Avengers: Infinity War

SmokeRulz

Where there is smoke, there is fire!
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I just wanted an excuse to talk about this slice of amazing somewhere else besides among a few of my friends:

Been obsessively rewatching this like all day (mainly in reaction videos) and I can't get enough of it. May 2018 can't come soon enough.

Are you guys being killed inside too? Got any theories about what's gonna happen? ;D Cause I miiiight. (obviously make judicious use of Spoiler tags if you got stuff or ideas to share)

SmokeRulz

Where there is smoke, there is fire!
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I'm looking forward to it too. Glad to see they still have Spidey, wonder if that leaves the door open for others. Nice to see the Guardians make it in. Deadpool would be sweet, but I don't think he'll be in.
Deadpool is Fox domain. This is the Marvel Cinematic Universe, done by Marvel Studios itself: Marvel Cinematic Universe - Wikipedia

The Infinity War has been over 10 years of movies in the making, and it still won't conclude until Avengers 4 in May 2019. They got access to Spidey last year or so (from Sony) and went right ahead and stuck him in Civil War, made Homecoming, and of course cast him for Avengers 3. Guardians of the Galaxy were written into Avengers 3 after their first movie made gangbusters and was arguably the best MCU movie for a while there (aside from Avengers 1).

Crazy part is: There's still a few characters that trailer didn't have (Hawkeye and Ant-Man, most notably). This movie is gonna be insane.

Lanxide

I wish I was cool
Feb 3, 2016
Melbourne Fl
I'm hype for it myself even though I don't read any of the Marvel comics so references and characters goes completely over my head.
I'm hoping for the Netflix MCU take part in the war but I doubt it.

Speaking of Ant-Man it feels like he's the most underrated MCU character and I dont think he'll be getting his own sequel after infinity wars.

Reactions: Delusional Dreamer

PixelGrip94

Games, Movies, Music, & Ponies!
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I'm most certainly looking forward to this. The trailer does a great job of creating hype for the movie (as if it really needed to) and I intend to see it opening night with my brother and sister-in-law. Perhaps some others as well.

In terms of theories of what may happen, the only real theory that I have is one that I heard from my brother that a lot of the original Avengers (Cap, Iron Man, Thor, Hulk) will die due to the actors' contracts ending with these movies and I can't see him being wrong considering that they really need to up the stakes in these movies and major character deaths like these would certainly fit the bill.