Any guardians? (destiny)

Crono Flash

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Maryland, USA
Anyone play Destiny?
I'm currently playing on PS4, and soon on Xbox One.
Currently mainning Sunbreaker/Defender Titan.
You can add me on PSN if you'd like. ReiTheKitsune on PSN, and Reikitsune on XboxLive.

Reactions: Reed Pyramid

darahalian

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I spend waaay too much time playing Destiny... Main a warlock but also playing a hunter. I've created a titan but haven't spent any time with it.

Still on xbox360 though, gamertag same as my username.

EDIT: I have now upgraded to an XB1, just FYI

Last edited:

Reed Pyramid

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Ps 4 lvl 40 Warlock. You can look for me as Joel_Dash_Reed. :D

By the way, my timezone is -06:00 UTC (CST).

Reactions: Crono Flash

Reed Pyramid

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I stopped playing sometime before The Taken King was released. Is there a decent amount of content yet?
Well, for being a DLC, it has a lot of things to do, but when you reach the lvlcap, the only thing to do is PVP. And sometimes they got "season" events (halloween, valentines, Sparrow Racing League, and others we don't know).

Aaand... A single "exotic quest" for a weapon, that takes you back to the Vault of Glass.

Shadow of Death

Grushdeva Du Kalt Misht
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
steamcommunity.com
I've been waiting for the game to be ported to PC. I just can't stand FPS-controller combinations. I've been waiting and waiting but nothing more than a vague 'maybe' was ever mentioned. It's frustrating especially considering, as I understand it, it was essentially developed on PC to begin with. They didn't release it because it would have been 'too much' to do on top of the console versions to oversee.

Maybe once Destiny 2 is properly announced and has a release date they'll also announce plans for a PC port, at least if Destiny 2 intends to release on PC.

Reactions: Crono Flash

Crono Flash

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Maryland, USA
I stopped playing sometime before The Taken King was released. Is there a decent amount of content yet?
Yes and no, Events like what Reed said. But they keep patching the game and adding more Exotics and Quests. But it's mainly PVP, and Challenge more King's Fall raids.

Crono Flash

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Maryland, USA
I've been waiting for the game to be ported to PC. I just can't stand FPS-controller combinations. I've been waiting and waiting but nothing more than a vague 'maybe' was ever mentioned. It's frustrating especially considering, as I understand it, it was essentially developed on PC to begin with. They didn't release it because it would have been 'too much' to do on top of the console versions to oversee.

Maybe once Destiny 2 is properly announced and has a release date they'll also announce plans for a PC port, at least if Destiny 2 intends to release on PC.
Currently I don't see Destiny getting ported to PC anytime soon. If it does it won't be til after the DLC releases are done. This is mainly because your data is saved Server side, and they already have trouble with servers (no dedicated). If they when with a Phantasy Star Online style of servers, and service program, I can see it getting ported.

Reed Pyramid

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I lost hope for a PC port of the game. The game is not so well suited for PC as Chrono said. :C

BTW, sent you a friends request, Chrono Flash. :D

PixelGrip94

Games, Movies, Music, & Ponies!
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I have Destiny, but won't play for a good while on account of Dark Souls. For those who want to add me on PSN tho, names challenger742...God I hate that name.

Crono Flash

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Maryland, USA
I have Destiny, but won't play for a good while on account of Dark Souls. For those who want to add me on PSN tho, names challenger742...God I hate that name.
I'm getting Darks Souls 3 too.
I know what you mean about names. Wish I could switch all my accounts to CronoFlash so some extent.

PixelGrip94

Games, Movies, Music, & Ponies!
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I'm getting Darks Souls 3 too.
I know what you mean about names. Wish I could switch all my accounts to CronoFlash so some extent.
Yeah, I'd change my account to PixelGrip94 like everything else I have. I've heard rumors about a future latch that will allow a name change, but nothing else.

Crono Flash

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Maryland, USA
Yeah, I'd change my account to PixelGrip94 like everything else I have. I've heard rumors about a future latch that will allow a name change, but nothing else.
My only problem is someone has CronoFlash already on Xbox, but hasn't used their account in years.

CrazyBob05

Feb 9, 2016
Titan Sunbreaker
Fav armor piece: Insurmountable Skullfort
Fav guns: SUROS Regime, Hawkmoon
Fav Mark: Honor of Cormorant