Any TFH fans in Vancouver, BC?

ltowns

TAF Pony
Mane6 Developer
Feb 15, 2016
The Mitten State
www.ltowns.com
Hey everyone!

Been meaning to ask, is there anyone in the Vancouver, BC (Canada) area that wants to/ has been playing TFH and is interested in a small meetup? I'm visiting until mid January and there's a sweet little bar downtown that hosts fighting games on some nights. If enough people were interested I'm sure they'd be fine letting us play TFH on their big screen, and it'd be a great chance to get new people curious about the game.

I'd love to meet some of you, so let me know! :arigrin2:

Frost Aura

That guy that answers questions
Sep 20, 2017
Canada
Resident in Burnaby (It's in the area, I'm close enough) over here! I guess the one problem for me if it does happen is that I'm actually still a minor, so no bar for me. There is a group of Lawyer Friendly Equines fans I can get in contact with to see if they'd want to join. So if you'd want me to shoot 'em an invite (Or shoot you an invite), just tell me.

ltowns

TAF Pony
Mane6 Developer
Feb 15, 2016
The Mitten State
www.ltowns.com
Resident in Burnaby (It's in the area, I'm close enough) over here! I guess the one problem for me if it does happen is that I'm actually still a minor, so no bar for me. There is a group of Lawyer Friendly Equines fans I can get in contact with to see if they'd want to join. So if you'd want me to shoot 'em an invite (Or shoot you an invite), just tell me.
Oh, nice! We just moved from Burnaby last month actually! It's a nice area. We're in Marpole now so the distance isn't too bad. I suppose we could always look into regular restaurants instead?

Reactions: Frost Aura

Frost Aura

Sep 20, 2017
Canada
And then the conversation died...
On a slightly more serious note, you said that you were visiting until mid January. About when would said mid-January be?

Frost Aura

Sep 20, 2017
Canada
And of course there's Vancouver Street Battle, which normally has a good showing of people, especially recently.

Frost Aura

Sep 20, 2017
Canada
Oh! I've been there, actually! My partner and I stopped in for some SFV. What a blast. I'll be busy this weekend due to the work stream, but perhaps the Friday after?
That sounds like a good day. So on Fridays, it's open from 5PM. I should be able to make it there.

ltowns

TAF Pony
Mane6 Developer
Feb 15, 2016
The Mitten State
www.ltowns.com
That sounds like a good day. So on Fridays, it's open from 5PM. I should be able to make it there.
Ok, after looking at my schedule, I'll actually only be able to do Thursday the 18th. I have to be at the airport at like 5am on the 20th so I won't be able to stay late at all on Friday (plus I'll need to be packing). Does this still sound alright?

Reactions: Frost Aura

Frost Aura

Sep 20, 2017
Canada
Ok, after looking at my schedule, I'll actually only be able to do Thursday the 18th. I have to be at the airport at like 5am on the 20th so I won't be able to stay late at all on Friday (plus I'll need to be packing). Does this still sound alright?
To be frank, most days work with me on account of me not having much to do. So, yeah!

Frost Aura

Sep 20, 2017
Canada
Cool, I'll be there! I'll let you know if I'm not able to make it.

I've got a shaved head and an orange coat. Kinda hard to miss haha.
I got a either a grey jacket or a black longcoat that goes to my shins. Pretty easy to miss. I will have my schoolbag with me because I'm coming straight from school.

Related: about what time will you be there from?

Frost Aura

Sep 20, 2017
Canada
Okay. I will just mention that I must leave by 8:05 or so if I want to arrive at my place in time for curfew.

Frost Aura

Sep 20, 2017
Canada
So, not sure if anyone else in the area will see this, but I'm planning to bring TFH to VSB again tonight.