Status
Not open for further replies.

Altashi

Never Was a Wiser
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Western Australia
M6 be praised!
Though technically, it's more Xenforo, Audentio Design and whoever their host is that's done all the hard work. M6 just get to be ACP monkeys. Which is good, 'cause less work here, more work in game. :>

SpiralKipz

Harbinger of Goatastrophy
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
M6 be praised!
Though technically, it's more Xenforo, Audentio Design and whoever their host is that's done all the hard work. M6 just get to be ACP monkeys. Which is good, 'cause less work here, more work in game. :>
Well, even if it's little work done on their part, they still chose a STELLAR location.

TheOneZeelOne

Don't be afraid of the dark
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Gadsden, AL
It is a pretty slick forum! I had kinda grown to miss BBCode, it's so beautifully simple. And I've quickly grown fond of the alert system too. The social media-esque aspects are nice as well. And then of course there's the community~ <3

Necroceine

One Fiery Birdie
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Connecticut, USA
I agree, this is possibly the best looking and functioning forum I've been a part of. I'm especially impressed with how it works on mobile and the automatic draft saving. I've never seen that before on a forum.

Necroceine

One Fiery Birdie
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Connecticut, USA
I don't know about that but thats must be the browser I'm using.
I've certainly seen worse. Like one forum where you couldn't look at what you were typing in the text box and type at the same time because inputting any characters would force you down below the box. Or maybe it was a comment section. Either way it was a huge pain.

SquiddyWiddy

Your Local Squid
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
THESE FROUMS SUCK DOOD!

Nah I'm kidding, I'm loving these forums so far too. Lots of nifty features that I'm surprised actually work well on my tablet :)

SpiralKipz

Harbinger of Goatastrophy
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
THESE FROUMS SUCK DOOD!

Nah I'm kidding, I'm loving these forums so far too. Lots of nifty features that I'm surprised actually work well on my tablet :)
4/10 Disgaea Joke.

Having grown up a forum denizen, I can most definitely appreciate just how well this one functions.

It's like spending adolescence in a trailer, then moving into a high-class condo.
Exactly! It's awesome how the quick reply has full functions of a regular reply, and how you can click "Quote" on multiple posts and not have it erase everything you said before then.

Feanor

Proud Velveeta
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Earth
Have to say it's pretty nice. The colors are a blessing on the eyes, too.

TwistedSheep

A sort-of-artist
Backers' Beta Tester
Can we all agree to just take a moment of silence to bask in the glory that is these forums? Not only do they run smoothly, they also run smoothly on mobile with a super friendly interface. Hail Mane6! And Goat.
I know...about the mobile it's really nice since my phone is my current main internet source now the silence
. . .
. . .

Okay done ^~^

Solvandus

Chin Piece
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I'll take a moment of silence~....

. . . . . . . . . . . . .

Done. Took another moment or two for how pretty the theme is!

Saki

Spirit of a Pro Gamer
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
WAIT I REMEMBERED THIS IS THE SPACEBATTLES LAYOUT

0Zero100

Alpaka Representative/Robot Family Bear
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
Now that we're a few months in, I think we can ALL appreciate just how good the forums are. And with the new addition of the TFH cast sprites, I can honestly say it's going well.
:Paprika:
10/10 PARTY FOR DAYS!!!

Mane6Dev

The Powers that Be
Mane6 Developer
Jan 25, 2016
The Hold
mane6.com
Now that we're a few months in, I think we can ALL appreciate just how good the forums are. And with the new addition of the TFH cast sprites, I can honestly say it's going well.
:Paprika:
10/10 PARTY FOR DAYS!!!
Okay, THIS one does count as necroposting. Please don't do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.