Audiosurf

Redness

The Class Pet
Oct 17, 2016
Fœnum
www.youtube.com
Anyone here play Audiosurf or the sequel?
Has anyone even heard of the two games?
Do you wanna talk about the games and how they are different, or how they are diverse from other rhythm games?
Is Audiosurf (2) your preferred rhythm game?
Whats your favorite game mode/skin?
audiosurf 2 image.jpg
If your new to Audiosurf or don't know what it is... here is a video that I recorded earlier, and yes this is a custom skin, the game isn't nearly this flashy by default. The song name is "Velvets Theme - RC88"
(EPILEPSY WARNING) probably... idk

Last edited:

Shadow of Death

Grushdeva Du Kalt Misht
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
steamcommunity.com
I played the original Audiosurf a fair amount. I ordered Audiosurf 2 right away, I think it went early access? I didn't like it nearly as much though. I should probably give it a second go now though.

Redness

The Class Pet
Oct 17, 2016
Fœnum
www.youtube.com
They dropped the broken sound cloud support and added YouTube support for Audiosurf 2 about a month ago.
I played the original Audiosurf a fair amount. I ordered Audiosurf 2 right away, I think it went early access? I didn't like it nearly as much though. I should probably give it a second go now though.

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
I love those games!
But I can't play the second one with graphics on high...
I played a lot of mono because I mostly liked the visual aspect of it and less the actual gameplay.
I know. In this one case I am a filthy casual.
Now I play a game called Riff Racer

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
The thing with Audiosurf is that songs that you think will be hard are nothing compared to certain slower and calmer sounding ones. Seriously, Angels Calling from Sabaton was suprisingly brutal

Redness

The Class Pet
Oct 17, 2016
Fœnum
www.youtube.com
I love those games!
But I can't play the second one with graphics on high...
I played a lot of mono because I mostly liked the visual aspect of it and less the actual gameplay.
I know. In this one case I am a filthy casual.
Now I play a game called Riff Racer
I was gonna get Riff Racers last sell but I didn't... darn it! I like the second one cause of its... well... feel.
The thing with Audiosurf is that songs that you think will be hard are nothing compared to certain slower and calmer sounding ones. Seriously, Angels Calling from Sabaton was suprisingly brutal
Ya... some songs are brutal when they shouldnt be..

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
If you want a brutal song, try Cawtion by Jackle App. It is a song on Balloon Party 100% No Feeble Cheering.
That was my favorite song to play.

Aura

Beautiful Letdown
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I occasionally play Audiosurf 2. I simply stick with classic and enjoy all my favorite songs.

Reactions: Redness