(2020 Update) NEC© Locals officially in session, US Northeast players wanted!

Dem

Aug 18, 2018
I'd love to go, but that's a good 3 hours from where I live lol. Maybe if I'm feeling extra bored some weekend.

Losing against people with no input lag will be worth it lol.

Songhacker

"In the pipe, 5x5"
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
'Sup denizens of Foenum!

We know many of you are out there are interested in taking your game to the lagless "streets," as they say, while some others of you might just be looking for a place to chill with other TFH-inclined peeps.

Well (if you're in the relatively-wide-reaching-but-still-somewhat-limited sphere of New Jersey influence), look no longer! NEC© Locals have now had two small-but-successful meetups in the Year of Deer Lord 2020 (featuring matches from Candel/Koi, Raverchild, DemonicDem, PAG|BlackAtlas, invertigo, and Anorak all recorded on my Twitch account), and we're looking to have our 3rd on the first weekend of March.

If you're interested, please join the Fightin' Foenatics Discord server in the link below and inquire within for further details. There is no fee for participating, we can support (to an extent) picking NJT travellers up at the nearby train station, and occasionally there's even free food. Occasionally.

The Fightin' Foenatics

Last edited: