Search results

1. Sigmath Bits

Them's Fightin' Herds Release Date Announced

Oh my gosh, hype! Cross content, teamed with Humble Bundle, and news of new characters to come? Could this get any cooler?
  2. Sigmath Bits

Runescape!! 3/07/Classic its all good

Haha, yeah, I know how you mean; for me actually, the motivation was to mine silver (I loved silver when I was younger ^^; ), and then to be able to mine cool stuff like Mythril. And I always wanted to be able to get into the Miner's Guild under Falador. And I also loved the idea of crafting...
  3. Sigmath Bits

[Forum Game] Guess the Game.

Nope, not quite, very close equivilent though. I'll give a clue: It's an old Xbox360 game.
  4. Sigmath Bits

Them's Fightin' Nerds

Yes. Tea is basically my life blood. It basically cures anything for me (I mean, besides actual illness). Feeling tired, unable to concentrate, feeling generally 'bleh,' or bored? Tea fixes that for me. Man, I love tea.
  5. Sigmath Bits

Them's Fightin' Nerds

Yeah, it definitely shows. Pretty much making any game will take a month or more (Unless you're doing Lumen Dare xD). I'm still watching it actually, so I'll probably see that later through it. And I noticed it was unlisted too. I better make sure I finish it soon then, before you remove it xD
  6. Sigmath Bits

Them's Fightin' Nerds

Oh really? Oh, that's actually pretty awesome. I dig it. Well at least now I know I could have that level of control have I use RPG maker. owo Awesome, thank you very much. I'll see if I can get this "RTP" thing and get it to work, should be fun :) Ah, that was really cool way to reveal them...
  7. Sigmath Bits

Them's Fightin' Nerds

(Forgot to just append this with my last post) Oh wow really? That's super neat. I've always wanted to try my hand (hoof?) at plush making. I remember doing textiles back in primary (we had like a thing where every Wednesday we got to take like high school classes, it was real fun), so I've done...
  8. Sigmath Bits

Runescape!! 3/07/Classic its all good

Oh, I actually love Runescape. I haven't played it in a while (maybe half a year?). I tend to still get a lot of fun out of it though each time I return. I think I'm more of an on-and-off player :) Waaaay, way back in Old School Runescape, I was super obsessed with it. On two occasions. Mining...
  9. Sigmath Bits

Them's Fightin' Nerds

Oh yes! RPG maker is actually a pretty neat tool, and if you put time in to make a lot of your own assets, you can make some pretty awesome games out of it. Personally, I like a coding level of control, but if you are just making an RPG, RPG maker (expectedly) pretty much does litterally...
  10. Sigmath Bits

Them's Fightin' Nerds

xD Hahaha, I was aware it was a bug question, but this is sort of what I wanted: a big screed of text where everyone can just gush about their favourite things. I think an obvious trend is that we all love video games, which was kind of obvious xD Seeing a couple of Nintendo. So far nothing too...
  11. Sigmath Bits

xD Hmmmm, heheh; Undertale of course (or my favourite alternate version: Pundertale) And yeeeees, it is a Rythm game, but which one? (Maybe it was too abstract? xD It's pretty niche I think (maybe))
  12. Sigmath Bits

What do you guys collect?

I collect decks of cards :3 And when I say that, I mean I literally collect decks of standard playing cards; I have over thirty decks. I like to get all different types, either that I just find, or I get given or sent from, like, relatives; and if I go somewhere I like to get a deck of cards...
  13. Sigmath Bits

Easy, To The Mooooon I have a mildly abstract one, perhaps not though:
  14. Sigmath Bits

Them's Fightin' Nerds

I'll be honest, I made this thread mostly for the pun, but I'm genuinely interested: how many of you out there are nerds or geeks? I'm assuming we're all geeks here or some sort (whether it being Lawyer Friendly Equines, or Fighting Games, what have you), but what specific cliques has TFH attracted? Do we have...
  15. Sigmath Bits

Explain Yourself! (Avatar | CT | Sig)

My Avatar is my Ponysona – he's supposed to represent my nerdiness, love of math, and balance (grey) | My user name is my Ponysona's name – it's supposed to represent my nerdiness, love of math, and balance (grey) also has the same initials as myself (there's actually a lot more to my name) |...
  16. Sigmath Bits

How good are you at fighting games?

Ah yes; yeah, I managed to finish the tutorials the day I got it (it took 8 hours though xD) and yeah, there is a lot of fast thinking and movement to get a grip on. Personally, I feel capable, like I said: that is that I can do it, I just have to hone that. And honestly, I think that true for...
  17. Sigmath Bits

Pun for the Whole Family

Are you french? Because that was so funny it made me l'teary-eyed. [military, my puns are very far stretched sometimes... ...]
  18. Sigmath Bits

How good are you at fighting games?

I literally only started my first fighting game just yesterday (Skullgirls) ^^;; I thought it would make sense to actually try my best to improve – or at least, y'know, play a fighting game – before I actually play TFH. So far it's been fun and I'm getting the hang on it, but with fighting games...
  19. Sigmath Bits

Local TFH Matchup Finder (LTMF)

Ayyyyy~! Perhaps we should hunt down Jay together once TFH is produced and have him do our bidding have a meet-up. One can only hope!
  20. Sigmath Bits

Completely Random Thoughts

Why is it called being "blunt" with someone when you're being very sharp and to the point when blunt is the opposite of sharp?