Search results

1. gatorafan

We're at EVO BABY!

And Manesix responded accordingly. My heart goes out to you guys.
  2. gatorafan

TFH is big in Japan...

Apparently, GO1 checked the game. Here's a link to his stream.
  3. gatorafan

We're at EVO BABY!

@super hurricane Looking at EVO's date and the (not quite hard) roadmap laid by Aaron on this post makes me think that Level 3s seem to be on a lower priority compared to the crowdfund promised ports and GOAT, plus the network improvements which probably got a bit of a bump thanks to the coming...
  4. gatorafan

We're at EVO BABY!

Is it wrong that my first thought after seeing the announcement was wondering if EVO got the game into their lineup without consulting manesix again? Anyway, this is amazing news! I'm really happy for manesix.
  5. gatorafan

1.0 Release Date, New Website!

I'm not sure how I feel about the site reminding me over and over about how serious the combat is. We are not that serious, are we?
  6. gatorafan

Post-Event News: Winter Tour '19-'20

This are amazing news. I really want that stream thing to happen because tournaments just aren't quite the same without Twitch chat being dumb. Also this, I'm not one to check on the Steam page but this seems important, being the game's presentation card and whatnot.
  7. gatorafan

What will the predators story look like in the finished game?

The Devourer is obviously going to be the true alpha predator of our world. That which stands at the top of the food chain. The one real monster. Godzilla. As for what you asked about? I can't speak for the Devourer itself, but if we are to take lobby shenanigans seriously then we might be...
  8. gatorafan

Development Update - December 6th, 2019

Maybe it's just me, but way back then when you guys announced the story would be episodic (and 1.0 would only have chapter one) I had some pretty low expectations. I mean, what can you expect from episode 1? Introduce characters, go to maybe from one point A to point B to point C? Have a...
  9. gatorafan

So, show of hands or equivalents....

I expect many things. It's not quite clear on current game but in oldgame Pom's lvl1 was both a reference to Strider Hiryu's Legion and Juggernaut's Headcrush supers from the Marvel series (it was jank "on purpose" back then, they removed the jank on current game), Paprika's level 3 was always...
  10. gatorafan

TFH will be at Youmacon 2019!

Oh yeah, nice, more people will get to play the g-WAIT A MINUTE! MERCH!? Since when do you guys have that?
  11. gatorafan

Development Update - September 3, 2019

I'm kinda curious as to what the "fighting game"/"whatever genre pixel lobby is" ratio will be after this update. I always assumed it'd be more like a 65/35 split and that's accounting all the story mode stuff that would happen in pixel world. Not saying that's a negative tho. Just a question...
  12. gatorafan

Pokemon

Gen 3 I believe, which only got fixed with Emerald.
  13. gatorafan

Development Update - June 12, 2019

Huh. I actually didn't expect the VODs to show up anyway since they have that very distinct climate of that arcade hidden on a dark, damp alley that had the hacked version of KOF2002 that let you play as Rugal rather than anything "professional" or "family friendly". Nice to see there was an...
  14. gatorafan

Pokemon

Note that what little we've seen in the Direct and Treehouse gives even more credibility to the leak. I'll spoil exactly what for those who don't want to know. If this is true then I'm pretty happy about it because the things the leak mention address one of my complaints I posted a little...
  15. gatorafan

Pokemon

I mean, mechanically wise it sounds great. It unlocks different moves for Pokemons and battling against this souped up versions of regular Pokes sounds like a lot of fun, at first glance it looks like a genuine evolution (lolololololol) of both the Mega and Totem systems of previous gens. But...
  16. gatorafan

Announcement: We're going to Dreamhack Dallas!

>From Combo Breaker to Dreamhack in 5 days, probably less considering the prep time for the events. Are you guys sleeping? Blink twice if you need help.
  17. gatorafan

Announcement: COMBOBREAKER 2019

STREAM! STREAM! STREAM! STREAM! Of a tournament if possible, now that Under Night is (possibly?) going mainstream we must take its spot on the tournament's bathrooms! \o/
  18. gatorafan

Development Update - March 29, 2019

So out of curiosity, are we still getting the post patch stream around this week or the fact that you guys didn't manage to get the AI to stop trying to take over also pushed the show a few days back until the new lobbies show up?
  19. gatorafan

Development Update - March 29, 2019

Huh, I just assumed the post patch stream was this month's stream. Anyway, thanks for the update. At this point (with all the side content we are getting for free) we might as well call this game an Fighting Looter with a versus mode. :v
  20. gatorafan

Mane6 Work Stream #19 - Thurs 2/28/19 3pm PT

I like how Fred having money on his tendrils symbolizes the love and support backers have gave to this title because that's totally what it means. Right?