comment here!

I guess the backer privilege comes at a later time then. Oh well, no worries, I'm sure it's still being sorted out, with these forums being new and all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Treble Sketch

Treble Sketch

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 5, 2016
The Land Down Under
twitter.com
Hey guys!

If you're a crowdfund backer, have signed up with your indiegogo-bound e-mail, and it has been more than an hour since you got general forum privileges, but you still don't get backer status, please post in this thread and we'll sort you out manually.

Those of you who signed up with different e-mails, please PM us (click on avatar, "Start a conversation") so we can verify you and switch you manually.

Please notice that all accounts (backers and regulars) must be approved by the batch system we're currently iterating on, so "I can't post/change avatar" issues just mean your account's not approved for general posting privileges yet.

Also, let's keep the thread on the topic of backer status only. There's no need to post to let us know you've already been switched, and unrelated issues should be kept off the thread.

Thank you!
It has been several hours/days now, and I haven't been transferred yet.

A Tree

The One You'd Like to Be
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 9, 2016
Signed up yesterday with my IndieGogo e-mail address. Still don't see any backer forum or anything.

Balderdash

Spunty Tumblenug
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 11, 2016
I signed up earlier today with my crowdfund backer gmail account, but I do not yet have my backer tag.

Amido Black

Crowdfund Backer
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 6, 2016
Hey guys!

Thank you!
Hey, its been a few days for me and still no backer status. :/ This is the email I funded with.

Velvet_The_Reindeer

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 13, 2016
It has been over an hour since I got forum privileges but i have not gotten my crowdfund backer status.

Dat Shambler

Crowdfund Backer
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Hi,

I made a donation to the Indiegogo ($15/£10 Foenum Settler) a while ago, but I haven't received backer status.

Aarn_and_Off

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
Hey Guys, its been about a week I think I'm also waiting on Backer status, so maybe this will move things along =D

Mane6Dev

The Powers that Be
Mane6 Developer
Jan 25, 2016
The Hold
mane6.com
Hi,

I made a donation to the Indiegogo ($15/£10 Foenum Settler) a while ago, but I haven't received backer status.
We don't have your forum e-mail in the database. Please PM us with your igg e-mail and a screencap of your pledge (found under "my contributions" in IGG) for manual verification. Thank you!

Lassit

Crowdfund Backer
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 15, 2016
I'm a backer. I changed the email address associated with my igg account right before making a forum account so they match.

mccoyboy

Supreme Awesome Person
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
I sent you guys a pm with my igg email last Friday but haven't heard back yet.

Mane6Dev

The Powers that Be
Mane6 Developer
Jan 25, 2016
The Hold
mane6.com
I'm a backer. I changed the email address associated with my igg account right before making a forum account so they match.
The database must have your old address, then. Please PM us with your previous e-mail + a screencap of your pledge to verify manually.

AMA

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I don't think I have my backer status yet, either. :c

RePoisn

Crowdfund Backer
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 21, 2016
Hi gais! Looking for backer status as well. Used my Facebook on Indiegogo. Though, not sure if this matters but I changed my Facebook email (which was what I was using when I donated on Indiegogo) to a new one before making my account here. And the new email I changed to is the one I used to make this account. Not sure if that matters, but just letting you guys know.

Mane6Dev

The Powers that Be
Mane6 Developer
Jan 25, 2016
The Hold
mane6.com
Hi gais! Looking for backer status as well. Used my Facebook on Indiegogo. Though, not sure if this matters but I changed my Facebook email (which was what I was using when I donated on Indiegogo) to a new one before making my account here. And the new email I changed to is the one I used to make this account. Not sure if that matters, but just letting you guys know.
We'll need you to PM us with your previous IGG-bound e-mail and a screencap of your pledge for manual verification.

Titanium Buttcheeks

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 23, 2016
Hey guys!

Thank you!
Just need the backer status.

Zerosilk92

Crowdfund Backer
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
I am still currently waiting on Crowdfund backer priviledges. I made sure to register with my igg e-mail and everything...

Aperturenc

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
I have no backer status and it's been IDK... a month or so? (Pledge ID: 3144490)

Gecko Tony

Forum Noob
Backers' Beta Tester
Mar 17, 2016
I created a forum account maybe 24 hours ago and haven't gotten backer status yet.