Art by ferettoko

Ferettoko

Procrastinator at Large
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Here I will have the fanart created by me.(once in a blue moon..?)
I actually do have some minor aspirations in art, so hey constructive feebdack if one is willing.(I need to pluck up and do backgrounds...)
(^-^)7'

Last edited:

Ferettoko

Procrastinator at Large
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
(haha hope no one noticed that I miss typed my username in the thread title)

;P

(fixed)

Ferettoko

Procrastinator at Large
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Them'sFightinHerd'sCharacterocPair.png

Ok what do yah think of these two? They're sorta' oc's, and I'm trying decide which part of the images I should crop as a profile pic here. I'm real fond of both really... (man I don't do vector art, so the TFH's art style isn't quite there...)

The one at the top is a Bighorn ewe, and the bottom right is a Gazelle. (I'll probably touch up the one I end up with there's no shading)

Anyway, any opinion one who I should choose guys?

Last edited:

OCisbestungulate

Always watching you
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
behind your curtains
View attachment 81

Ok what do yah think of these two? They're sorta' oc's, and I'm trying decide which part of the images I should crop as a profile pic here. I'm real fond of both really... (man I don't do vector art, so the TFH's art style isn't quite there...)

The one at the top is a Bighorn ewe, and the bottom right is a Gazelle. (I'll probably touch up the one I end up with there's no shading)
Oooh. Looking nice.

Reactions: Ferettoko

TwistedSheep

A sort-of-artist
Backers' Beta Tester
View attachment 81

Anyway, any opinion one who I should choose guys?
I like the second one more colors do it for me but the first is great too and I am always for more sheep ^^

But I choose second (Gazelle)

Reactions: Ferettoko

Ferettoko

Procrastinator at Large
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Fighting Club Pom.png

"Don't lose your way~!"

Feast you're eyes on these two.(hey look a background...!)

(oh gosh I'm so tired... T_T...maybe I'll adjust some things on it later...)

(lol I could crop her into a profile pic as well)
made using autodesk sketchbook pro

(Edit: guess with Pom's new accessory, I'll have to make a version including her new bell)

Last edited:

Rich Jammer

By the Numbers Accountant
Backers' Beta Tester
View attachment 94

"Don't lose your way~!"

Feast you're eyes on these two.(hey look a background...!)

(oh gosh I'm so tired... T_T...maybe I'll adjust some things on it later...)

(lol I could crop her into a profile pic as well)
Don't lose your whey as our heroes join forces with Moo-dist Beach against Satsuki Shear-yuin and her deadly Secret Sword Anukan.

Sorry Anu for including you again into my stupid puns.

Ferettoko

Procrastinator at Large
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Tianhuo at Duty1.jpg

Here's a new art finally. Done using my other program Medibang Paint Pro.
Ended up more shadowed than I thought it would be! (her shiny armor makes me think of Shield Knight )

Edit: Woops now here it is, wouldn't upload the first time and didn't tell me why. (it only showed 100% as if it was still loading...so I went with jpg. :/ )

(but hey like helpfullly linked below by $Bison, my not often used, deviantart of the same name has the png image.... >.>)

Last edited:

$Bison

Apr 11, 2016
Ref for others until edit happens:
Armored Tianhuo

Ooh, I enjoy the high contrast lighting the use of dark purples for the shadows, and the mist-like quality of those flames which gets more defined shapes with the black background... it's too hot!

Although, her ears look more like antennas because they lack the... uh... earholes(?) unless I'm mistaken and her ears are pointing backwards like an angry cat's, then please pay no mind to my rambling.

Despite the image being in my post, please favorite Ferettoko's when it appears and not this one or better yet, browse their gallery and comment there!

Ferettoko

Procrastinator at Large
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Huh, I don't see anything.
Or is it so shadowed that it's not visible?

But anyway, I've already seen it on your deviantart.
Yeah for some reason it's not showing up...still figuring out if...

Ref for others until edit happens:
Armored Tianhuo

Ooh, I enjoy the high contrast lighting the use of dark purples for the shadows, and the mist-like quality of those flames which gets more defined shapes with the black background... it's too hot!

Although, her ears look more like antennas because they lack the... uh... earholes(?) unless I'm mistaken and her ears are pointing backwards like an angry cat's, then please pay no mind to my rambling.

Despite the image being in my post, please favorite Ferettoko's when it appears and not this one or better yet, browse their gallery and comment there!
Thanks! In the beginning it wasn't going to be so dark and shadowed but I was practicing them and it sort of developed that way and I liked it and how it looked with the flames. ^-^'7

Yeah the ears are pointed backwards. ( I probably coulda made them less antenna like though... lol)

Tianhuo being a martian confirmed.
Considering it's not in the quote even, Ferett should reupload it in the edit mode
Yeah I didn't put heavy work into the ears to show that they're pointed back, heh. I'm working on sorting out the picture issue now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ferettoko

Procrastinator at Large
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Oleandor Tome Glow Deep Center Final Signedsmll50transp.jpg

I waited to post this until the game released! Must have finished it and continued to add to it like 3 times I think...happy with the detail I ended up with. Don't know why the transparent background uploads as white tho. Shame. Still...! Enjoy. Partway considering making it a avatar pic.