Achievements

Star Catcher

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
I wouldn't take this topic too seriously, but I do like the idea of achievements in fighting games; just something you can either aim for or just have happen randomly in the match. Keep in mind this is mostly for fun, I'm not suggesting implementing achievements into the game. Feel free to add to the list if you'd like.

Don't touch the Cow: Perform 100 throw escapes.
The Best Offense: Perform 50 Cross Canters.
Competent: Win an online match with every character.
Without Breaking a Sweat: Barely win 100 matches (Announcer must say "that was close" or similar clip)
Table of Contents: As Oleander, use Chapter Trap 50 times.
All Together, lads: As Pom, summon every dog into a single match and win.
The Art of War: As Tianhuo, win a round in which 75% of landed blows occurred on an airborne opponent.
How it's done on the Ranch: As Arizona, extend a combo beyond a Level 2 Super.
Can't get enough of ze Floof: As Velvet, perform a combo that uses a full magic meter and a Super. (I don't play Velvet, is this even possible?)
Lunch Break: As Paprika, win a match in which your opponent eats 5 or more gifts, uninterrupted.

Tribble

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
Germany
I Like to Move it: End a round with a taunt
Chippin' Away: Win a round with chip damage as the final blow
Kiss of Death: As Paprika, win a round with kissy face as the final blow
Slip Slidin' Away: As Velvet, perform 100 crouch slides
Are You Happy Now: Win a match in which you perform 5 taunts

Mage

A Normal Person
Feb 26, 2017
Oblivion
Can't get enough of ze Floof: As Velvet, perform a combo that uses a full magic meter and a Super. (I don't play Velvet, is this even possible?)
I'm no expert on Velvet, either, but I think so. In the corner, you can pretty much spam Instant Snowflakes into them, and still get to the ground in time to Super (I believe).

neopokekun

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 5, 2016
Mane 6: Watch the credits
Main 6: Spend X amount of time with each charater in training mode
Maim 6: Win a match against each character
May-n 6: Play the game on May 6
Mane 7: Complete goat story mode (achievement added with goat)
Mame 6: emulate something? I don't know, it's getting harder to come up with similar sounding words that starts with M.

Of course always other letters....

Vain 6: Customize your lobby avatar.
Bane 6, Pain 6, Drain 6 and so on and so forth...

Mage

A Normal Person
Feb 26, 2017
Oblivion
All right, here's a few character specific ones I thought of for Velvet and Oleander.

Phenomenal Cosmic Power: As Oleander, perform a 60x hit combo.
Friend On The Other Side: As Oleander, summon Fred twice in a single round.
Think Fast!: As Oleander, perform two Air Teleports and land a hit on the opponent in a single jump.
Muahahahahaha!: As Oleander, land at least six attacks with Fred during a single summon.
Logical Fighting: As Oleander, land a total of 50 Magic Teleports.

Look, Don't Touch: As Velvet, land a total of 50 Icicle Missiles while blocking.
Long Distance Relationship: As Velvet, combo into a Super while half a screen away from your opponent.
Pew!: As Velvet, fire a total of 15 Snowballs in a single round.
Did You Slip?: As Velvet, hit the enemy with 10 Ice Eruptions over the course of a set.
Feeling Bad Yet?: As Velvet, do not block or get hit for 10 seconds.

super hurricane

Feb 13, 2016
Exit, Stage Left: Have Paprika leave the stage and then dive bomb her opponent as her finishing blow.
Juggling Pups: Complete a round with Pom using only all 4 of her pups and no supers.
Not Today, Fred: Defeat a opponent with Oleander's most basic non-book attack as your finishing move.
Chatterbox Rumbler: Taunt 10 to 20 times during the match without blocking.
Family Outing: Have all 4 pups, Big Papa and Big Momma attack at the same time as your finishing move once your super ends.

FlutterTal

Give a llama, get a Paprika
Feb 7, 2018
Foenum
Is your move really useful?: Use a super when the opponent is knocked-out and question this action.

Valsion

Feb 24, 2018
I DO want to hurt you: With Oleander, have Fred perform the finishing attack.
Air superiority: With Tianhuo, stay airborne for over half the total match.
Yes the pups did all of the work: With Pom, win a match using only attacks that utilize her puppies, including the one that is always out.
Look don't touch: Win a match with Velvet while having at least half the screen distance from your opponent.
What a rodeo: With Arizona, use all three lasso grabs in one match.
I brought you a gift: With Paprika, hit the enemy with all the different items.