An idea for puppies!

MostlyHarmless

Crowdfund Backer
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 29, 2016
Hi! I'm not entirely sure where to post this, but with the new update, I noticed all the puppies have hitboxes--every individual one.

So now I'm thinking: the puppies have hitboxes, but what if they could have names as well? =D

Names floating above their heads a la Minecraft when they all charge when Pom does her super? Or even the puppies on the ground/air--I'd personally like to know who's who! We only know four puppies' names after all. Precious li'l pupperonis.

Do y'all think it's feasible? Stupid? Too cute? I'm curious!

I like the idea, but I feel a little concerned about those who are forced to play with low graphical settings because of their computer not being able to handle the game otherwise. Displaying a lot of (random?) names on one screen could make their game lag.

If the puppies have individual names, then there should be an option to turn their display on and off.

Brutus

Crowdfund Backer
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 4, 2016
The names might make a lot of visual noise, if they floated over the dogs in-game. Having their names stated in the character's background might be a good way to put names on the dogs.
Maybe make a list, see what sticks? I mean, if nothing else no one says you can't name them yourself and just call them that on your own.